Start with pickup from your hotel in Hurghada and head to the marina. Once at the marina, receive your snorkeling equipment and start sailing in a luxury boat to Abu Ramada island. Once you reach the island, relax on the beach or swim in the crystal-clear water. After approximately 1 hour, hop back on the yacht and enjoy a delicious lunch with fruits served onboard. Proceed to the first spot for snorkeling and diving. Your professional diving master will explain the basics for you to complete the first dive. At the second diving location, the Magawish Reef, discover one of the most beautiful reefs in the Red Sea. Swim amongst the vibrant colors of the reef, spotting various species of marine life. See over 1000 species of fish and 150 species of coral. After the 2 dives, take some time to enjoy some water sports in the form of a banana boat ride along the coast, before returning to the marina and being dropped back at your hotel.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Russian, English, French, Spanish
- Transfer from/to your hotel
- Sailing on a luxury boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Lunch and fruits on board
- Water sports
- Two diving spots
- Professional dive master
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- El Gouna, Makadi, Soma Bay, Safaga and Sahl Hasheesh with extra charge 5 € per person
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74086P54
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling?
- From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling price starts from $41.03. Discover and book From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling cancellation policy?
- From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling?
- From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling is hosted by Egyptra Travel Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Egyptra Travel Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74086P54
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Egyptra Travel Services
#91 of 723 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hurghada
- Görkem Y00Nice experience. I would do it again but in a different setup.- Staff was very friendly and the safety of the people were very important for them. - Because of that it wasn’t possible to drive fast. I found that a bit pity, this wasn’t my expectation. - From my point of view we stayed to long in the Bedouin village. The camel ride was just one to two minutes and the main reason why we were there was to buy something. - I definitely would do it again but as a private tour with four or five friends. It costs not to much but you have a lot of more fun.
- willmcgilll00Hurghada to Cairo - very good.We enjoyed the tour and got to see everything we wanted to see, inside one day. It is a very long day (we knew this before hand) but well worth it. The tour guide was very insightful and friendly, he also accommodated us going inside the pyramid (we were the only people in the group to do this) whilst everyone else did something else. Also provided us with tips on how to avoid getting trapped into buying something we did not want. The drivers were also very friendly and provided a breakfast box, water and coke which was much needed. They also picked us up at exactly the time they said they would. It was a very good trip.
- 938andreeas00A MUST TRY IN HURGHADA!!My family and I were lucky enough to get a place on this trip as it was an amazing start to our Egyptian summer. The only downside would be the car ride from the hotel to the desert it’s a bit crowded and no AC, but the rest is fantastic. The driver was amazing through the desert it was such a thrill, the people from the village were so kind and helpful. We truly felt like we lived there for a few hours, all of the tour guides were so funny and interactive which made the whole experience amazing. Especially Aladdin and David who are so smart and thought us so much about the astronomy, seeing all the rings of the Saturn was absolutely incredible. There weren’t too many people on this trip either which made it feel less crowded, my family and I loved it and hopefully we can go back again. Thank you to the team for all the wonderful pictures and attention to the little details during the trip, you are truly awesome 👋😁🎉
- C6124YOchrisc00Never got to do itWe were booked to go on this trip and our paperwork told us we would be picked up from our hotel at 4pm. We went to reception to wait for pick up at 3.45pm and nobody showed. The receptionist called the guide to find he had arrived at 3.30pm to pick us up and because we weren’t there he headed off. We spoke to the guide via WhatsApp and rearranged (with an extra fee) to go again later that week but I ended up becoming sick and we couldn’t go.
- PhilMug00Best activity in Hurghada. Great value. Great tour guideArabi was a great tour guide. Great English, funny and knowledgeable. Tour picked us up on time and everything that was said to be included was with no upwelling or hidden costs (which appears rare in egypt) Dune ride was great fun, camel ride short but enjoyable, sunset watching was wow (but wear trainers as you have to climb a little rocky hill). Star gazing was enjoyable. Would highly recommend this trip
- Stuart K00A fabulous and fun tour into the desertThis is a fantastic tour for a great price. Pickup from the hotel was on time and we went approx 35 minutes out of Hurghada where we waited for the rest of the convoy of jeeps. The safari was real fun and bumpy! Once at the village we were welcomed to tea and watched a beautiful sunset over the desert. There is chance for those who wish to have a small camel ride. We then watched traditional bread making and tried some and had the opportunity to buy some gifts. This was followed by a candlelight dinner and stargazing at the moon and Saturn with an explanation of other constellations. We then had our ride back to the hotel. A truly remember experience for all!
- Brunadalma00Super recommend itAmazing, crew on boat was super friendly, giving clear instructions, even doing magic tricks to entertain us. They helped us with snorkeling, my friend was scared but he stood by us all the time. Food was good, boat was clean, good music and island view was breathtaking. Do it!!!
