In this day tour from Bangalore, we will visit wonders of Pallava architecture, Mahabalipuram and Kanchipuram and also visit weavers of the famed Kanchipuram Silk Saree.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Entry Tickets
- Water Bottle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Ekambareswarar Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kailasanatha Temple
- Entry/Admission - Vaikunta Perumal Temple
- Entry/Admission - Varadharaja Perumal Temple
- Entry/Admission - Shore Temple
- Entry/Admission - Arjuna's Penance
- Entry/Admission - Pancha Rathas
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Cave
- Entry/Admission - Varaha Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Krishna's Butter Ball
- Entry/Admission - Mahishasuramardini Cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144293P30
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore?
- How much is 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore?
- 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore price starts from $241.07. Discover and book 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore cancellation policy?
- 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore?
- 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore is hosted by Bags 'n' Memories. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bags 'n' Memories on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 144293P30
Reserve your spot
Bangalore to Kanchipuram Drive...
Kanchipuram to Mahabalipuram...
About the operator
Bags 'n' Memories
Joined in April 2019
#1 of 24 Nightlife in Bengaluru
- robertjameslunny00TerribleDidn’t not confirm until the night before then they said they overbooked I my excursion was cancelled. This dispute me emailing them 2 times and following up on phone call once night before, left me high and dry .
- JohnSlaten00Perfect Day Trip100% would book this again with Bangs 'n' Memories (BnM). Bangalore Tour by Tuk Tuk, organized by Bags 'n' Memories (BnM) was the perfect day trip tour around Bangalore. We looked over a number of trips for our sole day in Bangalore, and here's all the reasons why this is the best option: 1- Tuk Tuk: with the insane traffic in Bangalore (even by India standards), the Tuk Tuk provides the extra flexibility, manoeuvrability, and compactness to drive and park anywhere! If you go in a car, get ready to hit traffic jams. 2- They organized admission to all sites: Everything was paid up front, and then it BnM handled getting our tickets and we never had to worry about cash. If you are travelling a lot, you'll really appreciate having no worries during the day, as BnM take care of it all! 3- They organized an perfect authentic lunch! And it was perfect. :-) We had come from a co-workers wedding outside Bangalore and the lunch BnM organized was spot on perfect, just like the meals we had all week. 4- They were flexible in start/finish time, adjusted the tour to our schedule. We were bogged down from late travel the night before, but they adjusted to help us out. Really, You should go with this :-) Tuk Tuk tour is 100% the way to go. Plus it's fun and authentic to bomb around an Indian City in a Tuk Tuk!! And Bags 'n' Memories really put thought into how to help foreigns and travellers get around easily. These guys are professionals, helpful, friendly, and know what you're worried about. 100% Will Book Again.
- SiLa198000Great day out in BangaloreRish, the guide, was great. Very knowledgeable and he explained a lot. We covered all sites in roughly 6.5 hours. The time was very well spent. As I was only able to check out Bangalore on the weekend I was looking to cover as much as possible in a day. TukTuk/Autorikscha was also fun and is a quick way to explore the city.
- supermummy00Wonderful day!This was a wonderful tour covering six major sites in Bangalore. Rish was an excellent, professional and friendly guide who speaks first class English. The tour included lunch in a local restaurant which we certainly would not have found without Rish and which was delicious. The tour was excellent value for money. Wholeheartedly recommend this tour
- debrasU2561NG00February in BangaloreSam was wonderful to work with. Before the tour she followed up promptly and answered my questions. We left the order of the tour to Sam to decide and we started with the flower market after -being picked up on time. This was an amazing experience, both inside and outside the main building. Overall the tour was excellent and was at our pace. We did not feel rushed and thought we had made the right choice using this tour operator. The gift at the beginning of the tour was very thoughtful and will bring back fond memories as will having lunch at a wonderful restaurant. To us, the least enjoyed experience was the museum at the end although I did find it interesting, not so much my husband and the time at this location was just right. Again at our own pace.
