Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 10+ Snacks and Dinner
- Hotel to Hotel Transportation by taxi
- English Speaking Guide.
- Water Bottles
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up from any hotel in Aurangabad city for this tour.
- Chikkalthana Airport, Aurangabad India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34447P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour?
- Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour price starts from $21.00. Discover and book Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour cancellation policy?
- Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour?
- Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour is hosted by KM Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact KM Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Authentic Maharashtrian Food Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 34447P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byKM Holidays
- 1GulmandiStop: 3 hoursExplore street food of Aurangabad in famous local market.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in April 2016
#7 of 33 Tours & Activities in Aurangabad
- sbcousa00Awesome Ajanta and Ellora Trip with Fahim !The Air BnB I stayed at in Aurangabad arranged for a cab for two days. Fahim arrived in time to pick me up for the tour of Ellora caves on day 1 followed by Daulatabad Fort. He took me to Ajanta caves on the second day. Fahim is not only a safe driver but is also very polite, respectful and knowledgeable about the area. He had good recommendations during these 2 days where to have breakfast, lunch and good place to have tea as well as places to buy handicraft items. Fahim would wait at the designated spot so that I wouldn't have any trouble finding him after sightseeing and would gladly accommodate request to stop as needed and I never felt rushed. It really helped that Fahim is a good conversationalist and provided good company as this was a solo trip.
- artmit00Good serviceWe (I with my sisters) had been on Aurangabad trip last week. From hotel, we were staying, I got the info about this taxi service. We hired it for 3 days, Ajanta, Ellora & Lonar. Mr. Fahim was our driver for 2 days for Ajanta and Ellora trips. He was punctual, polite, well behaved & also good driving skills and information about the trip locations. We were having ladies trip of only 3 sisters & we felt very safe while traveling. Only one criticism I want to mention, sometimes we needed to tell to turn AC on. That's it.
- saurabh s00This trip is highly recommended and I would personally recommend Salman to be your driver. Very helpful young man.I took the 2 day tour to Ajanta, Ellora, Daulatabad fort and Bibi ka Maqbara. I was driven by Salman
- PDS200Highly recommendedLots of competition in this market. Direct booking online seems to offer better rates, albeit with potential for concerns over reliability. We booked online with KM Holidays - one day to Ellora and various other sites nearer Aurangabad, and one day to Ajanta - and the administration was handled smoothly and the cars arrived each morning as planned. We had two different drivers: Fahim on the first day and Asif on the second. Both were g--ood - helpful and informative - not tour guides in the full sense, but very well-informed as drivers. The first day started with the visit to Ellora, where we were shown the ticket office and briefed about the general layout. The suggested programme allowed for a two-hour stop there, but we ended up spending over four and a half. The knock-on effect of this was that there wasn't time to fit in all the other items in the schedule. We did still visit Aurangzeb's tomb at Khultabad, Daulatabad Fort and the Bibi-ka-Maqbara, and were happy to be able to choose how to prioritise our time. The second day began with the drive to Ajanta. Other reviewers have commented at length on the lamentable state of the road, as improvements proceed painfully slowly. Suffice to say that it is quite a gruelling journey. At Asif's suggestion, we detoured slightly to start our visit at the viewpoints above the gorge - a helpful suggestion we were grateful for, not least since it saved us a hike up to the viewpoints later in the day. Again, we were left to set our own timings and, at the end of the visit, we rendezvoused with the driver near the main entrance to the site. Overall, highly recommended.
- njan4500Good Car and DriverOur driver Thouseef was an excellent driver, who spoke good English, He drove very well even though the roads were in pretty bad shape. KM Holidays rates very quite reasonable.
- Patrizia r00A LONG TRIP FOR A WONDERFUL PLACEWe visited Ajanta starting from Aurangabad . The hotel helped in finding a car with driver for the three hours trip to the caves. The road to reach the site is dusty being the new road under construction. Once there the site is estonishing and worthwhile the journey. The caves are reach of paintings but regretfully the light inside is very low , so it is difficult to appreciate the details . A bad note to the indian families we sow there trowing away rubbish and plastics . This wonderful place deserves to be kept with more cleanliness and respect.
