Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour
By SITA World Tours
Munnar is a hill station located in the scenic Western Ghats mountain range in the South Indian state of Kerala. It is situated 80 miles from Cochin, which is a 3 hour drive away. At a height of 5 200 feet above sea level, the cool climate of Munnar has made it popular as the ‘Kashmir of South India’. On this overnight trip, enjoy the scenic beauty of the mist covered hills and valleys, visit a tea plantation and tea museum, visit waterfalls and a beautiful park. Highlights • Cheeyappara waterfalls • Lake Mattupetti • Echo Point • Tea museum • Blossom Park
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 01 night accommodation in the listed hotel or similar
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Mattupetty Dam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up guests from the city center point only. Additional/extra cost shall apply in case of the pickup point is outside.
- Kochi (Cochin), Kochi (Cochin), Ernakulam District, Kerala We will meet them at their hotels.
- Kochi Airport, Kochi (Cochin) India
- Cochin Port Authority, X7C5+2FQ, Willingdon Island, Kochi, Kerala 682009, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P365
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tea museum remains closed on Mondays.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour?
- Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour price starts from $312.00. Discover and book Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour cancellation policy?
- Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour?
- Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2 days. Discover and book Munnar from Cochin - an Overnight Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P365
Cochin / Munnar
Munnar / Cochin
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …