Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car
4-hour guided tour of "The Garden City of India", Bangalore that covers the popular landmarks like Forts, Castle, Gardens, the local market and more. Experience historic and artistic attractions of Bangalore with an experienced guide and an air-conditioned vehicle. Complimentary snacks at a local restaurant.
per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick up (only within 10 km radius of MG Road Metro Station) and drop at Bangalore Palace.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Snacks at a local restaurant.
- All monument entrance charges.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Bengaluru
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bangalore Palace
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel/Residence at Bangalore city limits (10 km radius from MG Road Metro Station).
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189829P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- How much is Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car?
- Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car price starts from $85.69. Discover and book Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car cancellation policy?
- Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car?
- Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car is hosted by Trodly. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trodly on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bangalore Half Day Guided Tour in a Private Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189829P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lalbagh Botanical GardenStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Tipu Sultan's Summer PalaceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Bangalore FortStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Cubbon ParkStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byVidhana Soudha
- 5Bangalore PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6KR MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Traumatic Mahabaleshwar 2 - day trip
We were a group of 6 adults and a child. Booked 2 day visit to Mahabaleshwar through Trodly and right on the eve on…
Meaningful and extensive tour
I really liked the tour. It was beyond even the topic of the tour. We also visited some temples and markets and eve…
My travel experience &cost details relating to Trivandrum trip
Hi all....u found this page as u r searching the details for trivandrum & sure that u'll get good info about the sa…
Good Driver and Reasonable Price
Thanks to the guide i got to know how real chennai looks like.guide was knowledgeable and patient which we cant exp…
Good place to visit
Good place to go. We can go and have some picnic time with friends and family. If you are looking for photoshoot, …
Greedy guide ripping me off. Be carefull!
When arriving by cab at the parking site, I was immediately contacted by a guy showing some official looking cards …
Mumbai to Nashik tour
This is a review for Trodly's Mumbai to Nashik tour on their site. The 2 stars are for the reliability and professi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
ont book this tour. Its a scam. The tour guide let you see thíngs from road, no snack. The tour guy scam you by booking online 250Rp/tick while the price 100. Its really a big scam. The old tour guide is a cheater. Terrible
Written October 1, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
At Trodly we allow our customers to decide whether they wish to enter the premises of buildings and monuments or not, the tour guide can't compel you. Also you, yourself have mentioned that the guide is old, which is self explanatory to that fact that he is experienced in his job. And if you already knew the price why didn't you ask for a return. It's not our fault that you are unable to speak up. You should be grateful to the old tour guide for his courtesy of getting you the tickets, despite the fact that it's not his responsibility. We, at Trodly always yearn and try to give our best to meet with the customised requirements and desires of our customers. Looking forward to helping you with your next booking.
Written October 2, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.