Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days)
By Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
Explore the rich cultural heritage of the Deccan on this private tour from Hyderabad to Bijapur and Badami. Visit the impressive monuments of the Adil Shahi dynasty in Bijapur, including the iconic Gol Gumbaz and the elegant Malik-e-Maidan. Discover the ancient temples and monuments of Aihole and Pattadakal, showcasing the exquisite architecture of the Chalukya dynasty. Admire the intricately carved cave temples of Badami and the stunning views from the Badami Fort. Enjoy a memorable journey through history and culture on this fascinating tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Assistance on arrival at the airport.
- 3 Nights' accommodation (if option selected) in selected price category hotels.
- Private AC car/van for airport transfers, sightseeing, and excursions as per the program.
- English speaking tour guide on sightseeing days (local guide in each city), as per the program
- Monument entrances and activity charges mentioned in the itinerary.
- Bottled drinking water in the car.
- Government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Gulbarga Fort
- Entry/Admission - Bara Kaman
- Entry/Admission - Badami Cave Temples
- Entry/Admission - Badami Fort
- Entry/Admission - Badami
- Any flight ticket.
- Camera charges at monuments if any.
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet, etc.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P169
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days)?
- Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) price starts from $518.00. Discover and book Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) cancellation policy?
- Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days)?
- Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) is hosted by Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hyderabad to Bijapur & Badami (4 Days) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 135633P169
Reserve your spot
Hyderabad – Gulbarga - Bijapur...
Bijapur - Badami (120kms/ 2hrs...
Badami;Breakfast at hotel city...
Badami – Hyderabad (380kms/ 7hrs...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Mahakaleshwar, Omkareshwar Darshan
In this Jan 2023, we traveled to Ujjain, Omkaleshwar, Indore from Nashik in our personal car. the route was great v…
Beautiful scenery with wonderful spirituality environment . You will forget all the worries and tensn of the life. …
Distance from Ellora to Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple Aundha Nagnath
Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Aundha Nagnath is 230 kms from Ellora. Shri Nageshwar Jyotirlinga Temple, Aundha…
Bhopal to Aurangabad with Satpura National Park
We were a group of four Australians who did a 9 day tailored tour from Bhopal to Aurangabad. The whole tour was wo…
Good Safari but limited animals - Elephants and Rhinos are main species
There are 4 ranges and all safaris start from 3400Rs minimum and can go upto 4500Rs per range by jeep. We went for …
Friendly guide to Aurangabad
Irfan drive me around the sites in Aurangabad and was very knowledgeable about each one. He drove very safely and a…
Kali tiger reserve
We booked the trip without the rafting with the hope of seeing tigers. We did not see tigers but saw a spotted leop…
Amazing, beautiful, captivating "KASHMIR"
One of the most beautiful places on Earth, with snow-capped mountains, crystal clear streams flowing with water dir…
Bangalore is nice. I love this place.in Bangalore if I face problem with large no of people I don't lose hope to visit .
Bangalore is nice city in karnataka. I like this place.in my view.bangalore, is my lovely place. In place large no …
Mt experience is good.i visited overall place in hyderabad Tour.in hyderabad some of worst people are there.i don't care
Hyderabad is a very good city.in telangana. I like this beautiful place. My favorite place. I visited total place i…
Surprisingly super dehradun
Superb and most underrated place due to mussorie. Wonderful locations to venture. It would take 2 days atleast to v…
Responsive and great tour operator
A day trip to the great living Cholas temple in Trichy. Fast and complete details response as well as a good tour a…
Great cultural and educational opportunity!!
Great trip to see a lot in two days!! It covered Kanchipuram, Mammalapuram and Pondicherry! Driver was outstanding …
After reaching company taxi we took city tour and to wonerfull hotel room was amazing... amazing food
Ooty is a must-stay location!
Agora organised everything for us - I can recommend them. Our two hotels were top class for food, politeness and co…