Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer
By Incredible Rural India
Discover the highlights of Jaisalmer on a private full-day tour that includes a visit to Jaisalmer Fort. You'll also see historic havelis like Salim Singh-ki Haveli and Patwon-ki-Haveli, stop by Gadisar Lake, and finish the day with a sunset camel ride at the Sam Sand Dunes and traditional folk entertainment. Includes private guide and vehicle, buffet lunch, entrances fees, camel ride, and hotel pickup and drop-off. -Private full-day tour of Jaisalmer with sunset camel ride -Visit the city that lies within Jaisalmer Fort and see its elaborate havelis -Take in the picturesque buildings around pretty Gadsisar Lake -Go on a sunset camel safari for another perspective on the desert
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Transportation Vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185977P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer?
- Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer price starts from $119.41. Discover and book Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer cancellation policy?
- Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer?
- Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer is hosted by Incredible Rural India. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Incredible Rural India on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full Day City Tour of Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 185977P5
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1JaisalmerStop: 10 hoursAll major tourist attraction in Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Fort. You'll also see historic havelis like Salim Singh-ki Haveli and Patwon-ki-Haveli, stop by Gadisar Lake, and finish the day with a sunset camel ride at the Sam Sand DunesRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful 6 Days in India
Had a fantastic experience with Incredible Rural India and private driver Satyendra Kumar during my 6 days travel i…
Incredible India 🥰
An incredible journey. Very well organized by Raj who helped us with everything. I recommend "Incredible Rural Indi…
Best services in India
The service was incredible, they pay attention to every detail and always go above and beyond. Love the experience
Loved Incredible Rural India
Thank you Raj and Viru for making our India holiday so special. Raj was great to communicate with and he was happy …
We had great experience - nice, comfortable car with the super professional driver. Highly recommended this company…
Haridwar & Rishikesh
I worked with Incredible Rural India to plan my trip at very short notice to Uttrakand. Rajendra was very helpful a…
Justifies the Title Incredible
Every thing from Initial communication to Last day was Incredible service. Before going with Raj I Tried various ot…
You Can't Go Wrong - Incredible Rural India is a Great Choice
I recommend and advise that you go with Incredible Rural India agency, I give it 10/10. I initially found Incredib…
Juan Pedro M00
11 days though the Rajasthan with Satyendra Kumar
We spent 11 days around the Rajasthan, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho and Varanasi with our driver Satyendra Kumar. The ex…
Second time with this amazing company
This is my second time with Incredible Rural India. The experience when we meet them in 2020 was amazing and theref…
Good experience with Incredible rural India tour
I chose this tour for my parents and they were taken care well. Driver was good and well mannered. Raju ji is a ver…
Best tour, best people, best everything!
I was travelling with my aunt, just her and I. Raj designed an amazing tour all around Rajastan for the two of us. …
Raju , is the manager and the owner of Incredible Rural India He is a very proessional man who prepared us the itin…
Satyendra Kumar is more than an excellent driver
We have just finished a 7 day North India tour with Satyendra Kumar as driver and it has been perfect. We have been…
If you want to travel to India, I recommend that you go to the Incredible Rural India agency, I give it 5 stars bec…
More to explore in Jaisalmer
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2021 • Friends
Jaisalmer is a charming little place which you absolutely need to visit on any tour of Rajasthan. And if you're looking to get anywhere near the actual Thar desert and visit the sand dunes, this is where you will need to come. There are a few but beautiful attractions to see.
Written March 19, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Namaste Jatinyadav299 , We came across the review you wrote for us just now. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good time. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard. Until next time , with Best Wishes , Rajendra Sharma
Written June 21, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.