The wellness specialist staff will welcome you and will explain how to move between different environments. The Turkish Bath is a regenerating treatment for the body and it is typical of the Middle East: it consists of a room which has hot and dry air. Your body will be more wet step by step and all the toxins will be excreted. The environment has usually soft lights accompanied by soft music that combine to create a magical atmosphere. After that will be the time for an exfoliating massage with a special scrub soap which has the purpose to reactivate the blood circulation and to eliminate the impurities of the skin. At the end your body will be shroud with perfumed oils that will make you feel totally refreshed and full of energies! If you want, you can also add to this basic many other activities like yogurt masks, chocolate peeling or mud mask of Morocco.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Exact pick up time will be sent to you by operator or tour guide.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171130P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath?
- Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath price starts from $33.99. Discover and book Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath on Tripadvisor
- What is the Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath cancellation policy?
- Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath?
- Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath is hosted by Royal Safari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Safari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h 30m. Discover and book Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 171130P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in February 2016
#238 of 742 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hurghada
- AlexandraK97100Sun & FunThis trip was organized perfectly! I had a day full of sun & fun ☀️😍👍 Thank you so much 🙏 I will book from here again anytime!
- O9705GZelisam00......Thank you so much for perfect sea trip and perfect photos made during the trip for the best memories. it was really magical thank you and we will be back to you again soon <3
- JenniMcgrogan9200.One of the best and most Amazing experience and Would highly recommend definitely love to go back again.
- MahaE9200Very nice tripSuch a wonderful trip and a very excellent service, all day on the boat and the island too. I recommend the company for bookings
- craigdJ4043KL00Luxor private day tripCommunication before hand was excellent. We arranged this trip once we arrived in Egypt. Payment was arranged online without problems. Our guide Peter was extremely knowledgable and our driver Mahmoud was fantastic in all driving conditions. The beauty of a private trip is that we saw everything at our own pace. Peter was really good at explaining the history and his English is excellent. Lunch was also included and was had in a restaurant overlooking the Nile. It was a long day approx 16 hours but worth it. Would recommend Royal Safari.
- gemzii8900Great Time!I booked a boat trip to swim with wild dolphins through Royal Safari! The organisation was great, the coach picked up at the exact time and place as instructed. We were taken aboard a nice clean boat for the trip, we sat at the back with really nice comfortable cushions for sunbathing! we saw wild dolphins twice and given a nice amount of time to swim near them. We were also able to use the water toys, i.e the inflatable chair! I would highly recommend Royal Safari and use them again when I travel back to Hurghada in the future.
- Ash123_ly00A tour to rememberwe booked with Mohammad a snorkeling trip & it was amazing very professional in dealing with guests ready to pick us up on time even a quality control after the tour Really recommend this tour & with Mohammad especially
- barb-ara-barbara100Fantastic boat tripWe've enjoyed our trip to the maximum. Great service, friendly staff and delicious food. Fantastic trip through the amazing Red Sea with few stops for snorkeling around unbelievably beautiful corrals surrounded by maybe a hundred kind of fish🐟🐠🐡. Unforgettable experience 😍
- ghibrial00Sea Trip with Royal SafariI had such pleasure time on a seatrip with my family, well organized, a lot of entertainment from tour guide and the trip itself and the lunch was great too. This is one of the best companies for sure
- Tamer M00Great ServiceMe and my wife enjoyed our trip and expeditions with them ... they are punctual, professional and offering the best deals ... the staff is so friendly and always made sure that we enjoyed our expeditions to the max
- Amir T00EAS, Experienced, Elegant, SatisfactoryThere people or focused on the customer, not just an exertion, that makes them one of the best of what there offer.
- TheBlackCastle00This is where the fun beginssuper cool group, they know what they're doing and definitely good at it, highly recommended and i wish them all the luck in the world.
- Karim A00Perfect Dayperfect day with perfect staff , we had a lot of fun in the sea trip then safari trip, good times and good service thanks Royal safari and we will repeat it again
- amr gebely a00Safari tripI went on safari with my girlfriend with royal and honestly it was amazing. We has such a good trip and good hospitality even the tour rep from royal safari met us at to give briefing about the trip ans gave us complimentary safari scarf ans he even said that he save us money instead of buying it in the desert for high value. We had good motor bike riding, good guide, good dinner at sunset and watching bedouin show. I will definiteley book again other trips with royal
- Renáta T00Had a wonderful time!!!!!!!Mr.Mohamed Rafaat has the best excursions in Hurghada, been visiting the country over the past 10 years never had such a delightful time like in October! Well done guys!
Buy it with
Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath provided by Royal Safari
Product Overview: Turkish Bath - Morroccan Bath
Number of Photos