Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Located on a sprawling patch of greenery, your campsite for this day adventure is located only a 10-min drive from Electronic City. The campsite is peppered with towering sandalwood, coconut and mango trees, making for exciting adventures in the midst of nature. The camping ground is equipped with a swimming pool. You'll be staying in tents on twin/triple-sharing basis. This package also includes buffet meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 2, served at the campsite. Highlights Participate in activities like Burma Bridge, archery and more. Stay in tents pitched at a picturesque campsite. Spend the day having fun with your family or friends. Escape from the city for a day of adventure.
Gold Coins Club & Resort, No.45/1, Andapura, Off Huskur Road Electronics City Phase II, Anekal, Taluk, Glass Factory Layout, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100, India
Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation in tents for 1 night on twin/triple-sharing basis
- Veg/non-veg meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on day 2, evening tea with snacks
- Activities (any 7): rope courses (tight rope walk, Burma Bridge, etc.), archery, target shooting
- Indoor/outdoor games: volleyball, cricket, badminton, badminton, table tennis
- All equipment required for adventure activities, indoor/outdoor games
- Access to swimming pool
- Music system with microphones
- Campfire (subject to weather conditions)
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between home city and campsite
- Any accommodation or meals not mentioned in inclusions
- Team building activities (arranged at an additional cost) and additional adventure activities
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as alcohol or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: The Great Next
Well i visited this place with my friends.. staff service was great..Dinner and breakfast facilities was also upto …
Snow trek in Kedarkantha
Starting with the advice and the guidance let me give a huge appreciation to Rohit from the great next,have eaten h…
It was our first himalayan trek..We got details of greatnext through google and we went through them...All trek arr…
Night kayaking at havelock
1st time in our life we did kayaking and that too night kayaking.it was a thrilling experience going through deep m…
Scuba Diving at Boracay (Philippines)
I had heard from my friend that Great Next is an amazing startup for adventure trips and finally I got an opportuni…
Snow trek to Chandrakhani base camp from Rumsu village
It was my first trip without parents and my first snow Himalayan trek and I can't tell you in words how much I enjo…
My experience of the Chadar Trek through The GreatNext
I’d heard a lot about the Chadar Trek; about how beautiful it was, how difficult it was, etc. I had decided not to …
Excellent experience with great guides. All communication was easy and they were flexible with our plan changes. Th…
Chaadar Trek With Buddies
heavy snow fall and closing of many treks led to me booking chaadar trek for me and my frnds. It was a brilliant ex…
Thankyou Saylee and Rohit for all the arrangements. It was definitely a memorable and beautiful trip. They were ava…
Chadar trek jan 2020
A spontaneous solo trip thts what I wanted. Ended up booking chadar trek zanskar frozen river,with the help of rohi…
Had an amazing experience at chadar trek. All the ppl invloved were really vry cooperative and trying to make ur tr…
Scuba in Phuket
Got the random link of TGN while surfing internet for scuba in Phuket. Got a call from Tanvi within couple of minut…
I spoke to Rohit from the team about this trip. He arranged the entire trip in a jiffy and also made customization …
Island Hopping Tour at Phuket
I booked my island hopping tour for phi phi island. My trip was well organised and enjoyed all the islands included…
- Duration: 2 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 114 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Adventure Camping in Bangalore
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore will start at 4:00 PM. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore price starts from $34.89. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- Adventure Camping in Bangalore is hosted by The Great Next. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Great Next on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adventure Camping in Bangalore on Tripadvisor