Madhya Pradesh can be said to be the microcosm of India, for the land reflects the glory of India in many ways. These can relate to the architectural grandeur of its palaces, temples and mosques, the natural beauty surrounding the state and the adventure trail of the tiger sanctuaries to name a few. This minuscule itinerary is designed to showcase the flora & fauna of Madhya Pradesh. A trip to Kanha & Bandhavgarh, the most visited National Park's of India is planned to showcase the eminent flora & fauna of Madhya Pradesh. Accomodation for 3 nights at Kanha & 2 nights at Bandhavgarh with all meals are proposed. 3 & 2 exclusive excursions each at both the parks,luxurious stay,full board meals & aircon transfers makes this trip immensely memorable & will leave you with a strong desire to visit Madhya Pradesh : The Heart of Incredible India again.
Duration: 6–7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation as per itinerary ( Hotel Category 3 Star | MP Tourism hotels preferred
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees ( Zones for excursions are subject to availability & will be offered on a real time basis only
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Location Name: Jabalpur airport / Railway Station / Jabalpur hotel Location Address: Jabalpur airport / Railway Station / Jabalpur hotel Directions: Arrival at Jabalpur airport : Your guide will holding a placard with your name at the main exit Arrival at Jabalpur Railway Station : Meeting point will be SBI ATM outside Platform No 1. Your guide will holding a placard with your name. Pickup from Jabalpur hotel : Your guide will meet you at the hotel lobby at the predesignated time. Return Location: Jabalpur airport / Railway Station / Jabalpur hotel
- Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60387P2
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, Father's/ Husband's name, passport number, age, gender & country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60387P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
i4u Travel Services
Joined in November 2017
#1 of 9 Tours & Activities in Jabalpur
- Roam3242551161700Awesome MP with i4uWe took a family trip from Gwalior to tadoba. Souvik from i4u was extremely helpful in organising cab with excellent drivers. Also some of his tips for the trip helped immensely. Thanks Raghu
- Road6274505496600Mesmerising MP with Mr. Souvik!It was a fantastic experience with i4u Travels, each spot was outstanding and a captive to the eyes. Special mention to the pilot Mr. Ranjit who was constantly with us and had smooth driving skills, also special mention to Mr. Anurag who was our guide at Khajuraho is the best part of it. With great hospitality and communication., looking forward to each trip next time at MP!!
- Vacation1058916405200ExcellentExcellent team,, very good arrangements,,good hotle,, good car,, good driver,, very positive response
- nishaak201900Great solo tripI went on a solo trip to MP for the first time and it was a great experience. The stays were a safe place and the people around made me feel like home. Everyone showed great hospitality. The food everywhere was amazing too. The itinerary was well prepared and I wish to spend more time in my next trip.
- AnandaS87500AwesomeEnd to end starting from assisting on the itinerary till our return i4u travels was thoroughly professional, cordial and owned the entire responsibility. Stay, Safaris, transport everything was as discussed and expected and the timely updates and assistance were commendable. Thanks Souvik. If you want to enjoy the wild life of MP with the heritage and art of Khajuraho, Orchaa etc., one solution and that is i4u Travel. Much appreciated.
- anju202300Madhya Pradesh holidayThe trip to Orchha, Panna Tiger Reserve and Khajuraho was very well organised, with good hotel accommodation and comfortable travel by road.
- Kan190300i4u travels -Best experiencei4u travels is the best Travel Company and tour operator in Madhya Pradesh, We booked “Jabalpur, Kanha, Pachmadhi, Madai and Bhopal" for our group, they have provided a best sightseeing tour of MP, I shall always recommend i4u travels for MP tourism. Mr.Souvik Banerjee provided us with best hotel, Taxi, Jungle Jeep Safari and sightseeing with nice tour plan at Madhya Pradesh on Most Budget Cost. Looking forward for another trip soon.
- Sudhansh R00Ecstasy of sighting a tigerSighting a tigress in Kanha tiger reserve with her 5 cubs was an experience out of this world. During winters(Nov to Jan), it was our experience that chances of sighting a tiger were more during evening safaris. A good guide and an experienced driver make a lot of difference while attempting to sight a tiger.
- Aryak G00Fantastic experienceWe spent 10 days in MP. Souvik was immensely helpful, he was always ready to help. He planned the trip to perfection - including, the places to visit, properties and Transportation. When our rerun flight got canceled- Souvik jumped in and made late arrangements in a very thoughtful and calm manner. I strongly recommend i4u - we had a smooth and delightful experience with them.
