Five-day tour of Gulmarg with skiing on one of the best sloops in the world. There will be classes for beginners as well as novices and the experts can spend as much time as they want. Also, indulge in some sightseeing experience while you travel from Gulmarg to Afarwat via a cable car particularly known as Gondola.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Skiing equipment: Ski set (Skis, Poles, and Ski boots) - Skiing instructor - One Ski lift pass
- Anything not mentioned in exclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Srinagar International Airport, Indragandhi Road, Humhama, Badgam, 190007
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113845P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Gulmarg Snow Skiing?
- Gulmarg Snow Skiing price starts from $69.34. Discover and book Gulmarg Snow Skiing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gulmarg Snow Skiing cancellation policy?
- Gulmarg Snow Skiing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gulmarg Snow Skiing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gulmarg Snow Skiing?
- Gulmarg Snow Skiing is hosted by Kashmir Holiday Packages. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kashmir Holiday Packages on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gulmarg Snow Skiing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 113845P7
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Kashmir Holiday Packages
Srinagar, Kashmir, India
#45 of 191 Outdoor Activities in Srinagar
- Amitku200000Excellently Guided ExperienceWe booked Gulmarg and Sonamarg day excursion trip from Kashmir Holiday Packages online. It was a good experience. They cab provided by them was neat and clean with a good driver and an excellent guide Hahman, who guided us very well thought out the tour and gave us information about does and don't perfectly. I recommend Kashmir Holiday Packages.
- GeetaSinghal202000RecommendedSrinagar city tour is something which one should not miss while his visit to Kashmir. There are beautiful Mughal gardens, Temples, heritage mosques, and a beautiful lake where you can enjoy Shikara ride. Only one recommendation during your Tour around Srinagar city is that don’t buy stuff by the road side shops. Prices are extremely high and the quality is not even guaranteed. I bought my Kashmir souvenirs From government Emporium only where quality in the price is genuine. While your Srinagar city tour don’t forget to visit the old city of Srinagar which carries great history from moguls and Pandavas. I recommend Srinagar city tour
- Seeman897600Kashmir Trip ExperienceOur trip to Kashmir exceeded our expectations. What made this trip special, were the people of Kashmir and the folks that were provided by Sameer’s team in Kashmir, this travel company! This team was terrific. Every aspect was seamless and each person provided great historical insight and took us to unique locations, that we never would have found on our own. Their attention to detail was exceptional, at every level.
- Oliver89200Best Way to travel kashmirThe trip to Kashmir was perfect and the travel company was fantastic. Since we did not know the destination very well, we put ourselves in the hands of the travel company “Kashmir Holiday Packages” to do the planning once we described our interests and goals. The company was exemplary in planning a perfect vacation for us. We had high expectations that were constantly surpassed! We agreed to various suggestions that we never would have planned on our own, such as a cooking dinner in Houseboats. Those were great fun with fantastic memories. Also, the agency selected the absolute best hotels for us in each city and planned traditional Kashmiri meals that we wouldn't have discovered without their experience and connections. We were also pleasantly surprised that we had only two guides, one that was with us for 5 days at the beginning of our trip and another that was with us for the final six days, even though we stayed in four cities during the vacation. Both guides were exemplary and gave us an education and understanding of the destination and its history. The pace of the vacation worked very well for us - we were active without being overly rushed and had a reasonable amount of free time - we even managed to go swimming at our hotel Lalit, Srinagar on sixth day (thanks to lovely indoor pools during the cool weather bridging August). Highly Recommended.
- Nitin197900Kashmir tripThis review goes to samir who has done fantastic arrangement for our kashmir trip,he booked the hotel and taxi for our entire kashmir trip
- punedaljeet00AmazingMy experience was too good .We booked our package and got the best treatment Apart from nice weather, great views, everything was just perfectly planned, friendly stuff, delicious food, professional guides.All the services offered where above the line One night Kashmir houseboats was also part of the package and we enjoyed our houseboat stay a lot. We where offered shikara ride on Nigeen lake and it was an amazing experience. It’s was a very nice trip overall and thanks to “Kashmir Holiday Packages” for making our trip a great memory.
- Tweedoliver00Great Lake TrekI had an opportunity to experience the amazing and beautiful Great Lakes Trek organised by Kashmir Holiday Packages. Apart from nice weather, great views, everything was just perfectly planned, friendly stuff, delicious food, professional guides. Abid our guide was really professional and guided us safely from the base camp at sonamarg upto the great lakes. All of us had lots of fun and good sleeping bags and tents kept us warm and protected us from some rain. I loved the Trek and would recommend everyone to do it! The Great Lakes Trek is really special and different trek. It started through deep forest and on the second day we reached Vishnusair & Krishnasor Lake were we could take a hot bath in the natural sulfur springs & Lake. It was pure fun and excitement. After 5 days relatively easy and gradual climbing we reached Naranag. From here we had 2 days stay in Kashmir houseboats with a 360 degree view of snow-capped peaks and amazing looking lake Nigeen! We took a nice shirker rides on the lake and It was a lot of fun. I recommend Great Lakes trek to all.
