per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- Professional guide
- Food or drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Light and Sound Show
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from your centrally located hotel in Khajuraho or from the airport or railway station Drop-off at your centrally located hotel in Khajuraho or at the airport or railway station
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16431P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Some of the images on this tour may not be suitable for younger participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho?
- Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho price starts from $80.00. Discover and book Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho cancellation policy?
- Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho?
- Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho is hosted by Memorable India - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Memorable India - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16431P23
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Memorable India - Day Tours
New Delhi, India
Joined in May 2015
#295 of 1,995 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- TheotherLondon00Amazing insight into the temples of South IndiaI went on the temples of South India tour in Tamil Nadu from November 22nd until November 29th. The tour was comprehensive and very well organized. Simon was a wonderful guide whose impressive local knowledge and kind assistance made the tour enjoyable and memorable. Thank you also for providing a guide for my tour of Delhi. Shyam Yadav did a great job showing me the Chhatarpur Temple, the Buddha park gardens and the Bangla Sahib Gurdwara. His knowledge of sites in Delhi is second to none.
- stschl00This was a truly MEMORABLE tour!Memorable India exceeded by far all my expectations! When I contacted them, the planing was very easy and straight forward. Actually I asked to see Taj Mahal at sunrise and a tiger in it's habitat, letting them the choice of where to send me for the other beautiful places India has to offer. They organized a full tour of 14 nights in magnificent locations with two private drivers and one train connection (luxury train from Jaipur to Udaipur), with very expert local guides for every city, fort and safari. They also took care to organize the flight back across almost all Rajasthan, without any problem. We even became friends with several of our guides and the chef executive of Oberoi Hotel! It was one of my most breath taking travels in all my life! I will certainly come back to India next year and definitely ask Memorable India Tours to organize me another trip or hotel stay (as we will be volunteering again two weeks) before taking one week off.
- Camper3361375440400sharing my experiencereally great experience ! I am very impressed by their service ,how convinient it was I really liked it and enjoyed my trip to the fullest. I hope to travel again with you :)
- Curiosity2737057446500Bad serviceVery bad service! I definitely wouldn't recommend this tours to others just because of the unprofessional behavior of a lady who was my tour manager! When there was a mishap in Jaipur stay, she tried to put the blame on me instead of giving me solutions. Is this how one should treat their clients?? Other than that, stay in Delhi and Agra was good. They provided me with a list of places to cover in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, but the actual coverage was limited, and there wasn't much explanation provided. They shouldve given me a detailed explanation of what could be covered and what would be just a view from outside. Overall - They need to learn how to speak to clients and also have to give detailed explanation of what monuments will be covered as part of their trip
- Sightseer5176513680900Worst tour travelsOne of the worst tour travels, dont know to take care of the people who pay and come in, give us the worst hotels, send us good photos of the hotels but go there and see bathroom windows knobs broken ac not working food served bad…
- Parker M00Incredible TripArun and the Memorable India team did an absolutely incredible job planning my entire trip as a solo female traveler. I was able to see Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi over 6 days. Mr. Lalit, my driver, made me feel so safe throughout the entire journey and did an incredible job navigating each city we toured. Arun had every hotel, tour guide and transport arranged. He was also available 24/7 if I needed anything. Thank you all for such a wonderful and memorable trip!!
- Sherpa2843032968600Very well organized tourI have been to chardham yatra with memorable India and it was great experience. They have taken care of everything from drivers, hotels and food. They were very punctual and helpful. I would recommend this company for chardham yatra.
- Ravi2002100Memorable India is perfect chooseI had been doing a little research on the Internet for a chardham yatra package with an amazing driver and well-balanced hotels. I had initially contacted Rishi of Chardham Travels and she had been very helpful in making the booking. The travel agents did a great job in arranging the accommodation and giving us the information we needed. We had a great experience overall.
- Rishimini00Excellent Kerala TripThe trip was very good. Everything was taken care of, the hotel was comfortable. We were picked up from the airport. The overall experience was good. The driver was also very helpful. I would definitely recommend the service to any of my friends.
- raashika-india00Excellent serviceIt was a great experience to plan the journey by memorable india, the planning was done with great care, the hotels were good and well located, the breakfasts were authentic and fulfilling, it was a memorable trip, the staff was very co operative, the vehicles were clean and well maintained, the driver was safe, the road directions were very accurate, the route was planned with great care and was very comfortable.
- mohit s00India Chardham YatraChardham Yatra is the journey of a lifetime. The yatra starts from Haridwar and ends at Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, covering the distance of about 1300 Kms. The journey is believed to be of great religious importance where millions of people from all over the country undertake the pilgrimage every year. The journey, however, can be a bit tedious and difficult for people who have never trekked before. People inexperienced with trekking might find it a bit difficult to go through the journey. For such people, hiring a guide might be the best option. There are many guides that help people make this journey. The guides are experienced and know the trek in and out. They can help people go through the journey without any hassles.
- joyeetab201900A must see Light and sound show when in DelhiJai Hind- the revamped sound and light show at Red fort is a must see for any traveller to Delhi/India. It talks about the history of Red fort- beginning with the Shahjehan, the Mughal ruler who built Red fort to the freedom of India from British rule. The show is one of a kind using extraordinary puppets, live dance performances and the use of light and sound imagery. Tickets priced from inr 500-1500, all seats are very show friendly. Book the show in advance. One show each of Hindi and English every evening. Don't miss when in Delhi.
- Theresa W00Celebrate Holi Festival in IndiaGolden triangle tour india is very memorable trip I have gone with my family and friends, the travel was very nice, we visit many place in the trip, the places can enjoy holi with full fun and celebrate holi, we enjoy the trip by doing many activity in the trip. we enjoyed firework at galtaji.
- anitap85100Anita PrasadThe whole trip was a pleasure. Very well organised. Enjoyed every moment of it. Wil recommend to all
- KReddyHyd00Agra trip from delhiI am a great fan of Agra. So I decided to visit Agra on my birthday. I contacted Raj, the owner of this travel agency. He arranged my trip with his travel agency. I visited Agra on my birthday. I saw many places there. They were marvelous. I enjoyed a lot. It was a memorable experience for me. Thanks to Rishi. I will suggest you to contact him if you want to enjoy a memorable trip.
Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho provided by Memorable India - Day Tours
Product Overview: Private Half-Day Kamasutra Temple Tour in Khajuraho
Number of Photos