By Saqartvelo Boutique Travel
Breakfast in nature, lunch in the best Adjarian traditions, swimming on one of the most beautiful beaches of the coast, a walk along the shady alleys of the botanical garden, a walking tour of Batumi, all accompanied by a professional Russian-speaking guide, on comfortable transport, with real Georgian wine and a great mood. You will see: St. Andrew the First-Called Waterfall, Mirveti, Makhuntseti, Tsarina Tamara’s bridge, Machahel Gorge, Gonio Fortress, Kvariati Beach, the border with Turkey, Batumi Botanical Garden, Batumi Old Towns, Piazza Square, singing fountains on Old Boulevard, Europe Square, Wonderland Park,Orta Jami Mosque, Argo cable car, St. Nicholas Church, Batumi Sea Terminal, old lighthouse, sculpture “Ali and Nino”, theater square. The tour is organized on an all-inclusive basis. Absolutely everything is included in the cost of the trip, no surcharges and hidden fees. Choose the best, love yourself and trust your vacation to professionals.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 8–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Beverages included
- You will have good wine degustation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- deck chair and umbrella while beach rest at Kvariati
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mirveti Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Makhuntseti Waterwall
- Entry/Admission - Gonio Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Batumi Botanical Gardens
- Departure details
- Tserodena, Melikishvili St, Batumi, Georgia The excursion begins near the colonnade of the park on May 6.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229996P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children allowed from 5 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Fabulous Adjara?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Fabulous Adjara on Tripadvisor
- How much is Fabulous Adjara?
- Fabulous Adjara price starts from $94.00. Discover and book Fabulous Adjara on Tripadvisor
- What is the Fabulous Adjara cancellation policy?
- Fabulous Adjara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Fabulous Adjara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Fabulous Adjara?
- Fabulous Adjara is hosted by Saqartvelo Boutique Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saqartvelo Boutique Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Fabulous Adjara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229996P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTserodenaMelikishvili St, Batumi, GeorgiaThe excursion begins near the colonnade of the park on May 6.See address & details
- 1Mirveti WaterfallStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Makhuntseti WaterwallStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3KvariatiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 4Gonio FortressStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Batumi Botanical GardensStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6BatumiStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point