Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch
By SITA World Tours
Lepakshi is a quaint little village located in the South Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is home to several temples dedicated to the Hindu Gods Shiva, Vishnu and Veerabhadra. The temples were constructed between the 14th and 17th century and showcase the Vijaynagar style of architecture. On this day-excursion visit the famous Veerabhadra temple and some other historical sites. Highlights: • Largest statue of Nandi bull • Nagalingam, sculpture of a snake entwined around a giant lingam • Hanging pillar
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Breakfast (beverage excluded)
- Lunch (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P339
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are advisable.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch?
- Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch price starts from $305.00. Discover and book Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch cancellation policy?
- Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch?
- Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Excursion To Lepakshi From Bangalore With Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P339
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lepakshi BullStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Veerabhadra Swamy TempleStop: 4 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
One of the most powerful spiritual experiences ever!!!
A must! I can’t wait to come back. Some things are difficult to describe. They can only be felt experientially. …
Karkala & Moodbidri
Trust me....Karkala is the great place to experience Jain temple,Venkatraman Temple richness, Thousand pillar templ…
Visit to Isha Foundation
Visited the Dhyana linga in the premises but it was overly crowded and it extremely hot making it difficult to vis…
A day at ITC MAURYA
Went for a birthday lunch at Bukhara at ITC MAURYA and the ambience is amazing and the staff is very courteous
Dreams come true
I had a face to face intercation with shane watson and all thanks to Garima mam for the support . The ambience here…
nice peaceful site to visit . short distance from coimbatoor . it is placed in a valley and four sides have hills. …
Must visit Place
Excellent food in the luxurious Bukhara Restaurant of ITC Maurya. The ambience is awesome, the cuisine wonderful an…
I recently visited Karni mata temple and my experience was very nice. Temple is very beautiful, peaceful environmen…
Fish and seafood markets are the same the world over and Shivaji Market in Pune Cantt is no different. Dating back …
Great night jeep safari.
We had a fabulous jeep safari round Jaipur at night. This was an amazing experience. As when we had been round Jaip…
This was such an experience, a fabulous place to visit & very emotional. The tomb & gardens are kept beautifully & …
Love the ambience
Thank you so much for the great service enjoy the food thanks to the chef the staff cannot excited to be back
Isha yoga, must visit
Isha yoga center, important to come afternoon when is less hot. Go into the Tample ,the experience is Devin especia…
Pick the right day
We booked high tea our first day in Delhi, which turned out to be a Wednesday. Last time we had a sensational high …
Thank you for this incredible experience around the fort and the city of Jodhpur. The staff are lovely and very hel…