Good morning Mangalore with breakfast
By SITA World Tours
Mangalore is the largest port of the South Indian state of Karnataka. On this morning expedition, get a glimpse of the life of the local fishermen as they go about their chores. Visit a local vegetable and flower market and watch the sellers set up their stalls. Your last stop will be at a local temple where you can learn about some of the Hindu rituals. Highlights • Moger community of fishermen • Vegetable and flower markets • Morning prayers at a Hindu temple • Breakfast at a local restaurant
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Breakfast (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Mangalore, Mangalore, Dakshina Kannada District, Karnataka We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Bajpe Airport, Mangalore India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P548
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Dress code is smart casual.
- Does not operate during monsoon season, Jul-Sep.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Good morning Mangalore with breakfast?
- Good morning Mangalore with breakfast price starts from $235.00. Discover and book Good morning Mangalore with breakfast on Tripadvisor
- What is the Good morning Mangalore with breakfast cancellation policy?
- Good morning Mangalore with breakfast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Good morning Mangalore with breakfast on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Good morning Mangalore with breakfast?
- Good morning Mangalore with breakfast is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Good morning Mangalore with breakfast on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Good morning Mangalore with breakfast?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Good morning Mangalore with breakfast on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P548
- You'll start atMangaloreOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1MangaloreStop: 3 hoursYou will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and driven to the port where you will meet your guide. The guide will take you on a tour of the docks where you can see the day’s catch being unloaded, sorted, auctioned and packed. You will see the various kinds of seafood eaten on this western coast of India. The fisherman’s trade here is dominated by a single community, the Moger (Mogaveera) people, who specialize in fishing. Next you will visit a wholesale vegetable market and a flower market. These markets are buzzing with activity at dawn, with the produce arriving in trucks and being sorted and stacked up for sale. Your last stop will be a popular temple in Car Street where you can take part in the morning prayers. It is a great way to get initiated into the rituals and customs of the Hindu religion. At the end of the visit, you will have an included breakfast (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant. After breakfast, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …