Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus
By Tui Egypt
Enjoy with us an exploratory trip to the capital, which is the city of Cairo. A distinguished trip from Sharm El Sheikh to Cairo to see the Etruscan and civilizational landmarks in Cairo. Including visiting the pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- the lunch in local restaurant
- Transportation from sharm el-sheikh to Cairo and back
- English Tour Guide
- Entrance Fees
- All taxes
- pick up & drop off
- reception & travel
- tipping (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129534P77
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus?
- Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus price starts from $89.75. Discover and book Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus cancellation policy?
- Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus?
- Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus is hosted by Tui Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tui Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 129534P77
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sharm El SheikhStop: 20 hoursDay 1cairo visits A delegate will come to pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh around 12 am and arrive Cairo around 6.30 am. You will visit the Egyptian Museum in Tahrir Square and discover one of the oldest collections of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Explore treasures that tell the story of a highly developed civilization and everything about the mummification process Then you will go to the restaurant for lunch and then go to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and Sphinx on the Giza Plateau. The Pyramids of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of the World due to its greatness.You also enjoy seeing the Sphinx. The ancient Egyptians in Giza constructed a distinctive masterpiece that was unique in its huge size, which is one of the largest sculptures in the world, reaching seventy-three meters in height while reaching twenty meters, and surprisingly, it was carved from one piece of solid limestone. The colossal is a statue with the body of a lion and the head of a king, and this statue is known as the Sphinx. After completing your journey, you return to your hotels in Sharm El-Sheikh.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Terrible service and arrogant attitude!
The Guide Ahmed who made a informational meeting with us at Naama Blue Hotel on 24.11 at 17.30 Egypt time, was terr…
Hi can you advise on the process going on a coach tour from a sharm el sheikh hotel to Cairo I.e is a visa needed, where do you get one, how much does one cost, do you need travel insurance to cover that journey etc? Thanks in advance
Buy it with
Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus provided by Tui Egypt
Product Overview: Day trip form sharm el-shikh to cairo by bus
|Number of Photos||1|