Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All services and taxes including.
- All permissions for the site.
- Picking you up from your starting point and return
- Egyptologist Guide is Qualified and Fully Licensed
- Entry/Admission - Aswan High Dam
- Any other options
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
- We Pick Up All Travelers From Any Point
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8672P73
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada?
- Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada price starts from $88.89. Discover and book Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada cancellation policy?
- Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada?
- Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada is hosted by Reflections Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Reflections Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8672P73
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Aswan High DamStop: 4 hours - Admission includedours reflections tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hurgada to Discover Egypt in miniature on a guided tour of the open-air Mini Egypt Park museum, and admire scale models of iconic buildings such as the.Abu Simbel Temple, Aswan High Dam, Temple of Edfu , the Great Pyramid of Giza and .Omar Makram Mosque ,Library of Alexandria ,Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
#129 of 920 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
- Ian A00Want a busy day looking at incredible sites go on this tripFrom beginning to end, a fantastic day out.All sorted for you, so there's nothing to worry about.Sam, our guide for the day was very knowledgeable, giving us loads of incredible facts. If you want to go on a day trip to Cairo this is the one to do.
- Richard D00Super and trouble free tour of CairoBest thing about this was our very knowledgeable and courteous tour guide, Sam. He was very knowledgeable and knew everything about the sites we visited and Cairo. We are so glad we had a private tour rather than trying to find our own way around, which would have been very difficult and stressful. As the sites are very widely dispersed on the roads in the city are horrendous. There was no queuing or anything, so there was plenty of time. There were a few niggles which I'll mention. The hotel, the Ramses Hilton, was certainly 5 star in the lobby, but the 2 rooms we tried were very tired indeed, and more like 3 or 4 star quality, though very spacious and with great views of the nile. The Saqqara restaurant we went to for lunch wasn't the best: toilets were dirty, food wasn't great, and the owner pressured for tips, which I didn't appreciate. The car we had was ok, but the frequent high bumps in the road meant that the floor of the car frequently scraped on the tarmac, which you could feel with your feet, so perhaps an SUV would have been better. Finally, pick was scheduled for 6am but changed to 4am, which seemed unnecessarily early, meaning we were more tired than we might otherwise have been. Having said all that, these were fairly minor nighles, and it did not take away from what was an all round fantastic 2 days with an excellent guide.
- Green291000VERY PERSONAL AND AMAZING GUIDESpecial thanks to Sam and Hami for a great day. Hami was our driver who chauffeured us around the Pyramids, Museum and Cario. Whilst Sam was our guide today. Sam understood our needs and made the day very enjoyable, even when we requested to stop off at a real Egyptian cafe to soak up some local knowledge and exchange culture. Thank you again.
- LMM97900Very Disappointed 😔The confirmation that I received on paying for this tour said “Private Tour” which we found out it was not, as we were told a different pick up place to the other 14 people apparently on the same tour ???? After saying that, after some insistence on my part, Viator did arrange a refund. If you don’t want a private tour and want to pay a lot of money to share your day trip, this is the one for you.
- Mortenscph00Amazing memoriesAbsolutely amazing trip with Bilal and his driver. Memories for life. The very very best recommendations from my girlfriend and I. The pyramids and the sphinx alone are reason enough to make this trip. And when you add the Egyptian museum, the hanging church - and of course Cairo it self - the day becomes complete Everything went smooth from the booking, to the pickup at the hotel, the flight from Hurghada to Cairo and back again to our hotel. Bilal was awaiting us in the airport in Cairo and quickly found us when exiting the terminal. Our driver made us feel safe and secure in the Cairo traffic and Bilal’s knowledge about Egyptian history is very impressive. It was really nice with a friendly guide who knows everything about the sites you visit. Do not think twice about booking - you will have an amazing day Again, our very best recommendations, thank you for a perfect day in Cairo Bilal, thank you for giving us these memories and learnings about the fantastic Egyptian history All the best Isabella and Morten
- brendasheep00Magical pyramidsThis was a brilliant way to see the the pyramids and the surrounding area in one day. Our tour guide Bilal was very friendly and full of knowledge. He managed to squeeze as much into our day as possible helped by our brilliant driver. A really memorable experience for our family.
