Our guide will meet the clients , and will take them to a fixed price center and shopping mall where they can take all souvenirs they need . No hassles or haggle in these places .
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-75, max of 30 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Marina
- Entry/Admission - Hurghada Marina
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165051P11
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Shopping to a fixed price mall?
- Shopping to a fixed price mall price starts from $5.13. Discover and book Shopping to a fixed price mall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Shopping to a fixed price mall cancellation policy?
- Shopping to a fixed price mall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Shopping to a fixed price mall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Shopping to a fixed price mall?
- Shopping to a fixed price mall is hosted by Sjptour.com. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sjptour.com on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Shopping to a fixed price mall on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Shopping to a fixed price mall?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Shopping to a fixed price mall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165051P11
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hurghada MarinaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hurghada MarinaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2019
#195 of 921 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
- vainetav00Exceptional Tour Experience in LuxorWe recently had the pleasure of experiencing a tour to Luxor with an outstanding tourist guide, Gerges. From start to finish, he was exceptionally helpful, ensuring clear communication and making every effort to ensure our comfort. His in-depth knowledge of the places we visited and the rich history of Egypt greatly enriched the tour. He answered all our questions with patience and expertise. I highly recommend him for a truly enriching and enjoyable travel experience.
- 455makar00Gerges is my one and only guide in Egypt, simply the best!We have been visiting many landmarks of Egypt with him for several years now. He is full of knowledge, patient (which is very important to me) and knows when the time is right for a tour. He knows the monks in the monasteries and we are always welcome. We went to dinner in restaurants that you can't find on your own and ate authentic food! He explains beautifully and he is born for this job! This photos are from St. Paul monastery. 2 years ago we were at St. Anthony❤
- 884demij00The best tour guide!I was with my mom for 11 days in Hurghada. I know Gerges from my dad, my dad came a lot in egypt. Gerges is a man you can trust on his word! Very friendly, funny but above all, aman with whom you feel safe and who you can trust 100%!!! Verrryy happy to meet Gerges! See you soon! Demi
- TalithaT_1300Fascinating tour of Pyramids, Sphinx, and Egyptian museum.We had a fantastic tour of the Egyptian museum and the Sphinx. Gerges was a brilliant guide, he was knowledgable and personable. Take the tour up the Nile (additional cost), it’s a fantastic experience amongst the hussle and bustle of the city. Would go on any tour Gerge was leading in the future.
- ShibapadaC00IDEA OF SPHINX IN ANCIENT EGYPTSphinx,a concept of ancient Egypt,almost 3000 years back,who was believed to protect the momy of dead FARAO(KING) kept in the momy room,40-50 ft down the ground level of Pyramid.It used to be placed at the west side at a distance of almost 150-200 mtr from the Pyramid.the entry of the tunnel(3 ft height only) leading to momy-room was kept from the east of pyramid with the exit at Sphinx after a traverse through the tunnel.Crawling is process to go through the tunnel.I have experienced it in my Egypt-trip recently.
- klonia100High recommendationHi . Just to say Gerges is the best tour guide we ever had . In the last years we made such a lovely friendship with him . Since the first time we have met him we knew Gerges is the best . Every time we go to Egypt we see him for lots of different trips. Tour Hurgada by night was so surprised and we could see places we would never seen with anybody else . Luxor absolutely amazing , Cairo and Giza and a lot more . He can offer you privet tour also to Orange Bay, Paradise Island, snorkelling 🤿, etc and a lot more .Gerges is very knowledgeable and nice person . Gerges thank you and see again. Marzena and Marek.
- 368piretm00Best daytour in EgyptI went on a one-day trip to Luxor and had a wonderful time! I would very much recommend Gerges as you tour guide, because he has a passion for his job and it shows! He very well explained about the history of Egypt and even made us read and underestand about the hieroglyphs. Talk about complicated things made easy :) He never hesitated to answer all kinds of questions, no matter how silly the might have been! So if you're ever interested in a professional tour guide with excellent english, then Gerges is your guide!
