02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya
By SITA World Tours
On this 3 day tour explore Ahmedabad and visit two ancient sites of the Indus Valley Civilization - Lothal and Uthellya - that date back to the 4th century B.C. The two ancient sites are at driving distance from Ahmedabad and make for a memorable day-excursion. Before you leave Ahmedabad take a guided tour of the city in a private air-conditioned vehicle. Highlights: • Visit the ancient site of Lothal (Lothal Remains Closed on Friday & National Holidays • See the excavated sites at Uthellya (Uthellya Remains Closed on Friday & National Holidays) • Learn about the archaeology, history and culture of the Indus Valley Civilization
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 02 nights’ accommodation in Ahmedabad at the listed hotel or similar
- Breakfast on Day 2 and 3
- Entrances fee
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Lothal
- Additional food or drink, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flight tickets
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your hotel / Airport in the city of Ahmedabad
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Hansol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380003, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P775
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Lothal and Uthellya remain closed on Fridays and National Holidays.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya on Tripadvisor
- How much is 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya?
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya price starts from $518.00. Discover and book 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya on Tripadvisor
- What is the 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya cancellation policy?
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya?
- 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 02 Nights & 03 Days Ahmedabad Tour with Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P775
Arrival in Ahmedabad
Excursion to Lothal & Uthellya
Departure from Ahmedabad
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Not for English speakers. Only take this trip if you speak Spanish .
The California office of Sita World Tours offered a 21 day tour of Madrid, Andaucia, Portugal and Morocco. Sita us…
Rich heritage waiting for adequate maintenance.
A rich heritage waiting for proper maintenance. This is a nice place to visit. Trip will cover fort and museum tog…
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…