Day With Camel
By Tour For Taste
Route : Jaisalmer – Bheelon ki Dhani – Salkha - Sand Dunes – Keshwa – Countryside – Jaisalmer DAY 1 : Your departure for the tour is at 2:00 pm by jeep to the campsite, 50 km outside of Jaisalmer. 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm - Camel ride, visiting some beautiful villages on the way and arriving at the sand dunes in time for sunset. After experiencing the impressions of the desert you can enjoy a delicious dinner, prepared for you over the camp fire. Sleeping beneath the star studded sky on your clean bed roll you are bound to have the dreams of the desert. DAY 2 : 8:00 am to 11:00 am - After sunrise and breakfast another camel ride, then transfer back to Jaisalmer by Jeep for 12 noon. There are facilities available free of charge to leave your luggage before or after the tour if you are arriving or leaving close to the departure/return time. For a small charge there are also shower facilities available. Camel Ride Sunset Evening Tea Dinner Night Stay Morning Break-fast Morning Camel Ride
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel Safari, Dinner, Evening Tea, Sunset, Sun Rise.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tip, Personal Expences.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- from hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 172522P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day With Camel?
- Day With Camel price starts from $33.34. Discover and book Day With Camel on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day With Camel cancellation policy?
- Day With Camel cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day With Camel on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day With Camel?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 172522P4
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great food tour
We stumbled upon this company and saw the great reviews. So we thought we would give it and certainly lived up to i…
Spicy food taste
I was in Jaipur I met Khan on the street and he told me about the local food of rajasthan rajasthan and he explaine…
It was a best tour in Jaipur Hero was our guide.We went to an old temple and went to the house of the goons where w…
Food tour lots of dessert.
Me and my friends did a private food tour with khan. Khan was great, he made a tour for us and told us a lot about …
Best stret food
We booked food tour in jaipur I booked this tour for my friends they enjoyed allot and try good food on street in j…
Best food tour after long time. 🍗
We booked this food tour in morning. Khan pick us from our hotel he took us to food market where we eat some street…
Fantastic food tour
This was an excellent tour. We land and meet Khan for the tour. We were tried and kinda regretting booking the tour…
Best Experience and Safari
Fantastic place. When we planned for this trip we had little hope to see any big animals, because its so close to j…
We booked this tour for our first day in Delhi. We had a little trouble finding the starting point, but were only …
Amazon 🥘 Food
The Jaipur Street Food tour was more than I expected it to be and would really recommend to anyone that would like …
City Tour and amazing wedding
We did a tour with Hero in Jaipur where he told us a lot about the history of the city, he is a good guid to know …
A very interesting experience for anyone deeply interested in the details of Indian foods. I am a food lover mysel…
The best food tour
It was very good food tour. Tried so many new delicious indian food. Thanks for organising! I'll try it again in th…
A lot of people love Indian cuisine because it is generally healthy. Most Indian people are very conscious about th…
We joined a food tour in jaipur and it was easily one of the best thing's I did in the city. We tried so many diff…