- DiversDownunder00Excellent, trouble free 2 daysInitial contact with the owner Mangesh was excellent. Always very prompt replies. My driver Fahim was there to pick me up from the airport as arranged. Day 1 we went to Ajanta, and Fahim was excellent at navigating the areas of the road that were under construction. Always picking the best route for comfort. Day 2 was Ellora then Bibi Ka Maqbara. Fahim was always on time and where he needed to be to pick me up. He was always checking in to see I was comfortable and making sure I knew how to get to the ticket office and how to get around in the sites. He even walked me to the ticket office in Ellora which was a nice touch (parking place is only a couple hundred metres away and it would have been easy to just point me in the right direction, but little things like this show the level of service and care on offer!). As a solo female traveller I always felt like I was in safe hands and I enjoyed my weekend in Aurangabad very much thanks to Mangesh and Fahim.
- Passenger68335800Two Days Trip Ajanta, Ellora & city tourExcellent trip with K M holidays. Very prompt & courteous service. Mr. Mangesh answered all our queries & we had a very pleasant trip to this world heritage site. Our trip from the US was very successful. K. Mehta
- Passenger68335800Ajantā & Ellora CavesWe did a two day tour, first day Ajanta & second day Ellora Caves with KM tours. This was an excellent experience with this tour company. Very professional & dependable services. Mr. Mangesh paid special attention to our itinerary & needs. We highly recommend this company for this world heritage site.
- MarthaF00One of the most important sites in India. Difficult road access.One of the great sites of the world. Tough road is dusty and bumpy. An extraordinary site of Buddhist caves with much of the wall and ceiling paintings still preserved. Be prepared, however, for a demanding, long ride with the new highway still under construction. Three hours each way from Aurangabad.
- Mskiran S00we went to three days trip it was goodMahabaleshwar, Lonavala Khandala, shirdi, Nasik, Trimbekeshwar, shanishingnapur these are the places we covered in three days. first, we started in Aurangabad and we went to Mahabaleshwar from there and spent one-day there and then went to Lonavala Khandala, but the trip at Lonavala not as an expected due to a sunny day so we went Shirdi on the same day itself then the third day we went Nasik, Trimbakeshwer.overall it was good trip.
- Sheena C00See Aurangabad in StyleI contacted KM Holidays prior to us visiting Aurangabad, explained that we will be there for 5 days and gave them an idea of what we wanted to see. We also wanted to be picked and and dropped back to the airport. The reply came through within hours, a couple of changes were made to suit our requirements, nothing was too much trouble. We were met at the airport as arranged and taken to our hotel, the following day we were collected at 8am off to explore the many attractions of Aurangabad. Ellora Cave &n Daulatabad Day 1, Ajanta is a full day Day 2. We easily filled 5 days with the help of KM Holidays. If you are going to Aurangabad and want a trouble free experience (ours was great) email them firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SakshiK20300Ajanta caves form Aurangabad cityI would like to share my experience here. me and my parents visited this beautiful place during our holidays and it was very beautiful experience. i would like to give special credit to namaste india trip for making my trip here so fun, convenient and hassle free. we had one problem of the driver but we talked to our tour manager who immediately got him replaced. me and my parents thank you for giving us so many memories.
- Ayaka_5400Making your trip easier and more enjoyable!Mangesh who take me to caves was wonderful driver. I could have enjoyable conversation with him and he make my trip easy. I was really worried because it was the first time to travel foreign country and I didn’t know how to reach each place. However, I could ask him what I was worried and he told me what I should do. He arranged my trip and it became wonderful experience. He will probably meet your expectations!
- Myung Hwan K00Used a service of taxi to reach Ellora. 엘로라로 가는 택시중 아마 가장 싼듯?I've mailed several traveling agencies in Aurangabad to find a cheapest service to reach ellora as it is just 20~30kms away from Aurangbad. KM holidays offered me 1100 rupees which was the cheapest. I called them on the day i needed the taxi. The driver reached my hotel on time. Surprisingly the driver spoke very fluent english which was very helpful. He was positive all the time. I would highly recommend people to use KM Holidays. 아우랑바드에서 엘로라까지 가는 택시를 제공해주는 회사입니다. 아마도 아우랑바드에서 가장싸지 않을까 하네요. 택시기사분은 영어를 상당히 잘하셔서 커뮤니케이션엔 문제가 없었습니다. 추천해용~