Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
· Wel Come Drink on Arrival · 3 Night Accommodation · Meal plan Breakfast and Dinner (Veg/Non veg) · Transport Personal Cabs · All Tool Tax, Parking, Driver Charges,Road Taxes . Driver/Guide · 90 Mints Shikara Ride Dal lake complimentary ( 90 Mints Shikara Ride Complimentary) · Pickup Srinagar Airport · Drop Srinagar Airport
- 3 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- With immense pleasure "Young Bombay Tour And Travel" have designed your dream vacation package & we here by present the desired details.We hope you will find all the information in order & in case you wish to inquire /customer anything further, please intimate us at. We will take every necessary action to fulfill all your requirement & promise to deliver you “The Best Customer Service” whole heartedly.
- On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the Houseboat and check in. After fresh up we will proceed for a local sightseeing that includes a visit to the famous Mughal gardens , Cheshma Shahi(Royal Spring), Nishat(Garden of Pleasure), Shalimar ( Abode of Love) Mughal laid Out in the 16th century & these fall along the bank of Dal-Lake in the heart of Srinagar City & Shankaracharya Temple located on a hillock, thus providing panoramic view of entire City, along with famous Dal-Lake & River Jhelum, Enroute visiting handloom centre famous for production of Pashmina/Shahtoosh shawls & world over reckoned Carpets, Evening time we will take a 90 mints Shikara ride in the Dal Lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful Floating vegetable gardens, Handicrafts Centre & inherited lifestyle of people living inside the Lake since decades. Dinner and Overnight in
- After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country side day trip towards Gulmarg. Gulmarg (2440 Meters above Sea level). It is one of the most beautiful hill stations and also called “Meadows of Flower”. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesque market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Gulmarg has one of the best ski slopes in the world and highest golf course, Gondola cable car system (on direct payment Basis), and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of rope-way will take you past colorful shepherd huntsmen to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. evening time back to Srinagar Overnight
- After breakfast & proceed to Pahalgam, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore where you can visit famous saffron fields , Awantipora and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. Pahalgam is a picturesque valley around 97 kilometers South of Kashmir. Known as Pahalgam (which means The Shepherds Village), the valley is renowned the world over for its exotic forests, pretty water streams and imposing snow peaks. In Pahalgam you can visit Aru valley, Betaab Valley and Chandanwari (on direct payment basis) as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing around the mountain valley for most of the day, Back to Srinagar Over Night stay
- After morning breakfast, we will driver to Srinagar Airport will assist you with the luggage and will drop you on time Return your home with Sweet Memories of Jammu & Kashmir Tour and wonderful experience with YOUNG BOMBAY TRAVELS
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great service was offered by the young bombay group hotels were excellent hospitality was great. Driver was nice and responsible person never ever he let us overspend on site seeing which is a major concern when we travel to a New destination.overall it was a fun and enthralling…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Young Bombay Tours Kashmir
Heavenly experience with young bombay tours Kashmir. Everything was perfectly planned by Ms Zoya according to our c…
Love Trip to Kashmir
Its was our first trip to Kashmir. We love the Kashmir & peoples of Kashmir heaven on earth and thank you for givin…
Best vacation ever
We have great experience with young Bombay... They are professional and so helpfull too. Best hotels best service a…
Excellent experience in Kashmir. Excellent coordination got from Young Bombay team. Will like to visit again and ag…
Paradise on earth - wonderful experience
We were there for 7 days 6 nights, we booked this trip 1 month prior to the visit. Plan made by Mr. Omar from young…
Switzerland of India... Kashmir beauty...
Tour was well planned with Vaishno devi. Service was awesome and everyone was helpful... Hotels and staff was good.…
visit in Kashmir in nov it was well planed trip.t was fantastic days that I spent in Kashmir trip. All arrangements…
Incredible India with Impressive service
My husband and I are a big fan of India, We have been there many times but this is the first tome that we booked ou…
All over Visit in Kashmir
I have visited Srinagar with my wife on 11th june ,2019. My trip was designed by Young Bombay Tour & Travels, Srina…
Most Memorable Trip
Kashmir… Indeed a Heaven on Earth… and the best way to explore it is through Young Bombay Tours… Very Professional …
I have visited Srinagar with my family on 24th May,2019. My trip was designed by Young Bombay Tour & Travels, Srina…
I don’t have a word to express, The tour operaters(Omerbhai) is very gentle and they providing very good package, i…
Kashmir with Young Bombay
We visited Kashmir in May 2019, just before snowfall stopped and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. …
I had 8 days and 7 nights stay in Kashmir. It was fantastic days that I spent in Kashmir trip. All arrangements mad…
Had a nice trip - thanks to Zara and all at Young Bombay tours
We visited Shimla & Manali from 13 to 18-Apr thru Young Bombay Tours and was a very good experience. Initially the …
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour
What time does Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour start?
Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour?
Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour price starts from $95.00. Discover and book Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour cancellation policy?
Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour?
Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour is hosted by Young Bombay Tours Kashmir. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Young Bombay Tours Kashmir on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Zenith of Kashmir Package Tour on Tripadvisor