Adventure Camping in Bangalore
By The Great Next
Located on a sprawling patch of greenery, your campsite for this day adventure is located only a 10-min drive from Electronic City. The campsite is peppered with towering sandalwood, coconut and mango trees, making for exciting adventures in the midst of nature. The camping ground is equipped with a swimming pool. You'll be staying in tents on twin/triple-sharing basis. This package also includes buffet meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 2, served at the campsite. Highlights Participate in activities like Burma Bridge, archery and more. Stay in tents pitched at a picturesque campsite. Spend the day having fun with your family or friends. Escape from the city for a day of adventure.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 13-60, max of 120 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Accommodation in tents for 1 night on twin/triple-sharing basis
- Veg/non-veg meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 2, evening tea with snacks
- Activities (any 7): rope courses (tight rope walk, Burma Bridge, etc.), archery, target shooting
- Indoor/outdoor games: volleyball, cricket, badminton, badminton, table tennis
- All equipment required for adventure activities, indoor/outdoor games
- Access to swimming pool
- Music system with microphones
- Campfire (subject to weather conditions)
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between home city and campsite
- Any accommodation or meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Team building activities (arranged at an additional cost) and additional adventure activities
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as alcohol or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Departure details
- Gold Coins Club & Resort, No.45/1, Andapura, Off Huskur Road Electronics City Phase II, Anekal, Taluk, Glass Factory Layout, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India Please meet at the designated camp per the location on the map.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P86
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Adventure Camping in Bangalore?
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore price starts from $33.34. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- What is the Adventure Camping in Bangalore cancellation policy?
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Adventure Camping in Bangalore?
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 216769P86
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Paritaal The Angels Lake
Parital or Paritaal is now been known to many tourists and a large amount of people coming to this place during Bri…
Tea , sunset and sand dunes
Visited with friends in March2022. Beautifully designed camps with all facilities for super comfort, in the middle …
We have been staying here today as I am writing this review, there are poor heating arrangements only small blower …
Peaceful and scenes place
We had a wonderful holiday in Manali, Himachal Pradesh which will remain long in the memory. Excellent travel organ…
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…