Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Location Name: Cochin Port Return Location: Cochin Port
- Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25459P2
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour?
- Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour price starts from $68.00. Discover and book Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour cancellation policy?
- Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour?
- Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour is hosted by Just Taxi Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Just Taxi Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fort Cochin Beach and Alleppey Backwater - Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 25459P2
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Indian Dream Holiday
Hi. I contacted Matthew from England whilst planning a 1 month trip to India. He was helpful and informative and al…
Great taxi ride
Amazing taxi services . We traveledany place they will provide us very clear service there taxi will very neat and …
I can highly recommend this taxi company. We had a tempo traveller which was perfect for the long journeys we did.…
Awesome taxi service!
This was my second time using Just Taxi Holidays and I was not disappointed, just like last time. The driver was ve…
Worst taxi service ever
After traveling in India for 3 weeks an experiencing numerous taxi services across India this I would rate as my wo…
Best Cab Service in Kerala
We booked a cab from just taxi holidays on our visit to Kerala for 10 days. We were travelling from Kochi-Alleppy-T…
Just taxi means just relax coz there is Mathew to arrange all things. That was a nice and comfortable journey with …
Comfortable travel makes the holidays more enjoyable
We had booked the taxi service for 4 days from 25th Oct to 28th Oct . The journey was from Cochin airport to Munna…
Very Good Service
We have booked vehicle through them. Very supportive staff to contact on phone. Specially Mr. Matthew was supportiv…
A good girls trip
All girls trip was made safe and convenient. It was easy to book. Better than driving a zoom car all over. Driver w…
Durga Puja Vaccations with "Just Taxi Holidays"
We had reached to Kochi apt. & we where received by our driver Mr. Shivaram ji... His hospitable behavior pleased u…
Reliable service in Kerala
Our driver Ali was very professional. He arrived on time and was very knowledgable of the local area. He went abov…
Amazing customer service
I visited Kerala sometime in December '18, and contacted JustTaxiHolidays. As we were two families travelling toget…
Avani Tours - made our day in Aleppey
A visit to Aleppey is incomplete without its shikara ride. On the recommendation of our hotel, we booked Avani Tour…
Just Taxi team does an amazing service, very professional and very accommodative to customer queries. They are our…
More to explore in Kochi (Cochin)
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We booked this tour solely because in the description of the tour was clearly stated: "Pick up from Cochin and transfer to Fort Cochin, enjoy the sightseeing for couple of hours which includes Santa Basilica, St Francis Church, Chinese Nets and later transfer to Alleppey...", but unfortunately, just the half of this was true. We were picked up from the cruise port and immediately transfered to Alleppey - we did not say anything, counting that we would do sightseeing on the return. But, after visiting Chinese Nets on the way back to Cochin, the guide told us that we were going directly to the port terminal, although we had about 2 hours left before ship departure. In our group there were also 2 families from the ship (3 families on the tour in total), but their bookings were different from ours: they booked just Chinese Nets and backwater cruise. After we made a complaint and showed the guide our confirmed booking, he phoned someone and then offered us to do a little bit of sightseeing with the tuk-tuk driver, with an excuse that it was the Christmas Day and there was some event in the town that could cause traffic jam. We did not accept this, because we paid for the sightseeing in a vehicle with A/C and with a guide, in much longer duration. But, on the way to the port, the guide found enough time to stop in one expensive art shop just to give us a chance to bring him some additional money!!! He showed us from the bus some churches and Dutch cemetery as we passed by going to the port, but we were totally dissapointed with his behaviour, he even did not apologize for all that stress he caused us. His behaviour was not at all professional in many ways: as this tour was cancelled after booking was confirmed, we decided to wait for the another suggestion from Just Taxi Holidays, but they reconfirmed the same tour itinerary few days before the starting date, probably in the moment when two other families booked just Chinese Nets and backwater cruise, without informing us in advance that the itinerary changed and that there was a possibility of traffic jam on our chosen date. They simply decided to join this two different tours just in order to avoid the possibilty of giving us money back, without giving us a chance to opt for another tour or cancel for free. Instead, their decision was to cheat us, without offering refund in the amount of just sightseeing tour. Last but not least, instead of visiting lovely colonial town, we spent two hours in the ugly port terminal.
Written January 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello, Thanks for sharing the detailed review, just replying with few points which was clearly written on the tour ticket vouchers. No churches, synagogues and other local tourist spots will open during the public holidays, and your tour was on Dec 25th Christmas day. This was very well informed before hand. Knowing the fact that the tourist spot will be closed during dec 25th, we have cancelled the booking initially and later the email from the client requesting for other options we have agreed to take the booking. On request from the guest to have more time in fort cochin after providing the Fort Cochin and Alleppey Tour, we have given TUK TUK tour free of cost which is actually a paid tour, every one can see how many dollars are for TUK TUK Tour in fort cochin. We have proofs for booking cancelled by us and the request cam from the traveler to admit the booking. Kindly read all details about the tour and book it. We never cheated seeing our history anyone can understand that... Thanks and Regards, Mathew George Anthraper
Written January 21, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.