per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel/airport/railway or bus station pickup and drop-off in Jaisalmer
- Fuel surcharge
- Marwari style dinner
- Camel ride
- English-speaking driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer, Jaisalmer Airport, railway station or bus station
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P92
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- How much is Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
- Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer price starts from $37.34. Discover and book Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer cancellation policy?
- Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer?
- Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer is hosted by Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P92
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
Joined in May 2013
#3 of 193 Tours & Activities in Jodhpur
- Thomasv358200Trustworthy, kind and skilled driver (Ganesh) took us from Jodhpur to Udaipur with a stop at Ranakpur and a lunch stopGanesh our driver was helpful and kind. He talked to us a lot, answered our questions and played Rajasthani music for us in the car. He is a good skilled driver that we could trust. We met at their office in Jodhpur and he dropped us off very close to our hotel in Udaipur. On the way, we stopped at the Ranakpur temple which was simply amazing and at a restaurant Ganesh recommended for lunch, where we had a nice tasty meal. We’re happy to have met Ganesh and for choosing this company for our transfer to Udaipur.
- Seq_noop00A Ray of Blue City..My experience exploring the blue City was wonderful. Ray picked us up at hotel in a nice clean car. Took us through the streets of this Heritage City and explained all the details about this place. Ray is also very happy to click some wonderful picture, so you don't just get a guide but a free photographer along. :)
- Trip6567798400300Amazing experience.Amazing guide done by Ray. His knowledge about old town of Jodhpur is immense. Had a very great view at the end of the walk.
- thatswhyilovei00The Blue City with RayI write this review as I sit on the roof of hotel Castle View with Fort Mehrangarh dominating the horizon and the old Blue City below. I have been expertly guided here by Ray who speaks excellent English and has in-depth knowledge of this historic area and Jodhpur tourism in general. He is passionate about his home town where he lives as one of a large fourth generation family. If you are to explore this part of Jodhpur do it with Ray. You will be in very good hands.
- Relax1473235621500Walking tourThe Jodhpur Blue City Tour is a captivating journey through Rajasthan's cultural gem. Marvel at the azure-hued architecture, discover the history of Mehrangarh Fort, and immerse yourself in the vibrant markets. The blend of tradition and charm makes this tour an unforgettable exploration of India's rich heritage and stunning landscapes.
- Reshunair00Great ExperienceAmazing experience. We were lucky to have Ray as our guide, he explained everything in detail, took us to all the best spots within blue city, clicked AWESOME pictures and ended our trip on a rooftop cafe. Don’t think just book. You won’t be disappointed!😍😍
- richs12300Perfect transfer serviceUsed this company today to transfer from our hotel in Jodhpur to Udaipur, via the famous Jain temple in Ranakpur. Everything went perfectly. I made the reservation a couple of weeks in advance (with option of free cancellation up to 24 hours before date). Communication was good, they emailed me to confirm, and again via Whatsapp two days beforehand. The driver arrived at the hotel 15 minutes early and phoned to say he was ready when we were, and was very polite and had good information. He made a couple of extra interesting stops for us, one at the unusual "motorbike temple" (free!) which was just a few minutes, a stop at a local roadside chai vendor, and another so for lunch at a nice restaurant in the mountains which was very reasonably priced and had both Indian and western food. We had a delicious egg curry which cost 300 rupees (£3). He also pointed out some other interesting things (best was trees with huge bats sleeping, where we stopped for photos). The price I paid via GetYourGuide was same as offered through the agents in Jodhpur, plus I earned Avios in the booking so was really happy. There was no pressure to agree to any unwanted stops, and we were welcomed to request any other ad hoc stops if we wanted photos etc. I have no hesitation in recommending this service - 5 stars! *****
- TravelingZo00Awesome Blue City Walking Tour with RayRay is an awesome tour guide! Very knowledgeable, professional and patient. He’s also a good photographer. He arrived early and picked me up in an air conditioned, clean car. As a non-Hindi speaker, having a guide in Jodhpur is very important. He’s a great option, especially for foreigners.
- Seaside5656322119900Amazing tour!The tour was really relaxed and beautiful. We covered the important areas without any tension and our guide had answers for all out questions. Worth the Money.
- HelenLouise39100Wonderful cooking experienceA wonderful evening learning to cook traditional Indian food. A very friendly and informative lesson and the food tasted wonderful. We were sent all the recipes afterwards. Really enjoyed my Henna session afterwards Dakshika is a very talented artist and cook
- Evan C00Great outdoors experienceDhanu, our host, gave us a wonderful experience. Ray picked us up on time and a nice drive to our accommodation. Good understanding of English. Made us feel very welcome. Dhanu made our first time on a camel great fun. Well-behaved camels and a wonderful tour at sunset time. Great conversation around the fire with Ray and Dhanu. Lovely home cooked meal. Spent the night sleeping under the stars. A peaceful paradise after the busy, noisey cities. Highly recommend .
- HelenLouise39100Escape to Paradise in the desertI would encourage everyone to go on this tour . The countryside is beautiful and Dhanu was an excellent host . We have very comfortable accomodation and it is lovely to be in the countryside with such a friendly family . The camel ride was really good fun and the camels so well behaved . Our tour guide Ray was very knowledgeable and helpful . Would recommend this tour to everyone.
- Gojohn00Must try when you are in JodhpurAnazing experience learning cooking Rajasthani dishes and also enjoying what we cooked. Dakshika taught us well, we engaged through out the session and easily learned cooking Butter Paneer, cauliflower and potato, and dal.
- Gojohn00Amazing waking tour by Ray!I booked this trip for blue city snd cooking class in the morning, it was a great experience with an excellent service by MR. RAY. He showed us so many interesting spots and views and made our walking was very enjoyable.
- Sunshine5371055274400An excellent tour of the blue city and jungle market.An awesome trip in the Blue City with Ray. Great trip! Ray has very good English, great cuppa tea at Castle view. Would fully recommend.
Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer provided by Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
Product Overview: Camel Safari Day Tour In Jaisalmer
Number of Photos