Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip
By GoldenEgypt Tours
You cannot visit Hurghada without taking the trip to Mahmya Island. This idyllic sand island is surrounded by a beautiful coral reefs & exotic marine life. Here, you can soak up the glorious Egyptian sunshine on the beautiful beach or swim in the crystal clear waters
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 100 per group
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Rate per person per group .
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Hurghada.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Cruise yacht ticket & fees
- Entry/Admission - Giftun Islands
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Hurghada / Hurghada International Airport
- Hurghada Airport, Hurghada Egypt
- Hurghada City Center, Arabia Cornish road - Adjacent to Hilton Plaza hotel، Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate 84300, Egypt
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P309
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip?
- Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip cancellation policy?
- Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip?
- Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip is hosted by GoldenEgypt Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GoldenEgypt Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Mahmaya – Giftun Snorkelling Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P309
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Giftun IslandsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThe reef is home to vibrant corals, a seemingly infinite number of brightly colorful tropical fish. Snorkeling is the best way to see the reef and all the necessary equipment is provided if you do not have your own snorkeling equipment. Sunbathing , swimming, snorkeling & lunch on all features on the menu at this island can be find. With unique underwater life & crystal clear waters teeming with colorful fish and magnificent corals, Giftun Island has become a favorite amongst snorkeling enthusiasts. Arrive at Mahmeya, meaning ‘protected area’ in Arabic, and soon see why this hideaway has been declared a natural protectorate.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A must do in Egypt
I enjoyed visiting the Step Pyramid of Saqqara. I think that you will enjoy this with a knowledge quide,I had Muham…
This trip was booked with Sharm happy tours. Pick up time 21:00 at our hotel in Sharm el Sheikh by coach to saint C…
Must visit place
Stunning expirience to see all the ancient Egypt marvels gathered at one place. You have to take a lot of time to s…
No covid-19 safety measures
*No COVID-19 safety measures in place* The star rating is based on the fact we were promised when paying that soci…
We were robbed on the tour
My wife and I went to do the boat ride to the Nubian village. They took $2000 egp from her purse. We had just taken…
Trip of a lifetime
When I say “lifetime” I recognize I’m only in my 30s, but I’ve travelled a lot and can safely say that experiencing…
Trip of a lifetime thanks to our guides!
A girlfriend and I decided rather spur of the moment to book tickets to Egypt from the US. We booked an 8 day tour …