Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
It is a Guided tour to Farrukhnagar which is almost a forgotten town in the modern Gurgaon. Farrukhnagar reserves some of the hidden gems of Indian History. It is a town and municipality in Gurgaon district of Haryana state, India. It is one of the nine administrative blocks of Gurgaon district situated 21 kilometres from Gurgaon. Visit the historic Farrukhnagar fort along with our guide storyteller.
- You'll start atSheesh MahalOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Farukh NagarStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Sheesh MahalStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 3Farukh NagarStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Farukh NagarStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSheesh MahalFarukh Nagar, Haryana 122506, IndiaOur guide will meet you directly at Sheesh Mahal Farrukhnagar, Gurgaon, Haryana. You can reach there directly or intimate us for any conveyance request.See address & details
Sheesh Mahal, Farukh Nagar, Haryana 122506, India
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Personal Guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
walk & photo
A place to feel the old Goa, be it the architecture, locality, Art galleries. Need to walk a lot to experience and…
Trip into traditional Hindu India
Great trip with Suraj. Picked us up bang on time from our hotel, on the outskirts of Varanasi, then the usual hell …
Insights into Varanasi from a local guide's perspective.
This was a brilliant tour combining beautiful vistas from a boat ride on the river and walking through the hidden b…
Wonderful and unique experience in the heart of Delhi
For lovers of all things food and culture - this tour is a unique experience! Beginning with a walk around the fasc…
I really had an amazing trip with Mr. Sohail and the Sair Community. The team was very active and supportive throug…
Full repeat value...
Thanks to the organizers for the wonderful trip. Driving this beast across Goa was altogether a different experienc…
The Delhi that you often forget
Exploring the rich history of Nizamuddin basti and visiting shrines etc was an extremely surreal and interesting ex…
Really enjoyed it
We went to Goa for a sort of re-union for our college friends. One of them was about to get married as well, so the…
Sair organised a brilliant trip to Agra with Sohail Sir. Sir is indeed one of the best walk leaders and educators I…
Worth a visit with Mr. Sohail Hashmi
Good things: 1) Curated with the highest knowledge denomination available 2) Nice stay / food / travel 3) Smooth e…
Highly recommended tour. Vijay, our guide, explained everything very nicely. He answered every question, and we wer…
Scenic Beauty with architecture
What an enjoyable experience this was. Udaipur is the best city in Rajasthan. The city is full of beautiful buildin…
Rajasthan is an amazing place. This was my third visit to India. And India never fails to surprise me. This time, I…
The Sanjay walk was a walk through a very friendly area. Our guide was a local who had grown up in Sanjay Colony …
This was a lovely historical tour. Our guide was great to talk to and so knowledgeable on all the history. The mas…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 293 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 949 travelers!
from $104.43* $110.00
Popular: Booked by 1,221 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub)
- Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) on Tripadvisor
- Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) price starts from $7.34. Discover and book Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) on Tripadvisor
- Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) on Tripadvisor
- Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) is hosted by Sair. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sair on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Forgotten History of Gurgaon (Delhi's Cyber Hub) on Tripadvisor