Enjoy a day trip to the Ras Mohamed National Park in the Red Sea, The area is home to more than 1000 species of fish, 40 species of star fish, 25 species of sea urchins, more than a 100 species of mollusc and 150 species of crustaceans. Among others, sea turtles, such as the green turtle and the hawksbill turtle appear regularly in Ras Mohammad.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English, Italian
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10006P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus?
- Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus cancellation policy?
- Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus?
- Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus is hosted by Sharmzad tours & attractions. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sharmzad tours & attractions on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 10006P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Sharmzad tours & attractions
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Joined in June 2019
#15 of 118 Transportation in Sharm El Sheikh
- jonno22127500Costly..... not enough time at the main sights.... too much sellingAlways wanted to visited Cairo and Giza, and the sights did not disappoint. However, due to nature of the excursion there is just not enough time and I feel the price is too high for the itinerary given. Anyone who has travelled to Sharm El Sheikh knows how bad the airport is, and it is worse for domestic flights. Having said that Cairo, is even worse! Too many flights, leaving to closely together, with almost the same flight numbers. Dis-organized chaos! Once at Cairo/Giza, there is limited time given to the the highlights of the excursion. Not enough time at the Egyptian museum and no free time to explore. What you you see and hear, depends on your guide. Similarly, the same goes at the Giza plateau. If you wished, like me to enter the Great Pyramid, your guided finds away to prevent this was happening. Again, not enough time allowed to wander and stand in awe of these marvels. Unfortunately, for us we did not even visit the Sphinx. Only had a couple of photo opportunities from the roadside. A complete travesty and not what we expect due ton the price paid. Lunch provided was ok. It appeared like all day trip excursions all eat at the same establishment. So, a conveyer belt experience with expensive drinks. Just be aware, on these trips time is cut short at the main attractions, Cairo and Giza, so that they can take you to a full on, door closed behind you enter selling heist at a Papyrus Museum and Oil Perfumery! All about making a quick concession on the tour guides part. All in all, given the price per person is approximately £250.00, the excursion is very long, 18-19 hours. If you wanted the day experience as part of a group go by bus. It is a longer day granted but a lot cheaper and you get to sleep for 7 hours in each direction so refreshed at each end of the journey. Alternatively, look to arrange a private trip and make your own itinerary but booked your flights yourself at these can be picked up for as little as £60.00.
- Frances6600Super staff in a super hotelWe travelled in a party of 4 for my birthday to the Monte Carlo Hotel. I was very nervous as I was not sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. It was superb! We arrived about 8.30pm to a welcoming drink and welcoming smiles from all the staff. Food was available and our luggage was transferred to our rooms. The rooms were massive, nicely decorated, some have two large doubles or one very large double bed. Platter of fruit, loads of water and soft drinks left for us. On waking the first morning, after a good breakfast in the adult only part of the restaurant where again the waiter could not do enough for us. My friend received a phone call from Michael asking if we would meet him in the reception, of course, we thought it was going to be the hard sell for trips etc. Far from it, he took us to see the Royal lounge part of the hotel, for future holidays. We were impressed we asked the cost and he gave us such a good deal that we decided to move rooms and become members of the Royal lounge. This entitled us to breakfast and lunch in the Royal Lounge, waiter service with our own personal chef who would cook anything. The chef was really 1st class, plus so funny, great fun. All the waiters especially Mohammed could not do enough for you, they also booked any evening restaurants we wanted. We had a romantic seafood dinner on the beach, Italian (twice) my birthday dinner, they decorated our table with beautiful flowers and made me a very tasty cake and Japanese, all of which we would have had to pay for and were 1st class. We could go in the Royal Lounge in the evening and just help ourselves to drinks until 11pm. We had sunbeds in the private part of the beach. In fact anything we needed was catered for and Michael was always on hand to help us with anything. Without doubt I would recommend anyone to upgrade to the Royal Lounge - such good value. Of all the hotels I have ever stayed in, the gardens are the most beautiful, the gardeners are working all the time on them. All the staff are so friendly and ready to help you out. Thank you to every member of staff who made our holiday so special.
- anitamI5651SE00AVOIDThe worst experience I have ever done. The actual driving time was about 10 minutes (that was total time) and 45 minutes of sitting with children selling water while the group leader smoked cigarettes. Returned to the beginning where another participant fell off their quad bike and got run over by the person behind. While she was unconscious they were more concerned with getting the next group out and getting the quad bikes and dune buggy back. Disgusting. Avoid this company.
- Carmenflai00Very fun + Beautiful ViewFirst time trying parasailing, it's super fun, exciting, and safe! Would totally recommend others to try.
- Carmenflai00Amazing ExperienceThe tour is well organized and hiking Mount Sinai overnight is totally worth it. The sunrise is very very beautiful. The hike isn't too bad, but be mentally prepared.
- Carmenflai00Very niceGreat experience and planning. We have done a lot in the tour and totally worth it! Even I'm travelling solo, it's very fun!
- leelingchong00Excellent customer serviceThey were very responsive to all my queries and I feel assured that we were in good hands. They went extra mile to ensure that my needs were met. Very flexible and customer service oriented. I highly recommend them.
- Islandgal1400Sunrise hikeWell worth the trek up to top of Mt Sinai in the dark and cold to c the spectacular sunrise The beaudoin guide was amazing and paced our group well - friendly and made us feel safe -thought more people in our group should of tipped him -he deserved it and these guides work hard helping tourists hike to the top The monastery visit was interesting and nice to view on our return -Would dress warmer ,& bring headlight next time -Although u can buy gloves and hats from vendors before climb and tour provided us flashlights Also well worth renting blanket for final ascent.A truly stunning
- mariuszsG4412KQ00Awesome Mount SinaiI spent a day trip with Sharmzad Tours and attractions. Tour was organised very good. I contacted with organisation before about every details and I get answer really fast. I have enough time to visit Mount Sinai and Monastery. Guides was very helpful. And tour had good price.
- Marija K00Super!Very interesant excursion, combination of diving, and seeing canyon. Blue cave is something you need to see and feel, it so gorgeous place. I enjoy that day, everything was well organized and interesting. Tour guide Ahmet garnered our sympathies ❤️
- Güldeniz G00Excellent experience with SharmzadExcellent organization with the comprehwnsive information:) we enjoyed very much. The transportaiton is also comfortable. Highly recommended
- ALINA D00Paradise Island - Paradise on EarthParadise Island - dont miss it when you're in Hurghada ! Great boat , our fantastic leader - best Mohamed ( contact number +201099299958 ) , wonderful stops for snorkeling or diving , nice food on boat - everything was perfect ! ... and the fantastic water colour and corals around ! .. Paradise on Earth !
- 677kaling00Excellent organizationThe organization was perfect. Ahmet was very nice. I’m pleasant for information from Cairo. Everything was amazing!
- S3296GCsandrak00professional organization of the excursionsThank you very much for the professional organization of the excursions. It is very convenient that you can pay on the website by card. They have an online consultation 24/7. Recommend this company.
- DrAH-HK00Amazing experience through this agent1st time to try this agent. This trip was amazing. Every thing was very easy with cheapest price by booking through them..gentle and easy treatment.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2022 • Business
Loved it, especially the diving! Would recommend! Friendly instructors make sure you can enjoy your day stress free.
Written March 5, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus provided by Sharmzad tours & attractions
Product Overview: Ras Mohamed National Park By Bus
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos