Amazing day tour by plane from Sharm El Sheikh to Explore the real Cairo, guided by a proffisional Egyptologist tour guide to Visit the Egyptian museum for 2 hours, having lunch in a restaurant located on the Nile bank, and enjoy exploring the greatest part of the ancient Egyptian history when you walk with your tour guide under the shadow of the remain wonder of the ancient 7 wonders, the great Pyramids of Giza, visit the valley temple and stand by Sphinx, also opportunity to add to experience the mmaking of the first paper in the world while you visit the papyrus institute, and than back to Cairo airport to take your flight back to Sharm El Sheikh
Ages 0-89, max of 15 per group
Duration: 13–16 minutes
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- private Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Lunch at local restaurant
- private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own qualified guide)
- taxes and charges
- tour to the famous Egyptian museum
- tour to the great pyramids and sphinx
- tour to temple of valley
- Entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up all our guests from any hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128216P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128216P13
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySharm El Sheikh
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Mody Egypt tours
Joined in March 2019
#26 of 213 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Luxor
- ahn33tar001st time in EgyptWas sceptical with price and available information (i.e they cant give the name of the cruise boat i was getting on) when I booked directly but went surprisingly well. The boat was nicer then expected (we stayed on the boat 'Hapi' and the staff/crew was very friendly. Tour guide was constantly in touch via whatsapp and felt very well looked after. For this price highly recommended but bear in mind there are alot of tourist at the sites and depending on weather, the heat can be unbearable
- kevincH6453CW0010 out of 10Had an amazing time it was my birthday and they got me a cake on the cruise and the staff made me feel special :) your guide was super knowledgeable and managed to keep track of everyone even in the early mornings and late nights
- B3800PCsimonm00EPIC 4 days Nile CruiseSUBPER... The guide named Mohamed, he was very helpful and took great responsibility and care for tour group. I enjoyed the 4 days Nile cruise and all the included activities were worthwhile. Highly recommended ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- cl_mentg22900Great experience into Egypt wonders!It was a great experience traveling on the Nile and discovering the beauty and mysteries of the temples! Our guide (Mohamed Gobran) was very professional, knowledgeable and humorous. We learned a lot of the Egyptian history. The only down was that the temples were too crowded and so made our experience a bit less enjoyable. A regulation of the number of visitors per day would be a good initiative. The cruise staff were nice and friendly and the rooms very comfortable! Only quality of the food could be improved. A wonderfull experience overall!
- jettingdulldull00Nice boatIt’s a modern designed boat, simple and cozy. The furniture looks new. The sun deck and the lounge provide nice places to hang out. The AC could be a bit stronger, but it was over 40 degrees when we were there. The different tour groups should have been better arranged and spaced out. With all the tour groups going to the same temples at the same time, there is just no enjoyment. It was overcrowded everywhere. I suppose that’s a downside of doing a cruise like this. Overall I enjoyed the cruise.
- dakinm202300Excellent experienceVery smooth and comprehensive experience. I travelled with my dad and we had the guide Mohamed. He was very helpful and organised with the tour and intineraries. Meals and all on board the cruise were also great!
- Peter W00Wonderful experience, highly recommend this guide and trip to anyone truly interested in Egyptian history.Our guide was definitely a five. He was extremely knowledgeable, attentive to his group, and had a sense of humour. I certainly appreciated the copious amount of information he shared at each site. It was a pleasure to have him as our guide!
- prescottk202300Excellent. Best of the best...Talaat Abdo, is the best of the best, extremely knowledgeable sharing much more than building names... he gives the whole history, explains the hieroglyphics and everything related to the Temple's and locations that we see. He is number one best tour guide you could have . Very attentive to whatever you need even regarding your accommodations, makes every client a VIP. You have many choices for a tour guide talaat is your absolute best choice in all of Egypt...
- Sherpa6235241301300Smooth sailTalaat Abdo was our cruise guide and he explained every historical site in detail, he made sure that we get our vegetarian meals properly and everything else was well organized in general. We definitely recommend him.
- ernestocB3080LR00Very good Guide and cruiseTalaat Abdo speeks very well English. Always available to help. Always present in the ship and very atencious.
- carolinagJ86XS00Really interesting and learning experienceTalaat Abdo is a very good guide. He Know many things of the history of Egypt, learned a lot and met many places
- W8533GIsamuelm00Nice tour and best experienceTalaat Abd was a great guide, we went to a lot of places in just 4 days and he had a great attitude.
- Lulajala00Great experience!Talaat Abdo is our tour guide and is very passionate about Egyptian history. He has very funny sense of humour and is very informative and helpful. The trip is packed but well planned. I enjoyed visiting Kom Ombo temple at sunset and Edfu temple at dawn.
- Nomad5357815344200Great time on Nile cruiseTalaat Abdo was a very knowledgeable guide. All temples and places listed in the itinerary were visited. He provided free time in each scenic location which was appreciated.
- 887naziha00Luxor Aswan TripThe trip fun, the company was well organised and they make you aware of all things you need to know, I have to mention our tour guide Mohamed Gobran for his professionalism, as he explains the history and he made us feel like family, great done.