- SBM744700EXCELLENT SERVICE & SupportWe just completed our road trip through MP, the heart of Incredible India . And I must say we had a most memorable, exciting, smooth tour We visited UJAIN, Mandu, Bhopal, Bhimbetka, Shanchi ,Bheragha (Marble rocks),Khajuraho, Orcha & Gwalior. Each day dawned with us discovering a new gem , be it nature’s bounty, or historical or religious/ mythological monument, royal palaces etc . We loved the boat ride at Marble rocks, the excusive intricacy & beauty of the carvings at Khajuraho, historic forts & temples of Gwalior & Orcha. Each had a fascinating story to tell , something new to learn . A special mention I must make of the Light and Sound shows, we got to see in many historic sights, they were very good , excellent in content and technical quality, like in Mandu, Sanchi, Khajuraho, Orchha . Our special thanks to Mr.Souvik Banerjee of i4u Travel Services, for putting our bucket list in a streamlined manner, with useful information and suggestions, providing us with an excellent driver Anil ( and a clean well maintained Innova) . 🙏.
- Ishvar_lad0016 days mesmerising experience of complete Madhya Pradesh Tour with i4u travel16 Days mesmerising experience for MP tour from Indore to Gwalior. i4u travel helped us plan complete MP tour and their suggestion not to miss light and sound show and staying overnight in the same city helped us cut down travel time. Also their suggestion to stay overnight in orchha in converted fort was once in life time experience and we enjoyed and highly impressed by its sight seeing. Nitin was our driver for 16 days and he is highly trust worthy, driving safe and with pleasant personality. We enjoyed his company throughout our Tour. We highly recommend i4u travel for Madhya Pradesh touring
- TravellerSR00100Trip to Satpura National Park (Madhai and Churna)We went to Satpura National Park (Madhai and Churna) via i4u Travel Services in October end 2022. Satpura National Park - we had never been before but had visited all the other popular Tiger Reserves of MP. There was not much information on net about Satpura about where to stay and how to book and everything I was seeing was very expensive. I was searching lot on net then finally got through i4u Travel Services. Knowledge about Satpura was exvellent and he helped fill in the gaps in my itenary. He advised me where to stay and how to go about he entire trip. I was highly impressed with the expertise provided. Mumbai to Bhopal: Stayed in MPT Lakeview..very nice and comfortable location in Bhopal. Madhai: stayed in MPT Bison. Excellent place overlooking the Denwa River. Food and Stay was excellent - yet reasonable. I always had negative view of Government hotels but MPT Bison and MPT Lakeview in Bhopal totally changed that. Even my daughter enjoyed the Buffet Bf and Lunch/Dinner provided by the Hotel. Some features of Resort: Very close to Lake which takes you to Safari. Excellent Location. Spacious Rooms. Good Food. Value for money. About Satpura National Park (Madhai): Good place overall landscape was very good ...we enjoyed the jungle. different Churna: Stayed at Goldmark Resort.. because other resorts in area were too expensive and not worth it. Nice comfortable place. Food we took was ala-carte....Good quality. About Satpura National Park (Bheemkund Churna) - We did full day safari. Churna zone was definitely better than all the parks seen so far. It was the best landscape ever - extremely beautiful and picturesque especially in morning. Tiger pug marks were scattered all over once we crossed Churna Rest House. Overall Landscape was better than Madhai zone. Extremely beatiful and must-do for nature lovers. Missed the tiger sighting though. Car and Driver: Excellent Car and Driver provided by i4u Travel Services. Overall Satpura National Park is must do - and will definitely visit again.
- Debopriyo D00Exceeded my ExpectationsI was there in MP this October with my family & kid. I booked the hotels through MPT Kolkata office. But, I booked my transportation to i4u Travels. Honestly, I checked lots of others trabelling agencies or agents, but i4u provided me most cost effective, promprt and professional services. So, I chose i4u before others and they proved I did not make mistake. The owner is very polite, approachable for any issues, polite and responsible. I stayed there in MP for 12 days and I did not face any hiccups throughout the travel and I did not face any difficulty with my kid as well. I really appreciate for their customer friendly services, sense of responsibiility, promptness and honesty. I would recommend my friends to avail their services whenever they will be there in MP. Thanks so much.
- IPM8100MP Tour with familyOverall the trip was good. The stay was good at all the places - Indore, Gwalior, Orchha etc. MPT Sheesh Mahal at Orchha is a great heritage property to stay. The guide for Gwalior and Orchha explained the details very well. It is recommended to have guide with you when you plan to visit places like Gwalior or Orchha. Happy with the service provided by i4u travel services team.
- SKN123dot00Smooth vacation with full of leisure 👌👌Everything was mapped, no tension, as we had our kid as well with us. Execution was good. Communication was clear from the beginning... Overall experience is very good