Enjoy a hassle-free private transfer With Night Stay At Ranakpur We will pick you up at Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer Railway Station, Bus Station, or your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer and leave for Ranakpur, Night Stay In Ranakpur Then Next Day Drive To Udaipur This tour puts travelers in touch with the culture, religion and heritage of this incredible destination, before it concludes in Udaipur.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 1–2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private A/C Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Jaisalmer Airport (JDH), Jaisalmer Railway Station, bus station, or your centrally located hotel in Jaisalmer
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P91
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur on Tripadvisor
- How much is Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur?
- Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur price starts from $96.00. Discover and book Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur cancellation policy?
- Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur?
- Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur is hosted by Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jaisalmer To Udaipur With 1 Night Stay At Ranakpur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7960P91
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Balaji Forex Tours & Travels - Day Tours
Joined in May 2013
#3 of 185 Tours & Activities in Jodhpur
- YING L00Unique Fun Desert Overnight ExperienceWe had a very unique and enjoyable experience, the service and food was excellent as well. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a quick overnight desert experience while visiting Jodhpur
- 98rachaelb00A Fabulous JourneyOur driver, Sharif, was kind, accommodating and a cautious driver. We felt very safe and comfortable with him. Ranakpur was absolutely lovely, a must see and our lunch at a quaint restaurant was superb. I highly recommend this company.
- tdahlawi00Informative tour of history and religionAn incredible fort that’s worth the drive. Guide was informative and friendly. Later we drove to The Temple and got an insight into Jain culture. Overall a great day trip from Udaipur. Highly recommended
- 609akhileshs00Early Morning old jodhpur visitVisited old jodhpur city and got the best stories and views of the city with ritesh from Balaji tours and got to click some amazing photos and videos of old jodhpur city. Must recommended.
- Seaside2131718519800Amazing #beautiful destinationIt was so amazing place and too beautiful also. I had spent great period over there with my friends.
- Fraser81000Overnight stayThis was a lovely place to stay! It had a really relaxing feel, it actually felt that you were a guest of the family, rather than a tourist. We also had the cool experience of riding a camel! We went out around sunset which was beautiful. The food was really lovely and then to sleep we were given the option to sleep outside or in a hut. We chose outside but were able to leave our things inside, it was in a gated area which made it feel safe and the stars were absolutely beautiful. It was lovely to get away from the cities and this is a lovely place to do that!
- FarAway59946100Udaipur transferExcellent service. Worthwhile stop at Jain Temple. Nice lunch stop - peaceful restaurant with good variety of food.
- Julio P00Amazing Plan !!!The driver was very respectful, nice and helpful and provided good insights from all the places we visited. The tuk tuk was in good shape and clean.
- ElisabethGu00Interesting tourOur tour guide Ray was excellent and had a vast knowledge about the city. I can totally recommend the tour.
- Mkpyyz00Blue city walkWe enjoyed our blue city heritage walking tour. Without our experienced guide Ritesh, on our own it would have been near impossible to traverse the labyrinth of narrow alleys of the blue city quarter of Jodhpur. Despite the rains which made the walk a challenge, Ritesh’s insights of this heritage part of the city gave us a better understanding of its history and its layout. For those who prefer to try out an off the beaten track tour and are open for a totally different experience , this tour is recommended
- LightPacker71084600Great tour guide!Riteish was a great guide who showed us Jodhpur extensively and was knowledgeable. We had a great time!
- Venture60336000Great trip to the blue streets of JodhpurThe narrow alleys with blue painted buildings were stunning. We got some great shots. We couldn’t have done it on our own, our driver Ritesh was wonderful in guiding us. Strongly recommend this your with him.
- Daydream6079692914100Udaipur, often called the "City of Lakes" or "Venice of the East," is a captivating gem in Rajasthan, India. Set againstUdaipur, often called the "City of Lakes" or "Venice of the East," is a captivating gem in Rajasthan, India. Set against the backdrop of the Aravalli Hills, the city's most iconic feature is its stunning lakes, particularly Lake Pichola and Fateh Sagar Lake. Udaipur's crown jewel is the opulent City Palace, a royal residence turned museum, offering breathtaking views of the lakes. The intricate architecture of the Jagdish Temple and the tranquility of Saheliyon Ki Bari are also notable. This romantic city exudes a regal charm, making it a favored destination for couples and travelers seeking a blend of history, culture, and natural beauty.
- H658AGjob00A tour not to be missed!Great city. So charming. And thanks to Ray my guide I have had the opportunity to see so good view points and house. I highly recommend
- vishaljg00Great experience, highly recommendedRamesh was a great driver and host in Jodhpur. He was communicative and punctual and gave us great recommendations for places to see. He also got us the best kachoris we had in Jodhpur! Highly recommend Ramesh for anyone visiting.