Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 12-95, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Transfer from/to hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh
- soft drinks
- All diving equipment
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm el sheikh Dates: See Availability
- Sharm El-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate, Egypt Departure Point: our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm el sheikh
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36809P163
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- When you get there Know before you go • Pick-up time will be confirmed once you have booked and will depend on where your hotel is located
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh?
- Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh price starts from $88.96. Discover and book Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- What is the Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh cancellation policy?
- Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh?
- Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh is hosted by Excursies Egypte. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Excursies Egypte on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36809P163
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#117 of 1,067 Tours & Activities in Hurghada
- 391maureeno00Don’t pick this company!Hospitality and food horrible! You are nickel and dimed for every last thing! The accommodations were nice and the hot air balloon ride amazing but there are so many to choose from! And it’s not the people at the bottom that were the problem, it was all management! I missed one of my tours because they didn’t inform me of wrong leave time! And weren’t sorry!😟
- 379johnnyr00Great 2 days trip Cairo with plane from Sharm El SheikhWe made a great excursion to Cairo from Sharm El Sheikh on October 9 and 10. At 4:15am we met a private taxi picked up from our resort for the transfer to the airport. We could easily make a flight there. Once again, a private taxi was ready for us which stayed with us both days for the various journeys through the city. The guide who accompanied us was able to tell us all the history of Egypt in Dutch. On the 1st day we were promised the pyramids, spinx and museum, so we were taken to the guest house for the overnight stay. We were very lucky with the 2nd supervisor who stayed with us in the guest house. He guided us through Cairo in the evening to get a taste of local life. Eating locally together while driving through the city in a Tuk Tuk, a truly wonderful experience. Later we had some drinks and smoked Shisha in a local café. 2nd day together with the driver, guide and supervisor, various cultural activities were provided in Cairo (Mosque, War Museum, various churches) and finally the Bazaar. After which we were taken back to the airport. What a great city Cairo is, it is truly indescribable how big, busy and hectic it is there, you have to experience that. Furthermore, only praise for the organization and everything was really well organised! Feedback
- hapihipi00Excellent tripAfter an initial mix up, the office sent incorrect details to our pick up, Mohammed,and we were off. Approx 4.5 hours later, driving through mountains and villages, we picked up our guide, Alaadin. He took us to various places and was really informative and interesting about the history of Egypt. The trip was tailored to our needs. We weren't interested in shopping. So these places were omitted. We took a trip on the Nile to Banana Island (extra charge). The growing pattern of the banana was interesting. But it was a shame seeing the crocodile and monkeys locked away in those conditions. Lunch was at an all you can eat buffet and was very tasty. All in all, a long day. But very enjoyable. Thanks Mohammed for all the driving and to Alaadin for making history come to life
- Michael W00Nefertari trip by boatAmazing trip, the boat itself is clean and specious, crew were looking after you from start to the end. Most special is that you will be taken to special place, except to see huge turtles, which makes your visit in Egypt special. Definitely recommend this company, very safe and professional. Thank you
- Michael W00Luxor tripWell recommend trip, most likely must do in Egypt. Very professional service, good contact, private mini bus from beginning to the end of the trip
- AlineALucy00Cairo and Luxor from Marsa AlamI did a tour with them from Marsa Alam including both Luxor and Cairo. The tour was excellent. They negotiated a great price, and the travel was worth every cent. In both cities I was very well attended, with guides fluent in English. All drivers and guides were exceptionally polite. The guides were very knowledgeable and motivated. The best part of the tour was the guidance of the dear Maivel. Having a woman guiding the tour was a very special experience. She is definitely the best guide I ever had.
- esthervL190XT00Awesome, so interestingIt was a very good trip! We had to drive really long, but the pyramides were awesome! The guid gave us so much information, it was so interesting! Amazing how awefull the slums looked and some parts so beatifull. It was a exhausting day, but so glad we went
- 229friederikew00Amazing experienceFrom pick up till drop off.....PERFECT On time, friendly staff, a lot of Information from a very good guide
- Culture66519400Great experienceGreat value for money! Very nice experience 4 hours tour with quad, and nice food! Stop at Bedouin camp watching the sunset and brad making.
- elam92500Great meet with free doplphinsTrip to Sataya House of Dolphins. W O W ! ! ! It was amazing journey to a płace where the dolphins rest and people can wach them snorkeling. Great big lagoon. Excursion was excellent organized. Good contact via whatsapp. Good price. Nice air condition clean bus takes you from your hotel. Extra boat 🤩 where we got delicious lunch and all equipment we needed. You feel taken care of all the time. Best guides ever takes you from the boat on small pontoon to płace where dolphins are. They tell everyone not to chase dolphins causa it’s better to join them.
- Pieterwalschots00Great experiencewhat a beautiful experience. An excursion well organized down to the last detail. good guides and drivers. Clear explanations and personal adjustments are always possible. Thank you for allowing us to experience this wonderful excursion
- P9981AFgordonm002 day Luxor and Cairo from Safaga Port.This tour delivered exactly what it promised. The sights over the 2 days were amazing. The tour guide in Luxor was amazing, the one in Luxor only good. Excursies Egypt used other companies for parts of the tour, leading to some confusion over who was doing what and being informed ahead of time. But everything worked out and we enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.
- Z1839KRricks00Wouldn’t recommend it, not worth the money.The guide was not enthusiastic. At the piramides he just dropped us off and then waited on a bench so we could have just bought tickets ourself and that would have been way cheaper. We felt like the guide didn’t want to be there.
- koenb92500Very bad operator of these safari, poor equipment , no hospitality, nice jeep ride.Bad organization, no hospitality they let you wait easily hours on “the rest of the group” who will come “in 5 mins.” Heard that at least 10 times. Doesn’t even offer you something to drink then. The location of the safari center looks like a scrap yard, waste and random stuff everywhere. Equipment is in bad state or broken. The self made “buggy” where we went into the dessert with stopped 5 times. Then we went with the quads , every time somebody else quad stopped working. Most of the time they could be started again. But one of the quads from that ride had to be repatriated in the afternoon. I luckily only lost my seat of the quad while riding. Then we went on the jeep Safari which was really nice, very friendly driver. We also saw some nice things and made some cool stops at desserts mountains and the bendouin village. After the Jeep safari we have been dropped off at the location where we were offered some food, which was tasteful and good. Then they came with a dancing show, which was nice to see, but the sound system was so awful and loud that it was a torture to listen to. We asked if we could leave but we had to stay and had to wait untill our taxi was there. In the end so happy that we were back in our hotel.
- AminaIsmail9400Best trip everAmazing trip had soo much fun the people there are soo friendly and fun to be around would definitely come back just for the quad biking. Transfer was really good Mohammed Ibrahim was lovely and polite
Buy it with
Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh provided by Excursies Egypte
Product Overview: Intro Diving In Sharm El Sheikh
Number of Photos