per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Chinese
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Driver charges, Fuel charges
- Entry tickets at the Monuments/Museums etc
- Entry/Admission - Vishnupad Temple
- Entry/Admission - Gaya Pind Daan
- Entry/Admission - Mahabodhi Temple
- Entry/Admission - Great Buddha Statue
- Entry/Admission - Barabar Caves
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will Pick up the travellers from the Patna or Gaya airport as well as Gaya, Bodh Gaya and Patna hotels.
- Patna Airport, Patna India
- Gaya Airport, Gaya India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135241P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pinddaan at Gaya?
- How much is Pinddaan at Gaya?
- Pinddaan at Gaya price starts from $133.34. Discover and book Pinddaan at Gaya on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pinddaan at Gaya cancellation policy?
- Pinddaan at Gaya cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Pinddaan at Gaya on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pinddaan at Gaya?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135241P5
Reserve your spot
Pind Daan at Gaya
Visit Bodh Gaya & around
About the operator
Joined in March 2019
#1 of 7 Tours & Activities in Patna
- Resort2426230713500Best Gurudwara tour of Patna!Fabulous tour of the Gurudwaras of Patna. Kaushul, was great, he explained the significance of each Gurudwara and made sure I had a full experience at each once before moving in. The driver, Anil, was professional, expert driver in a very clean car. Would definitely recommend this tour for anyone seeking knowledge and experience of Sikhs and Gurudwaras.
- 93erinkt00Excellent tour- highly recommendedI would highly recommend Travelbaits for your tours. I contacted them as I was unfamiliar with Patna and what it has to offer, I was short on time/headspace to do the planning myself, and I was unsure about transportation- especially as a solo female traveller. Travelbaits delivered on all these counts. They responded promptly to all my queries, they designed a personalised tour for me which included some guided and self-guided portions, and they took care of food and transport. They really went that extra mile for me! They are clearly passionate and skilled, and want to show the best of Bihar. This is not a cheap service, but a high-quality and trustworthy one. If you are after a comprehensive service that wraps around all your needs, this is for you.
- Naveenranjan00PATNA TRIPI visited Patna and booked the tejas train From Delhi with my wife. Advise : Do not add food in ticked ,instead buy it inside the train.Its cheaper. Book Retiring room at station if you are 2 people travelling for 48 hours above station instead of Hotels. Hotels start time is 12 Noon and end time is also same . Visit : Hanuman Mandir Near Patna Junction. Visit water park CHAPAK on a free day. For food ,refer google
- 791kapils00Unique cultureBodh Gaya is by far the best tourist place in Bihar. It is the most revered Budhist place in all of India. It has many Budhist temples and there architect is heavily diversified. The architecture of the temples here ranges from Japan, China and Bangladesh to Thailand and Cambodia. However, the best temple in Bodh Gaya is Mahabodhi temple, where it is said that Buddha attained Nirvana. It is an unique place and everyone should visit it to experience its unique culture.
- himanshu p00A very good cityMost popular tourist attraction in bodhgya hence a must visit. Best if you go without lift and tour guide as everything is well written at all the places.fabulous collection of paintings royal textiles etc. also offers spectacular view of city line as it is situated on a hill. I found ticket for lift, guide and parking is very expansive
- Jklmnfg00TourIts very nice to see to virtual tour guid of bodhgaya its wonder full experience its totally worth it.
- manojkJ1207SN00So lovely pilgrimageBodhgaya is a famous pilgrimage for Buddhism and also a best place in bihar it is for every one there is too much calm and peace
- 547siddarths00Great experienceSonal the greatest guiding centres which had form across and also very good place to hang out with family members and also with colleagues and also with friends
- M4621LKrickyp00ExtraordinaryThe views are really amazing , i would to visit again and again whenever I got the opportunity really commendable
- vvithyav202300Beautiful tourThe team work is amazing and we coordinate and consequences of tour every arrangements simply superb
- Bdharmadev00PeacefulnessBodhgaya is one of the most important and sacred Buddhist pilgrimage center in the world. It was here under a banyan tree, the Bodhi Tree, Gautama attained supreme knowledge to become Buddha,the Enlightened One. And guided excellently and given lots of information by them. Totally worth it
- Tousifansari010200SpiritualVery calming peaceful place to visit. The spiritual blessings I have gained after my pray was beyond imagination.
- sharadm36200Awesome tripA virtual tour with amazing experience by TripAdvisor, felt like we are on the place thanks TripAdvisor for such a awy experience
- manishk77100Beauty and beautiful placeIn this place my experience was amazing last time when I visit visit this place this is the feeling was amazing
- jatindivecha00Spiritual Sojourn: A Guided Virtual Tour of BodhgayaEmbarking on a virtual journey to Bodhgaya, Bihar, allowed me to immerse myself in the profound spiritual energy and historical significance of this sacred destination without leaving the comfort of my own home. Bodhgaya, renowned as the place where Gautama Buddha attained enlightenment, holds a special place in the hearts of countless devotees and seekers of inner peace. While an in-person visit would undoubtedly offer a more immersive experience, the virtual tour of Bodhgaya provided me with a glimpse into its hallowed grounds and offered a valuable understanding of its spiritual heritage.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
TravelBaits services are amazing and easy. Just saw their review and called them to arrange a virtual ritual. All done within 2 days and hazzle free too. They also follow up to see that your are satisfied throughout. highly recommended
Written May 21, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks a lot for the review! Hope the function was organized as per expectation.
Written May 22, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
What things needed in pinddan
All the materials for the pind daan will be made available at the venue. We will take care of all the requirements. Pind daan will not be done in group. Only you and your family members will be allowed to perform the puja. For details pindgaya dot
Pinddaan at Gaya provided by TravelBaits
Product Overview: Pinddaan at Gaya
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos