Your private Luxor day trip from Hurghada includes private air-conditioned minivan transport, an expert guide and a whole lot of history and fun. Learn about the archaeological treasures of this famed city and venture into ancient tombs with your own Egyptologist. Make stops at Valley of the Kings, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak Temple and Temple of Hatshepsut. * Private day trip to Luxor from Hurghada with a qualified Egyptologist * Travel to Luxor and visit the royal tombs in the Valley of the Kings * Marvel at the columns and chambers of Karnak Temple * See the Temple of Hatshepsut and giant Colossi of Memnon * Learn about ancient Egypt's cities, temples, and pharaohs from your expert guide * Receive personalized attention from your guide on this private tour * Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada, El Gouna or Makadi. * door to door private transfers from and to your hotel in hurghada. * unforgettable day tour with lots of memories will be waiting for you.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 13–15 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Round-trip transport by private, air-conditioned car
- all sites which mentioned in program
- bottle of water
- Lunch at local restaurant
- taxes and charges
- qualified private licensed driver
- private Egyptology tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128216P88
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada?
- private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada price starts from $180.00. Discover and book private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada on Tripadvisor
- What is the private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada cancellation policy?
- private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada?
- private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada is hosted by Mody Egypt tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mody Egypt tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book private guided day tour to luxor from hurghada on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128216P88
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byHurghada
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Mody Egypt tours
Joined in March 2019
#28 of 219 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Luxor
- toonl61500Beautiful experienceAmazing experience, we saw a lot of interesting historical sites, exactly what We where looking for. The food was great, each day there were a lot of different options and the roomservice was perfect. The crew was friendly and always willing to help so was our guide. At each site we had an extensive explanation, giving a nice background when walking through the temples (sometimes, it was hard to understand the guide’s english).in between the stops you were able to relax on the boat’s sundeck with breathtaking views on the bank.
- danilF7435ZW00Great experienceNice experience to see many landmarks. The food is surprisingly good and the installations are nice, as well as the staff, which is very helpful and friendly. The biggest downside is the time of waking up, which is extremely early (3-4 a.m.). It is also great to have a guide at all times. One of the greatest things are also the views from the Sun deck, which are incredible.
- ingridjk6900Great value for moneyGreat value for money... Highly enjoyable historic site visits, meals and cabin were great. Our guide Mohamed Gobran made the trip easy and well organised. The schedule was packed and busy so you really got a lot for what you pay. The hot air balloon over Luxor at sunrise was a highlight as was the visit to the Nubian village.
- 485edog00Great tripGreat guide, you see everything, intense program, get ready to wake up early. Overall a good experience
- np80300Great guideExcellent guide. Muhammad has good knowledge and explanation of the sites visited. Regularly kept us informed.
- y0ngjeas00Wonderful experiences in EGYPT.This trip was amazing. Because tour guide was very kindness and good attitude. Hia name was Mohamed Gobran. And staying cruise Hotel was fantastic. So I strongly recommend this kinds of trip with like as Mohamed Gobran.
- Global69180400A rich awesome experienceAmazing ancient history and information. Our guide was wonderful and took good care of us and knows his history. He is Mohamed Gobran. Beautiful temples. Nubian village - to see the culture there was awesome. My dream of the cruise on the Nile became real.
- 75kyungheek00Good EgyptOur fuide was Mohamed Gobran, he is very kind, smart and responsible, honest. So our trip was wonderful. Egypt all temple is amazing and cruise is good.
- leabU9806WY00Perfect trip to discover Egypt along the NileWe had a great time during this trip. The excursions and the route were amazing. The rooms, the crew and especially the food were very lovely - with a lot of vegetarian and vegan options. The guide was very helpful and provided us with lots of information at the excursions. Unfortunately, there were some changes in the program so we had to stand up quite early (around 4 to 5 am) every morning which was kind of exhausting. However, during the day there was enough time to relax in the sun on deck and enjoying the beautiful landscape along the Nile.
- Wayne S00Cruising the NileReally enjoyed my Nile cruise. Value for money was very good. The cruise ship was clean enough, rooms were fine and food was plentifull and OK. Its Egypt so if you expect spotless and luxury then book 5 star. Talaat Abdo as a guide was great. He was funny, patient and organised things as some of the group were not easy. You wont find out the boat your on until the day but Moby tours completed my realistic expectations and our tour guide Talaat was knowledgeable and always smiling.
- 377cristyn00Amazing experience!Our tour guide was Mahmoud, and if you get him, you're in luck! He explained everything extremely well, knows all the sites inside and out, and is always willing to answer any questions. He gave us sufficient free time at each site, allowing us to discover and take our own pictures as needed. The cruise boat was always clean, functioning rooms, and the food was great with various selections! I highly recommend it!
- 188arifr004 Days Nile cruiseTalaat Abdo Best tour guide you will find in Egypt honest, knowledgeable and very cooperative.food place he took was not great at all for the money you spent, he was very helpful to my family he went beyond to help us.
- Pioneer67820900The best experienceit is the first time for me to visit to Egypt Aswan Luxor The tour guide has rich knowledge and management skill I recommend all this tour
- Resort5831466697200ExcellentTalaat Abdo is a nice person, very co-operative having huge knowledge about various places &temples during our visit from aswan to luxor. His narration about the places help us to know about the places & got huge knowledge about places.It is nice time passed with Talaat Abdo.
- Siddhartha R00Talaat AbdoTalaat Abdo.. Our guide for the trip.. He was extremely friendly, helpful and energetic. He explained about all the sites in great details. He had taken great care of all the members of our group. I extend my heartful thanks to him.