- jadeaC2216ZX00Not the most positive experienceThis trip was amazing, but could have been a lot shorter! We were travelling as a family of four, with two children aged 7 and 9. It was a very early start, when we arrived at Cairo, we were met at the airport by a driver who took us to meet our tour guide. We reached the pyramids before they were open, so we were taken to a cafe for a drink. We went into the pyramids and it was fantastic - exactly what we were hoping for! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and took some lovely photos of us as a family. After the pyramids, we were taken to see the Sphinx - we were immediately led to a local man. Not really knowing what was going on until it was too late, he took lots of cheesy photos of us (not really our style, felt awkward but too polite by that point to stop), then asked for a tip. After exploring the Sphinx, we were taken to a perfume shop. We were told we were there to use their toilets, but the guide then left us and the people in the shop took over, offering drinks, sitting us down and talking to us about perfumes (we were tired and didn't really know what was going on or where our guide had gone, so we went with it, despite having experienced something very similar only the night before). If we'd known what we were being led into, we would have asked to skip that part before going in. It was very awkward, the kids were bored, we weren't interested, and didn't buy anything (which didn't go down well and made us feel bad!). After this, we asked what was next and was told the papyrus museum. We would have much preferred to do that over the perfume shop, but by then the kids were really tired and we thought this would be too much. We skipped this and went to lunch, which was nice enough - a large tourist buffet restaurant. After this, we did the Hanging Church and the Egyptian Museum. Our guide said we could pay extra for an evening light show or dinner on the Nile before our flight back, but we weren't interested in this as doing the Nile another day. As such, we ended up back at the airport 5 hours before our return flights! Sadly we weren't able to get an earlier flight, so it was a very very long wait. I can't help feeling that the later flight had been booked just so we would be encouraged to book the extras, although maybe that's me being skeptical after feeling like we were being sold to with the photographer and the perfume shop. It was nice to see the sights, and have such a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide. It was nice being a private tour so we could make slight changes to the schedule. However, it would have been good if there was a shorter time between flights - or at least the option to request this prior to booking. Travelling with two young children, I would definitely have requested a shorter day option. And less 'being sold to'. The incident with the perfume shop left us on edge and feeling quite negative, which was a shame.
- IoanaBella00Sinbad submarineThis is a “mandatory to do trip”😀 We booked the trip also thtough MTS travel agency. The price is 53 eur/adult and 35 eur/child and included: transfer from the hotel to marina bay and transfer by boat to the submarine. We stayed under the water 45 minutes and we dived 25 m under the water. The view is amazing, lot of fish and of course we had a diver who fed the fish. For me is a unic experience, probably was the first and the last time when I dived 25 m under water in a submarine. It’ s safe and the pressure is normal and we felt very comfortable. Do this, it’s almost magic.
- Peter A00A long day but worth it particularly guided by SamPick up was prompt even though it was 430am. We were met at Cairo by Sam our guide who was accompanied by his excellent driver. Sam proved to make the whole day thoroughly informative and enjoyable. His expertise and knowledge was inexhaustible from the museum to the making of papyrus to the pyramids. We would highly recommend Sam for any tour.
- lavenderbazar00Good placegood place to make private vacation , and you should to visit lavaander bazar in El Mamsha St, Sinbad Hotel , Next To Submarines , Hurghada, Egypt.
- lukeg83700Sinbadclub excursionsSuch an amazing experience. Highly recommend. We booked through Mohammad kamel (Sinbadclub experience) excellent guy!
- clairej39400Amazing quest boat tripWe had a an amazing time on the quest trip , watching the beautiful sea corals ans fish then stopped off to the most Beautiful beach - we booked through the sinbad experiences and booked with Mohammed kamel - he is amazing and knew exactly what we wanted - amazing value to money we can’t wait to return x
- K7032MVingridb00Enjoying the wonderful underwater worldFirst lovely trip on a boat and then have a 45 min view of the underwater world in a submarine. Organisation was great, very friendly staff and the possibilitie to buy a usb-stick and/ or foto’s of this wonderful day
- diaconuaioan00Submarine tripThe trip wtih Anna was great! We recomand the this submarine ride. Its 2 hours in total, with a 45 min submarine ride. Great times
- Global20365500Good tripLovely trip. Seeing the fish was amazing. Staff is fun. I would recommend this excursion. Just the boat ride to the submarine was worth it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great day out with our guide Walid who was a photographer and took some great photos around the park
Some buildings on show need some repair but the tour was excellent
Some buildings on show need some repair but the tour was excellent
Written December 26, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada provided by Reflections Travel
Product Overview: Mini Egypt Park Guided Tour from Hurgada
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos