per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Ajanta Caves
- Entry/Admission - Ellora Caves
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from any location including all hotels, Airport and train station. Please share your location details during / after booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16386P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No Breakfast and Overnight stay in Guide only option.
- Ajanta Caves Remain closed on Mondays
- Ellora caves remain closed on Tuesdays.
- If You are arriving on Monday then we go for Ellora caves tour and Ajanta caves Next day.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour?
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour price starts from $170.67. Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour cancellation policy?
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour?
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour is hosted by India Magic Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Magic Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ajanta and Ellora Caves Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16386P22
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Just perfect to end the day after a conference! Friendly and nice guide adapting to the audience.
The temple and the peaceful Banganga were the highlights of the tour, and it was also nice to learn some pieces of …
Traditional Indian food in family home
We had a wonderful time cooking in a local family home. The husband spoke excellent English and his wife made a del…
Very special and memorable experience
Rahul was an excellent guide and spoke very good English. It was very interesting to see the market and pottery mak…
Amazing way to experience Mumbai
We did the Dharavi tour and Mumbai Local tour. This was an amazing way to get to know the city. The guides, Divya a…
Very good experience
We had the Elephanta Caves and city tour. It was perfectly organized. Indian Magic Tours staff came at our appartme…
Private tour with guide and driver
We had a private tour with the guide (Sunil) and driver. Sunil gave me a long tour of the Dharavi area of Mumbai. W…
Had a great time. Only got to see two attractions, but it was nice!
I had a fun tour with our driver and guide Sunil. We saw Dabbawalla and then later we saw Dharavi slum. We spent 4 …
Same day trip to Taj Mahal from Mumbai
I went to Mumbai for business. Since my flight arrived at 2:30am and could not check in , I took a same day trip t…
Party of 10 friends booked through trip advidor.Guide met us and took us to transport as arranged.Tour guide Roy wa…
Excellent tour with great impressions
My tour guide was very well informed and very flexible. He also took me to the points in the slums that interested …
Amazing day tour of Mumbai!
We absolutely loved this tour! We were on a cruise and didn’t have a lot of time, one day, to see the city. Our tou…
Itinerary not as promised so no Ferry ride and only 30 minutes in the Dharavi Slum
Got off to a good start - we were met on time at the Port from our cruise ship an initially had a goodd rive around…
Bollywood and Elephanta island tour
Well organized tour before and during the event, Very good guides, knowledgeable, polite and always ready to do the…
See the Key Sites in a Day in Mumbai, but some Caveats
We arrived to Mumbai by cruise ship. Our guide Hasim was easily to located and had a sign with my name written amon…
If you can only do 1 tour, this should be it. Despite the very early start we had the most amazing morning with our…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2018 • Family
It was my first trip to India. Everything was wow, new, different, and exiting!! The potty in India was challenge😬 Both Ajanta and Ellora were breathtaking. Our driver was Ravi and the guide was Raees. Both of them were very kind. Raees speaks so many languages and his knowledge is amazing.
Written May 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.