per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Arabic, Russian, English
What's not included
- Bedouin tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rent 4x4 Quad Bike
- Rent Buggy (optional)
- Professional instructor
- CD or DVD
- Food and drinks
- camel riding
- helmet / arafat rental
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up from any hotel in Sharm-el-Sheikh at the main gate.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178328P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh?
- Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh price starts from $12.00. Discover and book Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- What is the Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh cancellation policy?
- Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh?
- Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh is hosted by Cleotours Egypt. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cleotours Egypt on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178328P18
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Joined in July 2019
#12 of 119 Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- Relax63283900Petra: intensive experienceWell organized guided 24h tour with very friendly and motivated staff. The guides are knowledgeable with good language skills.
- kirsty100093300Excellent holidayYou must go to Aqua blu resort Hotel just got back yesterday what can I say the management was excellent, the bar staff super,life guards very helpful and funny. The restaurant so many too choose from was very good so helpful,the room cleaners went over and beyond there call of duty. Would definitely go again in fact I was looking again now to rebook.
- Lasma B00Amazing excursion10 out of 10.... Our bedouin guides were amazing. We had a big group but no one was left behind and was taking care of. Amazing sunrise on top... Thank you.
- CesarC1400Celebrating 40Amazing experience. Would’ve liked more time in museum but we had a lot to do in one day. Total tour time was 16 hours from the time we left hotel until return. Long day but worth it.
- 615witt00Great tripGreat trip !! Wael (Will) great tour guide 💪💪 Fun and amazing knowledge about Egyptian history!!!!
- 617alist00Magical DayA long day but oh it was so worth it. We flew from Sharm to Cairo and were guided all the way. The pyramids were clearly the main event and they didn’t disappoint. The camel ride was extra special as it was my partners birthday. Our guide was very knowledgeable and did a great job. Overall a brilliant day. Thank you.
- asif786uk00AwesomeI thoroughly enjoyed this trip. I was very demanding going 7 km up the mountains but the sunset views were breathtaking. The cathedral had all the history for Moses and the 10 commandments. We were picked up on time and trekked throughout the night. The 700 steps to the top are steep and demanding but worth it of you can achieve.
- 364abioduno00Dream Trip and Amazing guideFlights, transport was well arranged and organised. Our English Tour guide Mahmud was absolutely fantastic!!! He ensured we got the best out of the experience. He was extremely knowledgeable, kind, helpful and thoughtful. He established a quick rapport with us and kept us at ease throughout the long day. This is value money well spent. We felt so blessed to have experienced this excursion and Mahmud was class!!
- F8001UXanthonyb00PyramidsGreat day out good tour guide and you also got to go the Cairo museum and a cruise on the Nile pyramids were amazing
- amsterdam4u00Unforgettable Experience in the night mountains with Moussa and ChababA really nice tour with Moussa and our young Bedouin guide Chabab up to the summit of Mount Sinaï. Moussa explained everything well and divided his attentions equally between the Russians and the English speaking people on the tour . A special thanks to Chabab - I fell over a rock in the dark and scraped my leg, upon which Chabab offered me his arm and helped me all the way up the summit, just in time for the unforgettable sunrise over the Sinaï! On the way back still in time to enter the St Catherine Monastery around 9AM, where we had ample time to stroll around and explore the amazing site. Would surely recommend!! Tip: accept the offer for a €20 camel 🐪 ride up , it’s a 2 hour track up the dark mountain while all you see is the moon and the stars and hear the soft conversations and mutterings between your camel and its handler. It really made my travel special and wasn’t just for tourists, as it had a huge function: it helped me along a 2 hour track up the mountain, the other 3 hours you still have to climb the final steps! Do wear hiking shoes and lots of warm clothes, gloves, woolen scarfs etc, as it can be quite chilly 🥶 during the night on the mountain .
- swingingsultan00A wonderful attentive guide who listened and acted on our sightseeing prioritiesWe were so fortunate to have booked a private tour, by car, with the lovely driver - Muhamed Nabila.... He initially thought we would want to see the usual tourist haunts in detail, but he listened and acted on our priorities, general city views, mosques and churches... Nabila was very knowledgeable and obviously appreciated our general cultural, political and historical interests, and gave us much useful information about Egypt from those perspectives.... The best part of the tour...... Nabila was lovely, as was the chance to wander round the white mosque, go into the main mosque in Old Sharm main square, to see where the ladies prayed. The Coptic church.... absolutely amazing... one of the most beautiful churches we have ever visited worldwide.... The interior is stupendous... a modern church , but full of massive hand painted murals and wall panels.. some paintings done in reverse, on glass panels... were we gobsmacked..???? Nabila explained that the situation regarding integration of Muslim and Christian groups had been impacted, and all those families, congregating in the church grounds, were there as their main social hub... We had time to wander round the old part of Sharm , which is now developed and has taken much of the trade and atmosphere away from Naama Bay main town.... We didnt want to revisit there, but were taken to the new Genena Mall - still largely empty of retail shops, but blingy outside and you can see the potential.... The tour started at 4pm from the hotel, and we were back by 2015, but sure that Nabilla would have continued if we wanted it .. Thank you Nabila for a lovely tour.... your friendliness, attention, and knowledge .... we would wholeheartedly recommend this tour, especially for those interested in culture and history...
- lilianah81000Bad experienceMaybe you should stick to Russian language,I was on a trip to Jerusalem and the guide that we had from Sharm till border refused to talk in English language even if he knew there were people who paid for English language on the bus not to mention the high nose attitude and being rude,after crossing the border we did not have English speaking guide till Jerusalem,12 o’clock,for 6 hours we stayed in the bus hearing only a Russian speaking guide and that s unacceptable,to take money for services you cannot provide!that s cheating ,so everyone pls make sure that you are not going trough the same situation!and staff behavior not acceptable,your salary is paid from our money so a bit more RESPECT!
- Rob06067100Trip to cairo by cleotoursVery disappointed with our trip. Very misleading. We was told things about our trip that transpired to be very untrue. We have already taken steps to report and escalae to the British Embassy in Egypt on the advice our hotel GM. Hasten to add we feel the whole thing was more a money making scam rather than a once in a lifetime trip we had so excitedly envisaged.
- Explore4544093769000Great tour.This was a great tour of The city. The guid Peter was great person, full of knowledge and background information about the city and very helpful. Highly recommend for those that don’t have background information about the city.
- ramonae32300saqqara trip by planesaqqara, dashur and memphis by plane fr sharm el sheikh. we asked book tour egypt for a special trip to cairo in order to see something else, something old, beautiful and unique. Book tour egypt provides us the best trip ever: they assured us ticket planes, airports transfers from hotel to airport and from airport to hotel;as guide in cairo we had an egyptologist, very professional one; he told us a lot of beautiful stories and made us a beautiful and interesting trip. We had the opportunity to see inside of piramides of Djoser; also we entered in others piramides of Saqqara.We visited also Memphis the old capital and the museum. At the end of the day we went to Giza to admire the most beautiful piramides of the world. An amazing trip: the driver and the guide very professional people. We also got the opportunity to see how the carpets are made. Thanks a lot for this beautiful experience! Best price ever!
Buy it with
Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh provided by Cleotours Egypt
Product Overview: Quad Bike Trip From Sharm-el-Sheikh
Number of Photos