Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
per adult (price varies by group size)
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottle Water, Professional Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Gandhi Ashram
- Entry/Admission - Sun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Prag Mahal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Kutch Museum
- Entry/Admission - Aina Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Naulakha Palace
- Entry/Admission - Watson Museum
- Entry/Admission - Junagarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Khapra Kodiya Caves
- Entry/Admission - Somnath Mahadev Temple
- Entry/Admission - Lothal
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please Arrange Your Pickup Point as per the Tour Start Time
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Hansol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380003, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32890P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Vibrant Gujarat
What you can expect during your visit
- In accordance to the COVID 19 pandemic all our tours are operated with all precautionary measures including SANITIZED CARS AND HOTELS/COMPLIMENTARY SANITIZERS/MASKS (Your safety is our priority)
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Vibrant Gujarat?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Vibrant Gujarat on Tripadvisor
- How much is Vibrant Gujarat?
- Vibrant Gujarat price starts from $1,177.00. Discover and book Vibrant Gujarat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Vibrant Gujarat cancellation policy?
- Vibrant Gujarat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Vibrant Gujarat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Vibrant Gujarat?
- Vibrant Gujarat is hosted by My Tour Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Tour Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Vibrant Gujarat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 32890P7
Reserve your spot
ARRIVAL IN AHEMDABAD AND...
Ahmedabad - Patan - Modhera -...
Dasada - Bhuj (280 Km,7 Hours)
Bhuj - Rajkot (160 Km, 4 Hours)
Rajkot - Junagadh – Sasangir...
Sasangir - Somnath - Diu (150...
Diu - Bhavnagar (200 Km,5 Hours)
Bhavnagar- Palitana - Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar - Lothal - Ahmedabad
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
This was one of the best experiences I've ever had. Our tour was perfectly organized in every detail. In one word…p…
Enjoyed my stay
On main Station road Hotel Pancham Intercontinental is located with all high standards and parameters of a luxury h…
Cool place but the service was just ok
Cool place to see. The guide was good, but they skipped 2/5 stops on the list. The driver didn’t know where he was …
Gran tour Gujarat
We are an Italian couple and we relied on this agency due to the excellent reviews we saw on the internet. In fact …
Taj mahal is my favorite place there I go again and again ,amazing experience with beautiful memories Thank you MT…
I had a great experience with "My Tour Advisor". Unforgettable experience. Everything was done properly without any…
For the one who loves the animals
Everything was perfect from day 1 to day 13. All Hotels were carefully selected, our driver Jwala and the spacious …
Wonderful experience at sunrise tajmahal.
It was a fantastic experience with My tour advisor. Taj mahal is amazing at sunrise. I will recommend this company …
All trip was fantastic
Impeccable organization, perfect Italian speaking guide (Manish Dutt Sharma) great (very knowledgeable and professi…
Great Northern India tour
Wonderful experience among the colors, culture, tradition and way of life of the great India. Amazing monuments wit…
One of the best experiences of life
I’ll start off by saying that this trip and our experience were nothing short of amazing. Manish made sure the trip…
Learned a lot about India !!
My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour. We learned so much about the history of india, as well as the culture…
A very well organised tour
The tour was very well planned and co-ordinated by the agency. The itinerary was awesome. All the travel arrangemen…
A True MTA Experience Journey !!!!
The rural part of Rajasthan - Boondi and Bhainsrorgarh. Dinner at Jag Mandir Island in Udaipur and Sunrise and Suns…
Thank you so much to Deepak and the guys at My tour advisor! You made our trip to Agra so wonderful!! From the time…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We visited GIr in August and the National Park is closed during that time. We only had access to Gir Interpretation Zone, Devalia. However, we were lucky to spot quite a few leopards who posed at various point on tall trees. We also got to see a few other animals including Lions which are in the protected zone of the forest.
Written December 26, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your precious comment and to appreciate our services. Unfortunately, all the national parks are closed for three months from July to September because of the Monsoon and the meeting time for all animals. But we are happy that you could see the animals in Devalia Interpretation centre. We at My Tour Advisor are a team of creative, professional and service oriented people, who always seek to fulfil each and every need. We would thank you and hope to see you again travelling with us and to discover another part together. Thank You So Much TEAM MTA
Written January 9, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hi, I am looking for a 9 day tour in Gujarat covering Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Somnath,Dwarka & Rann of kutch. Can anyone suggest if a tour is available...if yes what would the iterinery?