- Yeshchogandi00Great MemoriesBased on the very positive reviews we booked 7 days Kashmir tour with Kashmir Holiday Packages. Land transportation throughout our journey, hotels in Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Sonamarg where part of the package. All the services offered where above the line except the camps in sonamrg. We where offered Green Glamoing Camps in sonamrg and the camps where not as comfortable as expected. The driver Mahtab was very helpful. One night Kashmir houseboats was also part of the package and we enjoyed our houseboat stay a lot. We where offered shikara ride on Nigeen lake and it was an amazing experience. It’s was a very nice trip overall and thanks to “Kashmir Holiday Packages” for making our trip a great memory.
- Al-usman-majeed00Amazing ExperienceBased on very positive reviews given by our friends about “Kashmir Holiday Packages” we booked a 6 Nights 7 Days best of Kashmir tour with them and used them to arrange our overland car transport, Hotels and Kashmir Houseboats. I found the service and response of this agency was excellent. My emails were promptly responded by them, and Mr Sameer from their on ground support team was available when ever required. Throughout this tour we where offered a free English speaking private guide which was very helpful in fact both the guide and driver were very friendly . We enjoyed evening sunrise at Boulvard road followed with a shikara ride. All the hotels offered where as promised. The food was average. We even bought a Kashmir Silk on Silk Carpet through Mr Sameer and it was really the Best Buy. Our tour ended on positive note and with lot of good memories. I’d do it again for sure.
- punkajgoutum00ExcellentWe booked Kashmir Holiday Package in October 2018. It was the most luxurious and beautiful trip we had so far. We took a cycle ride in the old city and it was one of the nicest places in Srinagar, especially the old mosques, heritage buildings and the spice market. We stayed in the Deluxe on Nigeen lake and it was an unforgettable experience. Our children feel at home in Srinagar. We took a day excursion to Gulmarg, Pahalgam and Sonamarg. I’d recommend booking a private cab for all these day excursions, they are not possible via local sharing transportation, as you would have to change the cab at a various stop and its time consuming too. We enjoyed the Kashmiri Wazwan food a lot and we would recommend Mughal durbar for the same, it's the best place for traditional Kashmir flavours. I’d recommend booking your Kashmir Trip with Kashmir Holiday Packages.
- iyersami00ExcellentWe booked our trip to Gulmarg and Pahalgam with Them and they offered us a very good driver and hotels. They did not offer us any Gondola Tickets but its was OK. They said it was not part of the cost. Overall it was an excellent expreance.
- Somali200000Kashmir Safe solo traveller destination 👍🏻Being a female solo traveller I was bit worried about going to a place like Kashmir. As I had been hearing a lot about the situation in Kashmir specially the political turmoil. But Kashmir holiday packages taylor my tour itinerary to Kashmir perfectly. I booked 6 Nights & 7 Days private tour with them. I had an amazing time in Kashmir and felt absolutely safe. I was provided with a private driver who was very cooperative and helpful throughout the tour. The hotels provided to me were also nice and comfortable. I would like to thank Mr Sameer for showing dedicated support to me and providing me round the clock assistance during my tour which made me feel like at home. I left Kashmir with a lot of great memories and I am sure that I will come back again to explore this heaven on earth again in different season. I Recommend going to Kashmir and Kashmir Holiday Packages👌
- Globdavid99000Perfect TripOur entire journey in Kashmir has been amazingly beautiful and all thanks to Kashmir holiday packages. Initially I was really much worried about the services they will provide us, as I did not find many reviews about this company online but I was really impressed with Mr Sameer’s convincing power and the way he explained us about the places in and around Srinagar and suggested us a perfect itinerary. All the services that were provides to us from the driver, to the hotels, to the food provided in the hotels was par excellence. They have given us their round-the-clock helpline number where in we were able to call them at any point of time in order to get clarification on things get an instant help. I will surely recommend kashmir Holiday Packages to all my friends and will surely continue visiting this beautiful place Kashmir.
- 263Smiti00Excellent hospitality, great ppl, amazing stayIts definitely a home away from home!It was so wonderful staying here and the way they guided us to check all the great places in Kashmir. The staff were very cordial and sweet, the facilities were great and Sameer we really owe our great vacation to you..its a place that you fall in love with and where you get one of the best 'kahwa':)..I am glad we chose your hotel and wouldn't think twice to do it again and again..
- Roomy88700Excellent ExperienceExperienced an amazing time with Kashmir Holiday Pacakges. Our entire holiday to Kashmir and Ladakh was designed by them and we had a wonderful time. Thanks Sameer bhai for an amazing hospital. We will surly coming back again. Recommended
Gulmarg Snow Skiing provided by Kashmir Holiday Packages
Product Overview: Gulmarg Snow Skiing
Number of Photos