Recommended by 88% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Food enthusiasts and travelers who like to get to know the local side of a city will enjoy this foodie tour of Bangalore. Learn more about South Indian and Bangalorean culture through its food. Your local guide will take you to some of their favorite food spots in the city, the kinds of places that you'd struggle to find without the guidance of a local. Sample lots of delicious dishes along the way.
- Avoid getting lost by touring with a local guide
- Lots of food tastings are included
- Get between points of interest by comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
- Sample street foods safely, by following your guide's suggestions
24, Vittal Mallya Rd, KG Halli, D' Souza Layout, Sampangi Rama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, India
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax) (5%)
- A passionate foodie to be your food tour ambassador
- tasting portions of food included in the tour
- Personal Expenses:In case you choose to buy things along the way, you are encouraged to spend your own cash so that reimbursements aren’t invoiced to you with added taxes. Otherwise please let us know in advance if you would like us to pick up any bills along the way and invoice them to you in the end.
- Any food requested by guest that is outside of the itinerary of the tour
- Drinks (alcoholic as well as non alcoholic, available to purchase)
- Private transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation subject to availability
- All items listed in the program are samples, and subject to availability. In case some item is not available we will replace it with something else
- Bodyguards, company representatives and accompanying officials will be charged rack rates
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- We do our best and are reputed to follow the best safety and hygiene standards. But we do not take responsibility for accidents, illnesses, theft, or any personal losses consequent to the tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
My daughter arranged for me to go on the Foodie Tour while I was in Bangalore for three days, and I'm really pleased that she did. I took an Autorick from Ghandi Nagar to UB City where I was met by Sushil in the porch area of the UB City shopping mall. Sushil proved to be a…
Date of experience: September 2019
Response from CultureRingsTours, Owner at Bangalore Foodie Tour
Responded Sep 19, 2019
Thank you for your kind review! This is what makes our work worth everything!! ❤️
I was shocked at the extremely low quality of the tour. Starting off by after arriving 30 minutes after the famous Mavalli Tiffin closed and missing that, we went to one busy street and stayed in a 3 block radius the rest of the day, visiting multiple fast food chains and a pub…
Date of experience: November 2018
5 Helpful votes
This oldest restaurant on Malleshwaram 8th Cross serves the best and crispy Masala Dosas and Vadas in Bangalore.
Being a part of the Food Walk was an amazing experience. The best part about the walk was that we could explore the neighbourhood of Malleshwaram on foot which made it adventurous. I got to taste the history of various varieties of food that this place could offer. I would like…
3 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Culture Rings
Brilliant city tour
Culture Rings was recommended by a colleague for a private tour with a female guide who would give some real insigh…
Holy Bull Walk around Houses
This is a complex topic and hopefully, it'd be read and understood with an objective mindset. The tradition of hol…
It is not just told as a life experience
This was really something unique, moreover, the tour guide (also interpreter) who was with us always did more than …
Outstanding! Thank you, Lina, and Manesh at the Four Seasons for connecting us. Lina customized a private four-hou…
Pottery Town visit
Introduction Raj Shekhar is a famous and a well recognised potter in Pottery Town in Bangalore, Karnataka…
Rajashekhar The Potter
Compared to some of the other businesses I felt that he was better off than others. Rajashekhar has a lot of goals …
Muniyappa’s Milk Business
Muniyappa’s Biography Muniyappa is a cow owner who owns 14 cows and his main job is to sell milk to the customers i…
The dobhi ghat in Malleshwaram
This dobhi ghat is in Malleswaram, the manager’s name is Putraj. He is the main person there, he left school at 5th…
Muniyappa is a milkman since he was 14 years old. When he was young, he learned from his dad that he should do the …
Making a business plan for a potter
G.Rajshekhar is one of the best and most famous potters of Pottery Town, Williams Town, Benson Town, Bengaluru, Kar…
Rajashekhar is a potter who work in the pottery town. He is live and work with his family, Business mapping projec…
Rajashakar is an Indian potter and entrepreneur that resides in the city of Bangalore in a little community called …
Best time I ever had
It was really the best time and interesting tour, enjoyed every bit of information and culture. A must do in Bangal…
Bespoke tour of Bangalore
My family (3 daughters aged 20-25 and my wife and I) were recommended Culturerings by friends in Bangalore. Aashish…
Culture tour of Bangalore
I saw Bangalore in a very different way by taking a tour with culturerings. They showed me some sides which I would…
- Culture Rings
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Bangalore Foodie Tour
How much is Bangalore Foodie Tour?
Bangalore Foodie Tour price starts from $61.54. Discover and book Bangalore Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bangalore Foodie Tour cancellation policy?
Bangalore Foodie Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bangalore Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bangalore Foodie Tour?
Bangalore Foodie Tour is hosted by Culture Rings. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Culture Rings on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bangalore Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Bangalore Foodie Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h 30m. Discover and book Bangalore Foodie Tour on Tripadvisor