Set on a magnificent estuary, serene Kochi has been drawing traders, explorers and travellers to its shores for over six hundred years. Nowhere else in India could you find such an intriguing mix. Giant Chinese fishing nets, an old synagogue, ancient mosques, Portuguese- and Dutch-era houses and the crumbling remains of the British Raj. The result is an unlikely blend of medieval Portugal and Holland and an English village grafted onto the tropical Malabar Coast. It's also an important centre for Keralan arts (traditional and contemporary) and a standout place to see Kathakali and kalarippayat. Tour Highlights Private Half Day Tour of Old Kochi Immerse in the multi-faceted culture of Kochi Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Car Hotel/Airport Pick up and Drop off Included Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the old city All Entry/ Admission Tickets Included Learn about all the different cultures that have made the stunning maritime city so unique by Private Guide
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Cochin Hotel/ Airport/ Railway Station Pick up & Drop off
- Chauffeur Driven A/C Private Vehicle for Half Day Tour
- Fuel (Petrol/Diesel/Gasoline), Parking Charges, Toll Taxes & Interstate Taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Chinese Fishing Nets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottled Water
- Hotel Accommodation
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- TIPS & Gratuities
- Any extra activities not included in Inclusions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick up from Kochi Airport/ Railway Station or Hotels anywhere in Kochi.
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Kochi, Kerala, India We Drop off at Kochi Airport/ Railway Station or Hotel anywhere in Kochi.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188923P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188923P4
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Keralayathra Tours and Travels
Joined in February 2016
#1 of 7 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Ernakulam
- sandy858100Trustable and very niceIt's very nice and most trustable we have contected lots of another one but quick reply.excellent hospital facilities and many more this we have seen here.
- Travellerdevsingh00Amazing Kerala Tour with MadhuI would like to thank Madhu for organizing excellent Kerala trip for us. The itinerary was followed, hotels provided were good and met the expectation, all the tourist attractions were covered. Houseboat experience in particular was highlight of the trip. Food in all the hotels and houseboat was top notch. Our driver was very helpful and patient. He covered some extra places also which were not there in itinerary. Overall would recommend Iris Holidays in Kochi for planning unforgettable Kerala experience.
- Kirankit00Great tourAmazing experience....... !!!!! Excellent service!!!! Comfortable travel ..... time management was good. Overall very nice.
- Vsamy006 NIGHTS 7 DAYS EXCLUSIVE KERALA TOUR.Hi....good day to you. My name is Mr Samy, tour guide/agent from Malaysia. For your info, I booked Kerala group tour via online recently from your company, KERALA TOUR AGENCY from 11th to 17th Nov 2019. I was handled by your staff named ARUNDHADHI. I wish to give her a big complement. She was simply outstanding. I made a few queries and special request for my group tour members. She was so helpful and provided good info and a well organised itinerary. All my group members showed great satisfaction levels. This is certainly not possible without Arundadhi's arrangement. Without doubt, all credits should go to her. On behalf of my tour group members, I would like to congratulate on the outstanding and exceptional customer service shown by her. Your organisation should be very proud to have such a staff. She is a high valuable asset . She deserved to be appreciated and rewarded for her dedication and commitment. This will be certainly important to keep your company going forward. *Additional highlights:* 1) All the hotels were fabulous with excellent rooms. Higher quality than the value we paid for and beyond our expectations. 2) The group tour driver was very polite and helpful. Thank you very much again. Keep up the good work. I will certainly engage your company again for my future tours if the same quality and services is maintained. Well done!!! Best Regards.
- ronitgo0700Alleppey back watersIt was an unique experience. One will not get to see such a place in rest of India. We took a 3 hrs long boat trip(shikara type) and covered almost every spot. There is also option of boat house (a bit more costly) which are luxurious and are more preferable for night stays. Overall it was a nice experience and the people are friendly and they understand Hindi well so there will no problem for the north Indian tourists.
- lals0nd00Best golden triangle tourMy family of 4 persons are finished Golden triangle tour. All the arrangement was good. We strongly recommend to others about Mr. Madhu sincere service.
- 856jinnj00Goa super tripmy friends and me done one of the best vacation in goa.. day by day owesome enjoyment. superb beaches... water sports.. thank you so much for all arrangement in correct timing base...
- vidhul00Owesome backwater houseboat tripMe and my family finished backwater houseboat trip very succesfully. Its very superb, memmorable and recommended serice. Mr. Madhu done very sincere service to us more than he promissed. He is elegible for more and more customrs... Very very apprecuated to Mr. Madhu
- Krishna-sruthy00Goa tripPerfectly organised by the team Felt very safe and secure with KLY team. They have given best package for the best price..
- roy c00Connference servicesWell managed team best travel agency the conference was round of smoothly how was services were used bye Kerala yatra they do have lot of packages in Kerala also any interested can join them will be handle and run smoothly
- Lakshmi s00Grt tripWe had a grt trip in goa stay was perfect ,food was awesome we really enjoyed our vacation thanks to keralayathra
- Midhunnkp00Trip to 9th centuary temple at BangaloreHad a awsome trip with my family to 9th centuary build Bhoganandhishwara temple near nandhi hills.We stayed at Gandhi Nilaya KSTDC Hill Top resort at nadhi hills.The sun rise and sun set is a view for a life time..A safe and pleasent stay with family as promised were guaranteed by Mr Madhu and his colleagues.Thanks for Kerala Yathra for those happy days.
- medigenicy00Alappy house boatThe best travel agency. The planning and timing by the agency was great. so it was a very enjoyable tour. Both the guide and driver were friendly and courteous. Very committed service with proper follow-up. Service provided as per their schedule with a hassle free journey... thanks to Madhu
- TjI600College Reunion TripAmazing service and care for all our needs.All the requirements set for the trip were met and beyond be it food travel entertainment etc.
- ASWANI A00Alleppy tripThe hospitatily that they provided was really good.. It seems to me that we have to visit the place once again , specially because of the way they treated as.. Anyways it was a great day.. Hope we would like to join u again .