- AgneseF5200ExcellentWe booked a private tour to Cairo and our guide was Gergis. I’m very thankful for this day, information, laughter, adventures etc. Recommend for everyone who wants to meet a real professional, who loves his country and spread the love to all of us 🙏
- ivanpJ8493HK00Excellentthis was the best experience of my life so far...visit the pyramids, camel riding, visit the Egyptian museum...travel to Luxor and Hurgada...swimming in the Egyptian Maldives(Orange Bay) Mr. Gerges was one of the best tour guides and deserves all the praise...
- Balaita00Cairo and Luxor with the best guide, GeorgeWe were a group of 8 adults and 4 kids and we took a private trip to Cairo. We had a great time. We all were fascinated about the knowledge of Egyptology of our guide, George. He explained us a lot of things about ancient Egypt and has a very nice way of telling storries. On the way to Cairo, in the car, George showed us pictures and maps related to what he was talking about. His english was very good and the kind way of speaking captured ouu attention the whole way. It was a great day. We were very tired, but because we liked so much our guide, George, we decided to take another trip, to Luxor. It was a pleasure to meet such a well prepared guide. Best Regards GEORGE!!!
- rkivimagi00Trip to Luxor: Not only a phenomal man for a guide, but a man for a great company!If you have an English speaking group and you wish to get to know everything and anything about Egypt, Gerges is your man! We visited Luxor and even though we were a small group of 7 in a bigger group of Russian speakers with different guide, Gerges was prepared to give us a tour of our life. He had brought us fascinating materials with him that we could browse, he told us everything about Egyptian gods, legends, structures, lifestyle, even taught us some hieroglyphs, didn’t startle to answer some of our “bolder” questions about Egypt situation nowadays and so much more. He warned and kept us away from tourist traps, made sure we didn’t have to worry about anything and could purely enjoy and focus on the trip itself. Hands down best guide our family has ever had and most likely ever will! 10/10.
- Sara4Egypt00Ghosts Village safariI was in Quseir for work and decided to go on unplanned tour to the Ghosts Village in Safaga. i contacted Mr Mahmoud, a decent driver who facilitated my transport during the whole trip. We hit the road not knowing if we can reach the the place. Fortunately, we met a very professional local guide, Fahad, who led us to the village and up the mountains. He showed us the mining tunnels which was thrilling and prepared us a very local type of coffee which he made from A 2 Z . Fahad is very quiet and proud local bedouin. He is very open minded and informative. He promised me a trip to the spectacular Hamata and Berenice. I highly recommend both of them Mr Mahmoud for Transportation and Fahad for local trips and Safari.
- inciay00Best excursion with the best guide ❤️😊At first we weren't sure about the long way to Cairo bin Hurghada. But we don't regret it for a second. It was the best trip we have ever made ❤️
- ubaviciute00Trip to CairoI was amazed about the Gerges preparation to the stories about history of Egipt. We were very happy to have lunch in a great restaurant with the view to the pyramids. Gerges wasn't only the guide he was a security and a friend.
- Meander1309060745100Cairo tripWe reserved in advance both the trips to Luxor and Cairo for a really good prices. It was a very unpleasant experience, when the van wasn’t arrive in the agreed time. When we called our tour guide, he apologized and said that the trip was cancelled because of some permissions needed from the Tourism office, but he was asleep and didn’t informed us on time about the cancellation. I understand that it was probably not the mistake of the agency, but it is very unpleasant for the tourists. It is unbelievable for me, that the permissions could be given literally minutes before departure. After that we got an offer for a private trip to Cairo from the manager of the agency. The offer was of course more expensive than the van tour but we accepted it. It was a nice and comfortable trip to the Egyptian museum, Pyramids and the Sphinx. Gerges is a great guide with a lot of interesting information. It was a lifetime experience to see a bit of such unbelievable heritage of the ancient Egypt, but also very sad to see the poor, pretty dirty and very corrupt details of today’s Egypt.