Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips, recommendations and conversations to explore places like local.
- Bottled water
- Entrance Fee to any site
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Lohegaon Airport, Pune India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P209
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune)?
- Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) price starts from $111.21. Discover and book Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune)?
- Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) is hosted by Yo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P209
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1PuneStop: 6 hoursSee details
- 2PanchganiStop: 3 hoursSee details
- 3MahabaleshwarStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in October 2016
#3 of 21 Food & Drink in Pune
- jamesbaker0100Wonderful experience in Alleppey food walkWe really enjoyed our food tour with Abhilash. He was a good guide and the food and drinks were great! If you do this tour, make sure to come with an appetite.
- Nik P00Did they include all of the uninteresting temples of Pune?The guide was polite, but he did not take charge of the tour and started talking in Marathi even though he knew that our group had people who could not understand that language. His knowledge was also limited. For example, he got the order wrong of deaths of Kasturba and Madhav Desai at Aga Khan Palace. Photos taken by him of our group were poor. He seemed to be on a personal mission of visiting the various temples that were on the itinerary. A boring tour, overall.
- Una S00Amazing experienceAn amazing experience. The food was fantastic and on top of that, getting to know Akhil was one of our highlights. He showed us around and taught us about Kerala and the food culture. Highly recommend the tour!!
- 935heikoz00A tour with unforgettable impressionsThis was really a great tour and a unique experience. Although I had booked the tour only the night before at 10 pm, so about 12 hours before the start, everything worked smoothly. The tour guide also catered to individual requests and we simply customized the tour to my liking. Unforgettable was the walk through the small, winding streets and alleys. Simply unforgettable - thank you very much.
- L2478KGcorys00Pune Tour ExperienceThis tour was a lot of fun and the tour guide was awesome!!! The tour guide took me to some of the most popular sites around Pune and explained a lot of history. We had great conversations and I learned so much! I also got the chance to try local street food and chai tea which were both amazing. I highly recommend this tour! You would not be disappointed!
- aajkaarjun00TERRIBLE EXPERIENCEHad a terrible experience. My visa got delayed and instead of co-operating they started asking for exorbitant price increase. When I asked for a break-up, they said that its for their internal record. I had to do all the bookings again myself at an extra cost. You Tours refused to return the money. Planning to file a complaint so that they don't scam other people.
- exoticrajeev00Overpriced and inadequateInteresting experience but not worth it as a tourist. .awesome sense for someone who will be in Shimla for a few years. Further the tour is way overpriced for the value it delivers. Lastly the places taken during the food crawl are nothing exceptional and can be discovered by asking any local person
- cxk1300Never showed upNever happened- had trouble contacting host and he never showed up at meeting time- money was refunded but it was very disappointing- all 3 of our tours were failures- will not use this source again
- Devansh9400Enriching experienceAbsolutely brilliant experience with Mr. Kavi. Being born and brought up in and around Shimla, the passion and knowledge he has for and about the city shows and helps in enriching your experience of going around. Undoubtedly the best way to see the city.
- Laura Sophie B00Unfortunately a scamNobody showed up to the meeting point or contacted us even though we payed already. I tried calling but they immediately hung up every time. Later we realised that the itinerary doesn't even make sense for two hours.
- U1528ESpamb00Not Recommended For USI loved seeing how the spices were used. This is a tough review because I think of the cultural difference between US and India. Our car service was over an hour late. We also had a delay and returning do to car service unavailable. Our host did speak English but it was not enough for us to understand. My biggest concern was there were some insects sharing our space and the lack of air conditioning. Again, possibly a cultural difference.
- annasain600A must when in Alleppey!We had a fantastic tour with Akhil! Communication was great beforehand and we were delayed from a boat tour but Akhil waited for us. He listened to our preferences and taught us so much during this time. We wouldn't have experienced this food without him and this tour. Lots of food and the different chai tea was delicious l. Thank you!
- Trip71317200Well worth itThis tour was amazing and well worth it. The food stops were incredibly well curated and the tour allows to walk through the city and explore different walkable area while eating good food and drinking delicious tea. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Recommend it if you are exploring Alleppey.
- Shubham_chambyal6200Thanx oberoiIt was a pleasure to stay with you at The Oberoi, New Delhi. I take this opportunity to thank you. I am truly grateful for the wonderful things you have offered to me.I would like to thannx all the team there ....all the staff there for this wonderdul and amazing experience...
- RobinAlysse00Great tour!Sachin (apologies if I misspelled his name) was very informative. He has a calm demeanor which made the trip pleasurable. Having previously visited Shaniwar Wada we asked if we could use the time instead to extend our time at Tulsi Baug and he kindly and patiently obliged (even helping me by carrying one of my larger purchases). Extra credit to the driver that was used on the trip (you may want to use him again in the future)
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Very Good Day Trip. Very well conducted. Driver was very punctual and very informative. We had a good time and look forward to next day trip with them
Written June 5, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune) provided by Yo Tours
Product Overview: Day Trip to Mahabaleshwar-Panchgani (Guided Fullday Sightseeing Tour from Pune)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos