Visit: Excel India Tours, Kochi (Cochin) 682040 India
Staff of Excel India Tours will meet you at the ship. You can see him holding the pager board with the lead traveler of your group. The staff will escort you to waiting Van /Car / Coach
Tour #1 Over View of Kochi.
The tour proceeds from the harbor to Fort Kochi. (Drive 30 minutes ).
1. Stop at the beach where the Chinese Fishing nets are operated. Interact with the fisher men. They invite you to operate the net yourself. Take photographs.
2. Church of St. Francis. ( Walk 5 minutes)
3. This is the first European church in India and it is in this church that Vasco da Gama was first buried before taking him to Portugal. ( 15 minutes )
4. Santa Cruz Basilica
One of the heritages edifices of Kochi. ( 15 minutes)
5. Jewish Town. ( Drive 20 minutes )
Walk down the streets of Jewish town. ( 20 minutes.)
6. Jewish Synagogue. ( 15 minutes )
Jews here which held as the only 4 orthodox synagogues in the world, and is considered as the oldest in the British Common Wealth
7. Dutch Palace. (Walk 10 minutes )
This is the preserved royal residence of Kochi royalty. Inside we can find the most beautiful murals in India elegant than the murals in Ajantha and Ellora. (30 minutes)
Tour # 2 Kerala Backwaters in Houseboats.
Tour duration 8 hours.
This tour is designed to introduce Kerala and its attractive backwaters to travelers.
1. An overland drive from the Kochi harbor to Alleppey Backwaters. (1 hour 45 minutes)
2. Board a pre arranged houseboat and start the backwater cruise for 3 hours.
The houseboats are previous spices boats of Kerala innovated into houseboats for tourists with bedrooms kitchen and a spacious lobby. The kitchen of the houseboat under an enthusiastic Chef will cook for you our traditional food to your taste.
3. The cruising along the backwaters and palm fringed rice paddies and tiny villages will be an experience you never have anywhere except here.
4. After the cruise the tour will return to Kochi (drive is 1 hour 45 minutes.)
5. Orientation drive in Fort Kochi for photo stops at Chinese Fishing Nets.( 14 minutes)
Returned to the pier.( 30 minutes)