- patrickwijns00Bad experience, no starsTrip was no good. We expacted a trip where we would see stars. That was not so. It was a commercial trip whit a jeep. We drove for about 1,5 / 2 hours to the desert. There were the people from the bedoin village. They let us sit a ride the camels. Then diner and than a quit photo from the sunset. Really quit so they came with the Jeeps and we drove off. On the moment it went dark and the stars came, we drove away. They didn't any contact with us or asked us who wants to see the stars. Reason they gave us: we must go out of the desert form the police before 9 o'clock. Than don't take people or made promisses that we go and see stars. We didn't see any stars and that was the reason we booked this trip. So we are very disapointed. We would not recommand this trip. We paid money but didnt get what we booked for, Bad organisation, with bad excursion. Family Wijns, Holland.
- Sharon T00Wow!Very long day over 20 hours but worth it. Schedule fun packed with excellent tour guides. Knowledgeable about history and local culture. Whole experience of the trip was fantastic and definitely had lots of wow moments. However there were a lot of additional optional extras which of course came with additional costs. These mounted up throughout the day and the people operating them dictated the prices and expected tips to be given. River cruise $10 per person Horse and carriage or camel rides to take photos $22per person plus tips Carriage operator taking photos on YOUR PHONE $20 Guide asking for tips Guide telling you to tip the minibus drivers on your departure Again they were optional extras but you did feel pressured to participate in the activities. Just information for future travellers so that they are aware that they may need additional money on the day.
- Ian A00Fun packed ride would love to do againGot picked up, taken to where the quads were, and given a talk on how to use them. After that, wow, what a trip driving quickly over the desert over bumps and turns follow single file. We then had a quick ride on a camel if you wanted to and some Egyptian tea and a talk about the local people. Amazing day
- camberpaulgrove00Magical day and night in the desertThe hospitality provided by the charming Bedouin family was the highlight, along with the outstanding tour of the night sky which followed. The only down-side was that cutlery was not provided with the food, which meant eating some it with (unwashed) hands, having just ridden a camel! This did lead to a few health issues the next day.
- 817susannem00Great tour to Luxor with awesome GuideWe bokked a private Tour to Luxor from Hurghada via GetYourGuide. The hotel pick up at 5:00 a.m. was excellent. Aly, our wonderful driver, picked us up in time and drove us to Luxor. Aly offered us drinks (water) and breakfast snacks on the way. At Karnak Temple we met our Tourguide for the day, Mohamed Baraka, who guided us through the sights all day. Mohamed is a great guide, who explained everything perfectly and was open for every question. On every single stop, he explained first and guided us, and then he gave us enough time to explore the places on our own, which was great. After our own exploration he always ask us, if there are any questions, and if yes, he answered them all very fundly. After Karnak Temple we did a boat ride at Nile (which had to be payed extra, but was worth it) to our lunch stop. Lunch was good, but drinks there had to be payed extra. After that, it was Hatschepsut Temple, Valley of The Kings and Memonon, where Mohamed gave us enough time again. It was a great tour which I would highly recommend!!! Guide and driver were AWESOME, and made a great day for us!! Do the tour with them if you can (Mohamad does the tour in German and English). :)
- steven26leung00Exciting jeep safari, starly night sky and amazing desert sunset.The desert safari was fun, the driver was very enthusiastic, if not a little too enthusiastic but in a fun way. Our guide Aladdin and astrologist was good and was very informative regarding the Bedouin way of life, and explained how the stars were used by the Bedouin people. We were given tea and water when we arrived, and the meal that was provided was lovely. The desert sunset was quite simply amazing, and the stars glazing was good, though was nowhere near as bright or as clear as the pictures suggested, but it is a natural thing some can't blame anyone for that, it was completely clear and there definitely was no light pollution where we were. Me and my son had a very enjoyable time and would recommend this excursion to anyone.
- calimakiroll00A sandy, star-filled adventure that is definitely worth the value!Our guide Musa and driver were hilarious. Our ride to the star gazing spot was a very bumpy, sandy road so be prepared to bounce around a bit. Dinner with the Bedouin family was delicious. Star gazing was very nice and Musa was well informed. Be prepared to tip a lot of ppl- your guide, the driver, the Bedouin family, the person who leads you on the camel. -1 star because when I got dropped off at my hotel it was on the street below and I had quite a walk uphill at around 11pm. Also, we didn’t star gaze for as long as I would have liked. The sky was just turning black then we left.
- antyzy00A wonderful water parkA good aqua park. I went there for a day with a group of friends. A lovely hotel and great food. We arrived at the hotel and said could put the luggage in the left luggage area as flying out the same day. Had to fist pump a member of staff to get a wrist band. We went down for lunch and a huge selection of food plus drinks. Then went to get changed and the only problem is that the lockers next to the men’s toilets. Had a fun time on the slides and spoke good English the staff did. The only thing is one of the slides out of order and I went on the lazy river one of the lifeguards went to disappear. Plus one part of the park closed at 5pm and the other one was still open.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2022 • Couples
This tour was just amazing! Snorkeling, swimming with dolphins and around coral reef was just incredible. Staff was always there to help and guide us. Great attitude and overall behaviour. Tip them good!
Written June 12, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling provided by Egyptra Travel Services
Product Overview: From Hurghada: Abu Ramada and Magawish Reef Snorkeling
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos