Kochi is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. Come and join us on this amazing and completely off beat experience of Kochi at night. Experience the urban side of city on this walk, visit local popular hangout places, most prominent, beautiful monuments, ancient and modern buildings and old streets in the beautiful night view of the Kochi city.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations
- One Hot Beverage
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Transport to places on this tour if any required
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Ernakulam Shiva Temple, X79J+CV5, Durbar Hall Rd, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682011, India
- Kettuvallam Bridge, X7PC+GP5, Abdul Kalam Marg, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682018, India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P191
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Night Walk Tour Kochi?
- Night Walk Tour Kochi price starts from $11.61. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Kochi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Night Walk Tour Kochi cancellation policy?
- Night Walk Tour Kochi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Kochi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Night Walk Tour Kochi?
- Night Walk Tour Kochi is hosted by Yo Tours Trivandrum. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yo Tours Trivandrum on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Kochi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Night Walk Tour Kochi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Night Walk Tour Kochi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73045P191
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atErnakulam Shiva TempleX79J+CV5, Durbar Hall Rd, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682011, IndiaSee address & details
- Pass byErnakulam Shiva TempleGandhi StatueSt. Mary's Cathedral BasilicaHigh Court RoadKettuvallam Bridge
- You'll end atKettuvallam BridgeX7PC+GP5, Abdul Kalam Marg, Marine Drive, Ernakulam, Kerala 682018, IndiaSee address & details
About the operator
Yo Tours Trivandrum
Joined in October 2016
#1 of 11 Food & Drink in Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Joebroom00100% recommendNaveen was a great guide and super knowledgeable amd freindly. He was also very accommodating and rearranged the time of the tour when we had to sort some money problems at the bank. This was definitely a highlight of our trip, and I would highly recommend.
- Dr P00Waste of money and timeWalking tours are supposed to be taken the areas of cultural treasures like one in Ahmedabad.. This tour walks on Highway with nothing to know. People conducting such tours should learn what is expected from them. Our money and time was total waste.
- rozzimoo00Enlightening tourNaveem was an excellent guide and as well as explaining the temples and deities he was able to answer all of our questions. We were lucky to coincide with the festival at Attakul temple and he adjusted the tour to take us there. Great experience.
- Starababa100Very goodIn general: very nice guide Biju. Interesting story about religion and philosophy . Really good experience. Highly recommendable tour.
- 07andreea00Very captivating walkOur guide, Biju, was giving us a lot of interesting information, cultural and historical also. He was very opened to the requirements of the group, very imteractive and suportive. Me and my husband spent a wonderful morning, and we want to thank him for that.
- B3414UEjonathanw00Enjoyable couple of hours walk learning about history and everyday lifeI’d already walked around the temple area in a previous visit but it was good to learn more about the history and culture. Naveen was a great guide, very informative and got us into a good position for the temple ceremony he took us to.
- stiggyv00thumbs downWe booked a tour at 0900. They asked me for whatsapp number and telephone number, which i gave. At 2300 the evening before, they cancelled for "personal" reasons. The message was send only via tripadvisor, so we didnt get it. What a waste of (taxi) time, while they had my phone number and whatsapp number. It seems that more people have this experience with them...
- Robyn63kiwi00A great foodie tour with a knowledgeable guideWe had a great tour with Biju. We met outside the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple and at that time a pilgrimage had just finished so there were a lot of devotees doing Pooja there. He gave us a wonderful background of the history of the temple and the pilgrimage which was an added bonus considering we were on a food tour. We tried many local delicacies including chai, savoury foods and sweets - most of them from we procured from people's homes or small business - and we really couldn't eat the amounts that were offered. Biju is a great guide. His English is exemplary and his knowledge of Trivandrum and surrounds is extraordinary. I would recommend this tour to anyone who loves food or wants to fill a couple of hours - it's well worth it. ☺️
- BaskyCubb00What a wonderful young manWhat a wonderful young man! Bijou was both knowledgeable, charming and just someone who clearly exudes passion for what he does. Instructions for meeting were clear. A very friendly approach at the start put us at immediate ease. Patient, clear, precise and humanistic would be qualities we’d add. He walks you around various sites and explains the history, answers questions with diplomacy and great thought. Highlights include the temple, the market and museum but a clear highlight was meeting Bijou too. Thanks so much and we highly recommend going on this walking tour.
- angelasV7559YQ00Biju, the highlight of Trivandrum!This was the highlight of our day in Trivandrum. Biju was an amazing guide with endless knowledge about Indian history and culture. He answered to all our questions (and there were a lot!) and shared very interesting facts about monuments, the royal family and political landscape, the colonial and religious story of the country, education and family life and so much more. In 2h we learned so much that we wished we were recording the whole tour :) We definitely recommend Biju to anyone wanting to have a great guided experience in Trivandrum! Thank you so much, Biju 🙏
- martinasR2045WC00Worht of many!Excelent tour with smart, intersting guide, how knows history of the city very well. His stories we wolud be happy to listen to hours more. Thank you!!
- Robert B00No guide, no tour, no noticeWould love to tell about our Trivandrum walking tour, but there wasn't one. Guide never showed. No email, no phone call, no notice, nothing. Called Yo Tours from the location and they said they had messaged me a few minutes earlier through Tripadvisor -- but we were already on site, having hired a car to drive us 45 minutes for this thing. Not good.
- 581suhab00Storytrails. IndiaWe took a walking tour of Trivandrum yesterday. Was very good. A lot of history, beautifully explained by Aditi, our guide. Was very well arranged with hearing aid , water and fresh coconut water. We loved it and would recommend it to all.
Night Walk Tour Kochi provided by Yo Tours Trivandrum
Product Overview: Night Walk Tour Kochi
Number of Photos