From Hurghada: Pirates Premier Sailing Boat Trip
By Egyptra Travel Services
From your hotel you will be driven to Hurghada Marina, sailing for approximately one and a quarter hours towards Hurghada islands, Enjoy panoramic views of the islands and then two stops for swimming or snorkeling. Lunch is served with an open buffet after the second stop. Relax and enjoy the sunshine. The duration of the trip is approximately 6 hours. Lunch and all drinks throughout the trip are included. Snorkeling equipment and life jackets are also included. This luxury boat is the only one of its kind in Hurghada and is equipped with all kinds of rest and safety equipment in accordance with international standards. Sail for an hour to discover coral reef with two comprehensive snorkelling stops before returning to the Marina.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Transfers from your hotel round trip.
- Comprehensive equipment for each person
- A certified Snorkel instructor for each facility.
- Hot and cold drinks during the whole day
- Lunch open buffet (soup fish, grill fish and meat, salads, sweets and fruit season)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Zodiac rescue facilities for guests
- First Aid medical box on every boat
- Personal expenses
- Camera shots
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup and drop-off from any hotel in Hurghada is free of charge. Pickup and drop-off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna, and Safaga is available for a €5 additional fee.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74086P19
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74086P19
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Excellent unique experience
This was an incredible and special experience. Although you don't get to interact much with the villagers, you lear…
Moist of what was advertised was a lie
Hi, returned yesterday from a very poor tour . Pretty much everything advertised wasn't true. "On a jeep tour" - i…
Very poor company
it definitely wasnt what I paid for.. we had no free time at the pyramids , didnt see everything we wanted to but …
Shocking lack of respect for women and their comfort, consent and safety.
The day before our trip I was added to a WhatsApp group along with various staff from the tour agency (Egyptra). Th…
Highly recommend this
A long but exhilerating day. The trip was very well planned and managed. It's an early start but watching the sunri…
Night under the stars
The trip is definitely a experience and a must-do, especially for the price we paid. In the beginning we had proble…
The exact term for this trip is EXTORTING TOURISTS FOR MONEY! First we reached Cairo at 8am. Gida Aya said it is…
An awesome trip with a lot of information
The Star watching with alle the informations and the BBQ befors were so awesome! We really enjoyed the whole trip!
All in all, an excellent day. Well worth it.
Our guide, Mohamed (Robin Williams lookalike!), was excellent. He made sure we saw everything, got us the best phot…
Such a great experience! The guide Mousa was so knowledgable, and the Bedouin people were very welcoming. The food …
We had a lovely guide and driver who took us to a fruit & veg market first. Then onto a church. We went to a papaya…
Beautiful Mosque trip
The highlight of this excursion was the mosque. The fish market and fruit market were average and not a fishing vil…
We had an amazing time! Such good value for money too. Our guide, Araby, and the driver, Kevin, were great. I would…
Great Experience Overall
The snorkeling at the beginning and the beach at the end of the day were the best parts. The reefs and corals we sa…
Amazing experience in Egypt
Never been snorkeling ever, but we had a masks on our own. My husband had a trouble with his mask (that we took wit…