- Stephanied77700Great day outI am traveling on Business but thought it would be a waste to not at least the city and this tour exceeded my expectations. Rich was a great guide. He was glfriendly and very knowledgeable. He did not just share his knowledge on Bangalore but about the whole country, he was so passionate that he made me want to explore the country even more. The tour itself is a great mix of everything, from the old summer house, to flower market, temples, government buildings and the palace There was a great lunch provided in an authentic South Indian restaurant. Rish advised me one which things to avoid as they would be too spicy for me. The driver was great, he even sang for us along the way and as a bonus let me drive the tuk tuk at the end. I can strongly recommend this tour and the company in general
- Sy74240000Unique experienceRish took us out on a day to remember. He told us about the many gods and statues we would be seeing along the way. Once we arrived in Mysore we saw everything that was promised. Rish was informative and patient as we photographed our way through the temple and palace. Today was the Harvest festival so Rish and the driver went out of their way to stop at a village so we could witness the festivities. An amazing day I would highly recommend this tour company for any of your tour needs all over India, I’ll definitely use them again. Sandra from Melbourne Australia
- ASarnouk00A day well spentBharat is a wonderful guide, and we must say that the city is much more than just an IT hub if you are in the right company, like we had of Bharat's from BnM. After spending 15 days in India, our departure was from Bangalore and we had kept an extra leisure day on purpose, to grab this opportunity to know the Silicon Valley of India well. And he totally met our expectations. He gave us one of the best tours till date in India and was very knowledgeable. The day started early, and was long, but his energy level never came down - he shared interesting facts about all the attractions, took good care of our food likes and dislikes, and the best part, being born and brought up in the city he knew its history, people and places well. We are definitely going back with a Bagful of Memories!
- VessenseElizabeth00Bangalore city tour - Loved It, Highly Recommend It!!!We were in Bangalore for the weekend and took this city tour to know the city, it's culture, history and cuisine. It was an amazing experience and we enjoyed it a lot. As Sam says, she was more of a "companion" than just a "guide". She took care of all our needs so well (even our last minute special requests too for an incredibly small additional cost) that we felt totally at home. She knows the city in and out - e.g. best places to eat, alternate history, famous personalities etc. We are going to Delhi and I wish they had services there too, but they are planning to start it from February. We had submitted Q&A about Hampi tour too but because we were short of time, we had to settle just for Bangalore tour. However, we are definitely looking forward to Hampi and many other tours from Bags'n'Memories once we are back from Delhi. We highly recommend Bags'n'Memories - when you are in India, you got to try them. Thanks Sam, you go girl!
- sidkc00Below par experienceIt appeared that the staff running this tour were surprised to see Indian clients book the tour given that they usually get foreigners only. Our experience was not great, the person accompanying us was as temporary replacement who was from their finance team and had not worked as a guide ever before while the usual guide was available only occasionally during the day. We did not learn much about Bengaluru's history and felt like we were imposing on them given that they seemed to be in a hurry to end the tour. Avoid.
- Adventure64262600enjoy with old school time friendsgreat time with school time old friends great time with school time old friendsgreat time with school time old friends
- 796coling00Mysore memoryVery knowledgeable and informative guide. Great driver. It’s a long journey but there are always sights to see on the road. Beautiful palace and temple. A great trip and experience for the price.
- Akshat P00A dream trip planned by Bags n Memories teamWe contacted Bags n Memories for planning a school reunion for a group of around 20 friends residing in different parts of India. The way the team diligently planned the trip from a very rough sketch to its final shape going through numerous iterations across dates, destinations, activities etc. following whims of fancies of 20 owners of the trip was unparallel. The team led by Samriddhi ensured even minor details are addressed with respect to how guests are received at the resort, ensuring all the rooms are adjacent, the food menu serving the requirement for veg / non-veg and Jain options and an absolute delight factor of arranging a photographer who was there with us for entire day to etch the memories of the trip forever. Strongly recommend them to plan your individual or group travels. Keep up the good work Bags n Memories !!!
- reeshe1200EXCELLENT PLANNERSThanks Bags "n" Memories for making our reunion of school friends as a unforgettable experience . Everyone enjoys a lot, choice of place from ur side is perfect with all the activities . I would recommend everyone to organise the trip from them.
- AGARWALRAHUL7900Satisfied CustomerIt was immense pleasure to plan my trip with Bags 'n' Memories. All the arrangements were highly taken care. Venue preparation was of great satisfaction. Regular follow up for every basic need was the best part of arrangements. I am a happy and satisfied customer.
2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore provided by Bags 'n' Memories
Product Overview: 2 Days Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Private Tour from Bangalore
Number of Photos