Goa Full-day Sightseeing
By THREE CORNER UNITED
Goa is a state full of loveliness. There is beauty sprinkled over every aspect of it. Some part of this state was under Portuguese rule for some time so we will be going to see the never-seen-before blend of Indian and Portuguese culture on this tour. Embark on this trip with us exploring the architectural splendour and historical grandeur of Goa!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-95, max of 500 per group
Duration: 8–9 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Aircon. Transportation throughout the tour
- Government approved Guide
- All taxes and Parking
- Lunch at Sahakari Spice Farm
- Entrances to Monuments
- Any items specifically not mentioned in include column.
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup all traveler from Hotels in Goa.
- Dabolim Airport, India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197669P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Goa Full-day Sightseeing?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Goa Full-day Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- How much is Goa Full-day Sightseeing?
- Goa Full-day Sightseeing price starts from $72.82. Discover and book Goa Full-day Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- What is the Goa Full-day Sightseeing cancellation policy?
- Goa Full-day Sightseeing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Goa Full-day Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Goa Full-day Sightseeing?
- Goa Full-day Sightseeing is hosted by THREE CORNER UNITED. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact THREE CORNER UNITED on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Goa Full-day Sightseeing on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 197669P31
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Basilica of Bom JesusStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedFirst destination on the excursion will be Shri Mangueshi Temple. This temple has a stunning architectural design, is one of the biggest temples in Goa and is dedicated to the worship of Lord Shiva- destroyer force in the trinity of Lords.We pick you up from the hotel and transfer you to Shri Mangueshi temple after which we pay a visit to another famous temple of Goa: Shri Mahalasa which enshrines Mohini avatar of Lord Vishnu.Next we head towards the Sahakari Spice Farm where the visual beauty of well manicured plantations and sense-captivating fragrance of fresh spices will make you say wow!Resuming the trip we take you next to Basilica of Bom Jesus which has been put in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Located in Old Goa, this church holds the bodily remains of St. Francis Xavier.Fifth site on the schedule for you will be Se Cathedral situated in Old Goa only. This was built to celebrate the victory of Portuguese over Muslim rulers in winning Goa and it now stands as the largest church in the whole of India.Last but not the least, we go to see Church of St. Francis of Assissi. This church is another remnant of the remarkable history of Old Goan region. All in all, we can say that this is tour will be a gateway to you seeing the magnificence of splendid Portuguese colonial architectural finesse in India!Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
WHEEL CHAIR ACCESS IN GOLDEN TEMPLE COMPLEX ??
I had searched online about wheel chair access in Golden Temple complex,but could not get any relevent leads,so i c…
3 day jaipur visit
It was super fun and all credit goes to trip advisor for such a wonderful arrangements.. Thanku soo much Trip advis…
New Delhi sight seeing
They were very flexible and supportive of our requirements. It was a fun trip!The guide was very informative.
Great Service and Very Reliable Driver and Local Guides
We actually booked a 4 Day/3 Night Golden Triangle Tour; Delhi Airport-Agra-Jaipur-Delhi. The service and quality o…
Perfect Jaisalmer Visit
Thanks for arrange my friendly jaisalmer trip with my friends. My Trip start from jaipur by afternoon train. my 01s…
Amazing city. Lovely people. Colourful city. Just love the environment. Their traditional dresses are very charming…
Best for North India
I went to North India Tour with my friends before 1 month for 6N & 7D and i booked my trip with Rajasthan Travel Se…