Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide
By Balloon First Trip
Scuba dive in the Red Sea on a 6-hour activity in Sharm El-Sheikh and explore the underwater marine life at some of the best dive locations. A diving guide will take you to old wrecks where big fish swim, including large pelagic, sharks, and more.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transfer from/to hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
- First Aid medical box on every boat
- Lunch and soft drinks
- All diving equipment
- tour guide
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130506P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide?
- Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide price starts from $64.11. Discover and book Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide cancellation policy?
- Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide?
- Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide is hosted by Balloon First Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Balloon First Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Sharm El-Sheikh Red Sea Scuba Diving Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130506P42
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sharm El SheikhStop: 6 hoursDay 1Red Sea Scuba Diving Explore the underwater world of the Red Sea on a full-day diving tour from Sharm El-Sheikh. Following a meet-up with your guide who will provide all of the necessary equipment, you will enjoy a local dive to become orientated, before heading to the best diving spots close to Tiran Island. You can receive instructions both tailored for beginners, and for those with more experience. Depending on your skill level, you will swim through schools of fish to an area filled with amazing coral. You will then proceed to reach a plateau 5-10 meters deep, scattered with small ergs and coral outcrops where stone fish and scorpion fish feed. The area also provides home to big fish, such as tuna, bluefish, and the occasional hammerhead. For a less challenging dive, there are sandy patches about 8 meters (25 feet) deep, with lots of inlets into the shore reef. You can also choose to explore the coral heads about 2 meters (6.5 feet) apart, allowing you to swim between them.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The Nile Treasure cruise ship is an old dilapidated ship. We had a 4 night cruise and it was disappointing. The roo…
The journey was enjoyable. Staff on board were friendly and food was delicious. Tour guides were professional. Mirn…
Very Good eat Nice show All drinks and eat included Very nicht weiter It was all Good Alles in allem echt schön
Special Thanks to Balloon First Trip and their awesome presentative, Mirna
We had an best adventure with Balloon First Trip cruise for the because we had everything that you need right there…
Amazing experience..good organization..good price..i am happy..thank you very much..it was a fantastic trip with a …
A well organised trip across the Nile
The trip was well organised. Soon after booking Mirna contacted us and kept us informed of the trip. Pick -up & …
Everything was fantastic ! Nice tour ! The water was so clean, it’s incredible! Mirna thank you for your amazing …
It was an amazing experience. I definetely recommend this activity. The girl that arranged our pick up is friendly …
We spent 4 nights sailing between Luxor and Aswan. The was very luxurious and the staff was friendly and helpful. T…
the experience was wonderful starting from the arrival in the valley where the balloons were being prepared for the…
Fantastic experience, highly recommend! This was one of the highlights of our stay in Luxor and well worth the time…