Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers
By Egypt Best Holidays
Experience the Sinai Desert from a different perspective on a quad bike tour from Sharm El Sheikh. Escape the Red Sea resort town and head for the arid outskirts. Take a break at a Bedouin camp with tea and time to cool down! Cross the dunes of the Sinai Desert by Quad Bike Stop at a Bedouin tent and try some local Bedouin tea Experience a Sinai Desert sunset from a unique perspective
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tea in a Bedouin tent
- Private Quad bike
- Professional quad driver tour leader
- Short Camel ride at the Bedouin tent
- All service, taxes , Fuel Surcharge ,Landing and Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Pacha Sharm el Sheikh
- Tips (Not Obligatory )
- DVD , CD or any personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
- Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai Pick up at your hotel in Sharm
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43942P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sun glasses, your camera, a hat, comfortable shoes and a scarf
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers?
- Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers cancellation policy?
- Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers?
- Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers is hosted by Egypt Best Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egypt Best Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Sharm El-Sheikh : Quad Bike & Desert Safari Adventure with Transfers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43942P46
- You'll start atSharm El SheikhOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pacha Sharm el SheikhStop: 2 hours - Admission includedPick up at your hotel in your hotel in Sahram El Sheikh and get a comfortable transfer to Safari station where you will get the information about how to drive a quad bike in the beginning then they will start to drive the quad bike through the desert till they arrive to the Bedouin Village where they will be welcomed by Egyptian Tea and have a short camel ride Later you will get a comfortable transfer back to the Hotel in SharmRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent tour. Got to see all the main sights. Boat was a bit basic but clean and nice, food onboard was better th…
This was an excellent tour with a very knowledgeable, helpful, and very sweet guide. We very much enjoyed it!
A bucket list tour!
Khaled El saady was the highlight on the tour, very knowledgeable and helped immensely with me getting good prices …
Amazing Aswan Trip
Our guide Magdy The Big Mac was awesome Egyptologist and guide. He detailed out all the points of interests in com…
The trip was very well organized and we had a great time! Our first driver was very good and extremely helpful (Isl…
Mr. Michael Sami organized a great trip. It was a wonderful experience with our driver Hany and our guide Amhmed Sa…
Beautiful experience, professional guides and wonderful places. Special thanks to our local guides Mina and Talaat …
Beautiful experience thanks to ours guides Talaat and Mina who made our trip unforgettable! I absolutely recommend …
Nile cruise tour
This was an awesome experience and everything was wonderful. Our tour guide Khaled El Saady was very informative an…
Loved this trip. The cruise was great with good service and food. Our tour guide, Khaled Al Saady, was very respons…
What a great tour!
Khaled is a terrific guide who knows all about the fascinating history of Luxor, and where to find the best local, …
Outstanding guided tour!
We had a great time on this tour! The guides were extremely friendly, well-organized, and knowledgeable. Everythin…
Talaat Abdo Excellent Tour Guide
Talaat Abdo is Professional, Knowledgable, Kind always available and Talaat always goes above and beyond to assist …
Amazing trip on the Nile, from Abu Simbel to Luxor, we learned so much great stories with our great guide Michael !…
Informative and enjoyable
Such an informative and amazing tour! Michael and Hanny made the tour such an enjoyable experience and really looke…