Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer
By Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours
Take a deep dive into Indian history and culture during this 8-hour excursion, which features a Private Tour You will take a one-way transfer from Jaisalmer To Bikaner This tour puts travelers in touch with the culture, religion and heritage of this incredible destination. you will be dropped off via car in Bikaner , an ancient city. In Bikaner, you will be taken to the area airport, bus station, Train station or hotel. Meals or drinks are not included.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English-speaking driver
- Pickup and drop-off at hotel, airport, railway station, or bus station
- Transport by private, air-conditioned car
- One Way Private Transfer
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Golden Fort, WW67+W55, Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Bikaner Fort, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001, India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74977P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer?
- Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer price starts from $64.00. Discover and book Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer cancellation policy?
- Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer?
- Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer is hosted by Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Jodhpur Camel Safari - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jaisalmer To Bikaner Private One Way Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74977P29
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Awesome desert safari
It was a wonderful experience. Desert Safari is must do, specially with the village touch it provides and local del…
Must thing to do
Everything was simply amazing from camel safari to food to our driver Mr. Ritesh. Whenever you visit jodhpur, do go…
Delightful experience with ritesh and sumer. Mesmerizing sand dunes and camels. Hospitality is world class
We had a delightful experience starting with Ritesh and then with Sumer and his family. It was something very new f…
Favourite parts of the experience were the camel rides and the fog dance. Also, our driver, who guided us all the …
Awesome camel ride and Jeep safari
Everything was awesome. From booking, boarding cab to Osian, the camel ride till the Jeep safari, everything was wo…
Nice day trip!
We had a great day trip visiting first a textile warehouse and then a temple. Then we rode the camels to the home v…
Amazing and worthy experience
The half day camel safari was a must experience for us in jodhpur. the driver was very accommodating. The view till…
The driver was very good, spoke English well. The camel guide was wonderful and spoke good English. Camels were nic…
100% recommended to tourists if in the area.
My cousin and I went on a camel safari while we were in Jodhpur. We were met by a wonderful and friendly driver who…
One of the best memory of my trip
It was a memorable experience, the local food and seneic views were more then worth, the host is super humble and w…
Great camel ride! Great food! And good hospitality. It was an experience! The food was very authentic. Great Rajas…
The camel safari is a must try in Jodhpur. One of the best experience. The camel ride to the camp was amazing. The …
Desert safari, food in the village and sunset
Did a half day tour with Dhannaram jiband his two camels, Michael and Jigar. We were very comfortable riding and th…
We had a wonderful experience with our organiser Ritesh and guide dhanaramji on this safari. Beautiful experience