Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay
By SITA World Tours
On this evening tour drive past some of the heritage monuments of the city of Ahmedabad. The oldest city of the West Indian state of Gujarat, it was the first city in India to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage site. Drive past some of the finest Indo-Islamic monuments and exquisite Hindu and Jain temples. The carved wooden houses are another unique architectural tradition. Highlights • Airport pick-up and drop-off • Drive past heritage buildings of Ahmedabad • Manek Chowk, the city square
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 01 night accommodation in the listed hotel or similar
- Breakfast (Day 2)
- Heritage fee
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
- Entry/Admission - Manek Chowk
- Food or drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up guests from the city center point only. Additional/extra cost shall apply in case of the pickup point is outside.
- Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad District, Gujarat We will meet them at their hotels.
- Ahmedabad Airport, Ahmedabad India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P554
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay on Tripadvisor
- How much is Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay?
- Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay price starts from $288.00. Discover and book Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay cancellation policy?
- Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay?
- Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Late Evening Heritage Tour of Ahmedabad with Overnight Stay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P554
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Dinner at Jag Mandir
Dinner at Jag Mandir was highlight of our trip. We got picked up on the boat. The ride there with view of the city …
Good private tour of the Big Temple and palace despite a few hiccups
We had arranged for a private tour through of the Big Temple and palace in Thanjavur through 5 senses. We were alre…
Authentic experience of English afternoon high tea
The atmosphere at the Atrium is fabulous- you really do feel you’re in an European city with apartments looking dow…
Dilip was very nice and knowledgeable. He suggested a few places in addition to the major attractions. The rates ar…
Overhyped food and worst staff!!
Worst experience ever!! There was a girl called " KANIKA". She was at the door of restaurant Bukhara at ITC Maurya…
was my first experience travelling in Cruise.. what a wonderful experience it was!!! I travelled with my mother and she
I loved the food , the activities in cruise and also the hospitality! Fantastic experience..one must have it.
Great tour company
Impressive private tour of Morocco! From the moment we were picked up at the airport in Casablanca, to the flight o…
First time Kayaking experience
It was a very nice first time kayaking experience with Mr Prakash. He was a kind host and instructed us nicely. Hig…
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…