The "Architecture of South India" private tour offers a comprehensive exploration of the region's stunning architectural heritage. Beginning in Bangalore, the tour takes you on a journey through the historic cities of Mysore, Hassan, Hampi, Badami, and Goa. You'll visit a variety of ancient temples, palaces, and monuments, including the Mysore Palace, Hampi's UNESCO-listed ruins, and the stunning rock-cut caves of Badami. In Goa, you'll have ample time to relax on the beach and soak up the region's unique blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 11 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Assistance on arrival at the airport.
- 10 Nights' accommodation (if option selected) in selected price category hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per the program
- Monument entrances and activity charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in the car.
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Lalbagh Botanical Garden
- Entry/Admission - Tipu Sultan Fort and Palace - Bangalore KR Market
- Entry/Admission - Hoysaleswara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Hoysaleswara Temple
- Entry/Admission - Group of Monuments at Hampi
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Entry/Admission - Se Cathedral
- Any flight ticket.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet, etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru, KIAL Rd, Devanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560300, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P45
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Architecture of South India (11 Days)?
- How much is Architecture of South India (11 Days)?
- Architecture of South India (11 Days) price starts from $1,531.00. Discover and book Architecture of South India (11 Days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Architecture of South India (11 Days) cancellation policy?
- Architecture of South India (11 Days) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Architecture of South India (11 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Architecture of South India (11 Days)?
- Architecture of South India (11 Days) is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Architecture of South India (11 Days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P45
Reserve your spot
Bangalore - Mysore (145kms/ 3hrs...
Mysore - Srirangapatna -...
Hassan - Hospet/ Hampi (330kms/...
Hospet/ Hampi - Badami (195kms/...
Badami - Aihole - Pattadakal...
Badami - Goa (235kms/ 5hrs approx)
Goa – Departure
About the operator
Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, India
Joined in March 2019
#47 of 725 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- Safari28317862044001 Day College Course Field Trip with Ms. AbiramiMs. Abirami was exceptional - she gave us a crash course in Chola history and Hinduism. Her depth of knowledge made the day so memorable, there was not a single question she couldn't answer. She also took us to see sarees being hand woven and bronze being handmade. Deva was a great driver, never too far away, keeping the car cool in very hot weather, and moving us safely. Had him for 2 tours and he was great! This tour was on the pricier side, but absolutely worth every penny/rupee.
- Safari2831786204400Mansions with ShivaAbsolutely spectacular time. Shiva as our tour guide was a wealth of knowledge and could speak to the history of the mansions, temples, and the local town. Deva was a superb and safe driver, taking us everywhere safely and quickly. Keep in mind many of mansions are visible only from the exterior, but we were able to go into 4 different houses, just stunning. Got to visit a bakery and a hand made tile factory. Highly highly recommend.
- Compass12015500Amazing!Amazing experience highly recommended, I was very well looked after on this tour & had some fascinating insights
- Javid Ahmad P00LovelyGREAT and beautiful Kashmir valley beautiful part of world amazing people and beautiful natural beauty go every one Kashmir for visit
- 4warwickn00Friendly tour of AurangabadI had a fantastic tour of Ellora caves and the sights of Aurangabad with Shaik. He looked after me and my family and took us to some great veg restaurants. Highly recommended
- V9336UFdanil00Very well-rounded! Amazing!The whole tour was very well planned, enough time to spend in every city and were able to view all the important attractions. The tour guides were able to explain every attraction’s history and background in a detailed and concrete way so we were able to understand the importance of it. It was all so beautiful too! They were able to select only the important and most breath-taking attractions to visit. Loved it!
- Sanjiv P00Excellent StatueVery nice and beautiful statue and location. Can say its a must visit. Well organized system, well maintained. Do not miss to see the laser show in the evening. It's superb.
- hgupta9rpc00Very good trip of AurangabadComfortable stay at ghrishneshwar,in kalpana hotel, peace ful darshan, pleasant weather, visited ellora caves,kailasha temple,then move to trimbkeshwar.on the way Darshan of Bhadra Maruti temple,where the statue of Hanuman ji is in sleeping (लेटे हुए) position. overall well enjoyed the trip, thanks
- Adige12300Great treatment from check in to check out.Some fine restaurants for fine dining.Nice rooms and value for money.Well, I visited Hyderabad after some years and decided to stay at the Trident, Hyderabad. It was absolutely the right decision !
- Shaw78600There is a picture but no name of this place.Could not find the name of this place can some one put the name of this place what it’s called it’s not good that folks leave a pic and no name.
- sushilu201600Always advise tripadvisor.It was a group tour for which I paid whole amount in advance. Unfortunately my flight cancelled. I reached at destination leh after 2 days. My tour was revised from 7 to 5 days and charged rs 5000 extra . The food at pangong and NUBRA was very poor.
- Yogeshwar N00Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar DarshanIn this Jan 2023, we traveled to Ujjain, Omkaleshwar, Indore from Nashik in our personal car. the route was great via Dhule, Indore highway. There was no hurdle to drive me as alone. got good experience of driving & lot of experience of various places.
- pravashroul00LovelyBeautiful scenery with wonderful spirituality environment . You will forget all the worries and tensn of the life. Devine feelings
- Venture2735089513100Distance from Ellora to Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple Aundha NagnathShri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Aundha Nagnath is 230 kms from Ellora. Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Aundha Nagnath 8668856667
- cameronlyn00Bhopal to Aurangabad with Satpura National ParkWe were a group of four Australians who did a 9 day tailored tour from Bhopal to Aurangabad. The whole tour was wonderful in every aspect. Shashi did a great job with every detail. Our driver Imran was excellent and a very careful and safe driver. Hotels, guides, food all excellent. Mind you, the four of us, need to go on a diet after all the delicious buffet meals. Satpura National Park was outstanding for wildlife, guide, food. The Ellora and Ajanta caves spectacular, as was Sanchi, Bhimbetka Rock Shelter. We enjoyed every aspect of our tour and would highly recommend Agora Voyages OPC Pvt Ltd.
Architecture of South India (11 Days) provided by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
Product Overview: Architecture of South India (11 Days)
Number of Photos