Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- All Transfers in air-conditioned Limousine or van
- Entrance fee for all the sightseeing mentioned above
- One night in 4**** starts hotel on B/B basis
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- Entry/Admission - Colossi of Memnon
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Any personal expenses
- Entrance fee for Tutankhamon tomb and Seti I tomb
- Felucca Riding
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from all Hurghada, Makadi Bay hotel and Safaga hotels are included in the price but El Gouna Hotels, Sahl Hasheesh hotels, Soma Bay are against charge.
- Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130292P22
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is an easy tour and everybody can do it.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days?
- How much is Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days?
- Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days price starts from $210.00. Discover and book Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days cancellation policy?
- Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days?
- Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days is hosted by Ashraf El Masry. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ashraf El Masry on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 130292P22
Reserve your spot
Hurghada to Luxor and overnight...
About the operator
Ashraf El Masry
Joined in May 2019
#66 of 314 Transportation in Hurghada
- A5066YRinas00Hotel Palm Royal soma Bay HurghadaDas Hotel ist ausgesprochen gut. Sehr schönes Areal. Hotel Sima Bay Hotel Docter The medical care provided by Mr Amir Al Shattar was very competent. He took a lot of time to alleviate my daughter's complaints. I was impressed by how helpful his treatment was. We were able to enjoy our holiday. I wish all doctors were as empathetic and competent. The medication was perfect. Thank you very much .
- ninashabostella00Bad experience with privet helpI was in Hurghada airport in 07-09-2023 departure to Amsterdam and I was very ill I ask private help and they said cost 660 Egyptian pond of 17 dollars so was not the bank change and also I give them 700 Egyptian pond and they not give me any receipt so they help me to checking balie and even they not help me to pot the bags in the line so I was very I’ll and I most do self and in the end of security chek the girl not help me to pot the basket from ground to the line any way I did not use the service again.
- Peter B00Awful ExperienceDreadful experience! VIP departure support booked, awful service, agent disappeared part way through the security process. Spoke very little English and simply appeared to have little interest!
- Gary P00Very excitingWow.. what an experience on the quad bikes and camels. Driving for 25 km and then stopping off in the desert to see the Bedwin tribe’s way of life. There is SO much emphasis on safety, but it doesn’t ruin the day. Well done to all the staff.. I loved it
- martina_tinaa00Luxor - one day tourWe spent a really nice time with our guide Ashraf, visited East and West banks of the Nile. He explained us many interesting things about temples, tombs in Valley of the Kings, etc.., we got a lot of information. This trip was excellently organized, Ashraf is kind and professional guide. I really enjoyed it and recommend this tour with him.
- Tony M00Highlight of a lifetimeThis was by far the highlight of our holiday & probably a highlight of a lifetime. As with all wild animal encounters, there is never any guarantee of seeing them in the wild, with that in mind I had low expectations. I couldn't have been further from the truth. The 3 hour journey from our hotel in Marsa Alam meant an early start, to get to the boat for a six hour boat trip to the reef. Lunch on the boat was very pleasant, but on arrival at the reef there must have been 200 dolphins. It was amazing. Spent the next 2 hours in the water snorkelling & surrounded by these very inquisitive playful creatures. A memory I will never forget. Looking to go back with my grown up sons to replicate the experience, all too aware that no dolphins makes it an expensive boat trip.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2021 • Family
The trip was excellent. It was private tour, small group and we had the best guide Mr. Ashraf. All the trip was perfectly organized. We get a lot of information about temples and Valley of the kings from our professional guide. We spent night in Luxor, enjoyed night street life. We felt safe and really enjoyed this trip.
Written March 20, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days provided by Ashraf El Masry
Product Overview: Luxor Tour From Hurghada in Two Days
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos