per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- 01 Night stay in a budget professional hotels
- Meals, Local guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P295
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam?
- Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam price starts from $122.67. Discover and book Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam on Tripadvisor
- What is the Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam cancellation policy?
- Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam?
- Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P295
Reserve your spot
Vishakhapatnam to Araku Valley...
Araku Valley to Chaparai Falls...
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in January 2019
#13 of 725 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- sidse3219248305800A perfect start to our day in DelhiTour exceeded our expectations. We had expected this activity as a breakfast inclusive one with little show around. However we were surprised with the content of the journey. The guide showed us many parts of the Old Town with deep interesting history of their own. We saw many havelis, neighborhoods and much more. We were even shown the spice market which was asia's biggest
- K1022XJantonellag00true picture of Delhi's spiritual massestrue picture of Delhi's spiritual masses. Different temples with own architecture and charm...Car and driver was excellent
- 467shahnaa00enchanting, mesmerizing and heavenly journey into the foothills of himalayasan enchanting journey to the foothills of Himalayas and the hotspots of Indian culture. Walking into the off-trail and remote villages was very mesmerising
- delphid39000Rustic and heritage side of GoaA great tour of the real face of Goa, those who consider Goa just as a party destination, they should experience this tour to see the rustic and heritage side of Goa
- BigIndianTours00Eravikulam National ParkEravikulam National Park is an excellent spot for photographers and nature lovers. The lush green hills, especially during the rainy season, indeed offer a mesmerizing view. The interplay of clouds and sunlight creates a captivating panorama that's must-see. The option to reach the top via the national park vehicle, while enjoying the journey through tea plantations and encountering small waterfalls, adds to the overall experience. And of course, the presence of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr makes it a true delight for wildlife enthusiasts. Carry an umbrella as the climate could change any moment up there. Try and visit the park during morning hours itself and the crowd tends to grow after 10 am The route from Cochin to Munnar is often regarded as one of the most beautiful routes in South India. It's not just a ride; it's an integral part of the Munnar experience. Valara and Cheeyappara Falls are two breathtaking waterfalls on the way to Munnar. The journey takes you through the Western Ghats, as you ascend into the hills, you'll be surrounded by tea plantations and spice gardens. The route is lined with vast tea estates The sight of endless tea bushes, neatly arranged on rolling hills, is a mesmerizing sight, especially when the morning mist hangs over them. The climate is significantly cooler and more comfortable compared to Cochin.
- 547lavanyas00real jungle fun, nice safari arrangements.real jungle fun, nice safari arrangements. Hotel was also extremely good and not far away from the jungle. Mr. Jai Singh is a gem of a person
- mynnt202200surprises await you once you are inside the forestmy second trip with the operator, feels like home while travelling with them. Forest breeze is heavenly when you enter bandipur and many surprises await you once you are inside
- Amy P00IanhorvathIan and I are going to the art museum and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends are pop 😀 and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends are going to be fun to watch the game at the clubhouse around the art museum and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and family
- StaceyV23800Romantic date night must!What a beautiful evening! Our host met us at our hotel and arranged boat tickets and assisted with us getting on the boat, after the boat trip he was there waiting for us to take us to the restaurant. The boat stops on an island in the lake, we had a beer and enjoyed the views for a bit it was lovely. If you do have time there’s a spa on the island too, next time we will be sure to arrange a massage there ;) The host then took us to the restaurant. He spoke to the managers and arranged everything before leaving us for the night. Dinner was fantastic! The menu was a mix of Indian and Mexican bbq and it was delicious!!! The staff were so friendly and attentive and service was excellent. And the views of the lake at night were wow wow wow!
- betted72400Had a fun tour with Friendly and knowledgeable guideMr Jai was my guide and he was very humble , friendly and knowledgeable also. I visited ancient spots with great deal of history and took many photos. Jai introduced me to few local snacks and setts which were safe and mouthwatering too...highly recommend this tour.
- brynam678600local travel and local experienceBe a local while you explore Old Delhi, travel with a range of public transportation comfortable with the guide. We used Uber, Tuk-tuk and rickshaw too!
- Daydream4106669904000Best tour in Goa for those who wish to explore the heritage and quaint side of GoaBest tour in Goa for those who wish to explore the heritage and quaint side of Goa. This tour breaks the stereotype of Goa as a mere party destination only. See the real side of Goa's history and culture.
- antoniobD5997DS00One of the best Tiger reserve in India!One of the best Tiger reserve in India! Bandipur Tiger Reserve National Park's safari takes you to the deep forest to let you experience the thrill of a forest blessed with abundant wildlife and ruled by Tigers.
- Flyer0371274939500Peace and tranquility with a pinch of spiritualityPeace and tranquility with a pinch of spirituality. Also impressed with the company's punctuality. we were picked-up and also a very warm host was sent along with the driver.
- aprajitaverma800A walk to rememberIt’s a beautiful wildlife reserve although haven’t see. Any wildlife there. You can go for good scenery. Ticket price per person - 200/- For foreigners there is a different price. It advisable to go in the Morning. It’s 4 KM drive from the main gate to high peak. Then you can walk till the last point. They also have a small cafe which serves local snacks along tea and coffee and water bottles. Washroom is also available there. Portable washroom is also available during the walk. Things you should carry - Water Bottle, Umbrella in case if rains. Sweater at times at high peak it’s get cold. Buggy service is also available which is 7,500/ for 6 people. They have in house parking available or else you may park your vehicle outside. Must visit if you are in Munnar.
Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam provided by Discover Activities
Product Overview: Araku Valley and Borra Caves from Vishakhapatnam
Number of Photos