Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer
By Yo Tours
Our idea of a good night has always been having a lovely meal and a proper conversation. Jaisalmer is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely off beat experience of Jaisalmer at night. Experience the urban side of city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Jaisalmer city. Yo Tours follow a unique style of ‘infotainment’ to ensure that you enjoy the tour and don't get bored, irrespective of whether you love history or not, this walking tour will be a unique, fun and memorable experience for you. Many of our guests say that "the walking tour with Yo Tours™ was the highlight of their visit to the city".
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1. Friendly Storyteller
- 2. Great local tips and recommendations
- 4. Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Golden Fort, WW67+W55, Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P30
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer?
- Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer price starts from $13.73. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer cancellation policy?
- Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer?
- Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P30
- You'll start atGolden FortWW67+W55, Khejer Para, Manak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, IndiaSee address & details
- Pass byJaisalmer
- You'll end atManak ChowkManak Chowk, Amar Sagar Pol, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, IndiaSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fun little tour, great guide
Neetu knew quite a bit about the old architecture of kochi and made us by far the best lassis we had in India! She …
This company is a scam. Strongly recommend you call them before booking because after 5 attempts I could not throug…
Enjoyable walk through the British heritage of Bengaluru
Very nice tour of about 2.5 hrs on the British heritage of Bengaluru. Ramesh was a great guide. He gave us lots of …
A safe and insightful way to try Pushkar's street food
We booked this Pushkar Food Walking Tour pretty last minute (1 Nov afternoon, for the following day 12 noon). It wa…
Well worth doing!
We had a great time doing the walking food tour with our guide Neetu. She took us to some lovely local restaurants …
Fun, tasty food tour with a guide who cares about you
Akhil certainly knows his food... we had a nice tour tasting fruit, salty snacks, sweet foods and some of the stran…
Guide never showed up, even after contacting by phone. They told me they would look into it and contact me, but I d…
The best street food tour since years
The best street food tour since years! We met with Akhil our guide, and he walked with us through the town, showed…
A walk in the park
I booked a 1-to-1 tour and Ramesh was kind enough to meet me at the hotel and take me to the starting point of the …
Guide was well informed and well behaved. He took utmost care of our comfort. Would Recommend all the foodies out t…
Terrible communication and service
The Chennai food tour we booked was confirmed but the guide didn’t turn up, we messaged and was told the tour had b…
4-hour tour of Puna
It was very good. They called for me at FLAME. I was the only person on the tour, and I got excellent treatment. Th…
Would not recommend this tour operator. Saw them in other cities I traveled to and refused another tour. Bad commun…
Excellent tour, delicious food
Akhil was a fantastic tour guide -- knowledgeable, friendly, and eager to share the culture and cuisine that he kno…
Wow I’m full!
Akhil is very knowledgeable and well versed with the Alleppy food culture. He’s very easy to talk to and provides i…