Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore
By Traveling Spoon
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Lunch or Dinner
- Bottled water
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Local Host
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (not served in this home)
- Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal with your host Anuradha
- Departure details
- Bengaluru, Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka Please meet your host Anuradha at her home in HSR Layout neighborhood of Bengalaru. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P76
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore?
- Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore price starts from $68.27. Discover and book Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore cancellation policy?
- Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore?
- Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore is hosted by Traveling Spoon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Traveling Spoon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private In-Home Cooking Demonstration and Meal in Bangalore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7626P76
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful memories with Archana
Archana and her auntie were extremely kind and caring. She showed me her beautiful garden and most of the vegetable…
Delicious food with a wonderful family
This was probably the most special thing we’ve done in our three weeks in India. Archana, Rajesh, and the rest of t…
Market + Cooking Experience + Meal
We met Kaushuk and his wife at the Ghandi Market as they suggested. They showed us around- had us sample Indian sna…
Very Enjoyable Cooking Demo & Lunch
Binu was lovely and talked me through how everything was made. Her English is perfect as she used to live in the UK…
A "must do" experience!!!
Our top three favorite experiences while in India were: 1. Taj Mahal 2. Mysore Palace 3. Cooking lesson with Arch…
It was just great to be hosted by Archana, her husband and her mother. I got a welcome with a coffee and different …
Wonderful evening with Archana
I went with my wife and had a wonderful evening with Archana and her charming family. The experience takes place in…
Bangalore 3-hour Cooking Lesson and Meal in a Private Home
We had an amazing evening! Our host and his wife were very hospitable! Our cooking experience was fun: we prepared …
Amazing experience for our family!
This was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience for our family, and we are so grateful we were able to meet Archana …
Delicious meal in a welcoming environment!
I am currently in Bangalore, India for work with a few others and we decided to do a cooking class together. I foun…
Fantastic experience with Archana
We booked a market visit and cooking lesson - what we ended up with was a fabulous cultural experience. We were war…
Local experience at a cozy house
With the host, Binu, I had a wonderful time and very local foods moderately spiced for me in this tour. As a person…
Typical south delicacy
For the 3 hour cooking class, you would enjoy a vast menu for making and also learning. This is done by pract…
Amazing time with the lovely host
The host family were such lovely couple. The meal was prepared with love. She also pay attention to her guest needs…
A great way to meet and learn about the locals and their customs
This is a tour for those wishing to get off of the beaten path and have a truly local India experience. I was in Ba…